LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Homeless... To HIs Babygirl (private with robehouse)

babygracie66

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack looked down and smiled at Grace.

"Look who finally woke up. I think someone needs her diaper changed." 

Jack got out of bed and picked Grace up. He carried her to the other bedroom and laid her down on the bed. He untaped her diaper and pulled it out from under her and started cleaning her with baby wipes.

Grace smiled big and said, "hehe otays daddy." 

Grace snuggked into him as he carried her to the other room. She then laid still on the bed and sucked on her pacifier as she looked up at her new daddy with adoring eyes

Jack smiled at Grace and got a new diaper out. He lifted her legs and slid the diaper under her. Jack sprinkled baby powder on Grace and taped the diaper on her. Her picked Grace up and patted her bottom.

"Are you hungry?" Jack asked.

• 7 months later...

(I hope you are still interested in roleplaying. Sorry Ive been gone for so long. I couldnt get on here for a while and then I had a bunch of health problems and I had surgery.) 

Grace smiled big as she got her diaper changed by her new daddy Jack. She sucked on her pacifier happily looking up at him and cooing cutely from behind the pacifier. She then snuggled into him when he picked her up. 

She said, "yes daddy I am hungry please." If on cue, her belly grumbled softly showing she was hungry. 

(We can still role play, but I'm not on as often anymore, so I'll be replying when I can.)

Jack carried Gracie to the kitchen bouncing her in his arms. He kept holding her as he made her dinner. When it was ready he set it on the table and got a bottle of milk out of the refrigerator. He set it next to the plate and took a bib out of a drawer and tied it around Gracie's neck.

Jack sat down and set Gracie on his lap. He took the pacifier out of her mouth and scooped up some dinner with a spoon. He waved the spoon back and forth in front of Gracie.

"Who's my hungry little baby?" Jack cooed.

Grace smiled and laid her head on his shoulder and watched him cook happily smiling big. 

Grace sat on her new daddy's lap happily smiling big and snuggling close to him and then opens her mouth big and wide. 

She says, "me daddy me." She's bouncing happily waiting for the food with her mouth open excitedly 

Jack slipped the spoon in Grace's mouth and let her chew and swallow. He fed her several spoonfuls of the food, then picked up the bottle. He put the nipple up to her mouth.

"Drink some milk, baby Gracie. Then you can eat some more." Jack cooed, wiggling the bottle.

Grace ate every bite happily. She was so hungry and dinner was so good. She hoped she would have a high chair soon. She took the nipple of the bottle into her mouth. She began to drink it. She snuggled into her daddy. 

Jack smiled at Gracie as she drank. He let her drink quite a bit then fed her the rest of the food. When she was done, he laid her back in his arms and let her drink the rest of the bottle.

“How about I give baby Gracie a bath and get her ready for bed? Then you can play for a bit before bedtime?” Jack asked.

Grace smiled up at her daddy and drank a bunch of the bottle then ate what she was fed happily. She then laid in his arms and snuggled closely. She drank the rest of the bottle happily. 

She smiled up at her daddy and said, " yes pwease daddy. Can I had bubbles and toys? Pwease in my baff?" 

“I think we can do that. Bubbles and toys for my baby girl.” Jack said.

Jack took Gracie’s bib off and carried her to the bathroom. He started water running in the tub and added bubble bath. He undressed Gracie down to her diaper and started tickling her.

Grace got instantly excited. She said, "yay bubbles and toys!!" 

She let herself be carried to the bathroom and watched as the tub filled. She happily let herself be undressed. She instantly started squeal and giggled and squirming when daddy started tickling her. She said, "daddy daddy Dat tickles." 

Jack smiled at Gracie. He turned off the water and added toys to the water. Jack took off Gracie’s diaper and lifted her into the tub.

” Play with your toys for a little bit then I’ll get you cleaned up.” Jack said.

Grace smiled big. She began to play instantly smiling big. She said, " otays daddy." She had a blast playing and thinking about her new life with her new daddy. She occasionally looked at him and smiled. She felt so loved by him. She said, "I wuv you daddy." 

Grace smiled big when he said he loved her too. She was so happy. She played with her bath toys happily as if she was a real baby. She giggled and cooed. She then let him wash her happily and still. She then giggled ad squealed when he tickled her. She said. "Daddy Dat tickwes."

Jack smiled and kept washing Grace. He soon had her all clean and rinsed her off.

”Let’s get you dried off and then dressed for the day.” Jack said.

Jack lifted Gracie out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her. He started rubbing her dry.

“We need to go to the store to get you a new bed and other things, then we’ll see what else we can do.” Jack said.

Jack finished drying Gracie and picked her up. He carried her room to get her dressed.

Jack laid Gracie down and got a diaper to put on her.

Grace smiled and said, "daddy are we getting me a crib? Since I fall out of bed." She thought it would be so cute and make her feel happy to have a crib. 

Grace laid still as he dried her and laid her down. She smiled up at him sucking on her fingers

“Yes, among other things.” Jack said.

Jack lifted Gracie’s legs and slipped the diaper under her. He sprinkled powder on her bottom before putting her legs down. Jack pulled the diaper through Gracie’s legs and taped it on her.

” There we go.” Jack said, picking Gracie up.