LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Homeless... To HIs Babygirl (private with robehouse)

babygracie66

Grace was 18 years old. Short for her age only 4'9" tall. See had brown hair, brown eyes, and was very skinny. She had been living on the streets for about 2 weeks now in a box in an alley by this apartment building. Her parents kicked her out at 18 because they figured she was an adult, she needed to support herself. Her parents never wanted her so she knew this was coming. She was abused all her life so she was so scared and so alone. 

One night, she was digging through a dumpster by the apartment trying to find some food because she had not eaten in a few days. She was so hungry and so tired. She looked horrible because she was so small and so dirty from living on the streets. It was fall so it was not very warm outside. 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack was on his way home from work and had just pulled into the parking lot at the apartment complex where he lived. He had a bag of trash in the trunk he needed to throw out so he drove over to the dumpster near his apartment.

Jack got out of the car and went to the back of the car. As he opened the trunk he heard a noise in the dumpster. He thought it might have been a raccoon, since they had been having problems with them in the past.

Jack took out the bag of trash and had started to throw it in the dumpster when he spotted a young girl. She was wearing dirty clothes and it was obvious she was living on the streets. He set the bag of trash down and waved at the girl.

"Hello honey."

As Grace was looking through the dumpster, she heard commotion outside and just tired to ignore it and keep looking for food. But then she heard a voice say hello and she jumped.

She got out of the dumpster so fast and backed away from the strange man being scared. She said in a shaky voice, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have been going through the dumpster. I'm sorry. Ill leave if you want me to leave. I don't have to stay here. I just don't have anywhere else to go." 

She walked over to her stuff and start picking everything up in case he said she had to find somewhere else to move to. She was so scared of that. 

"Stop. You don't have anywhere to go? Where are you living? Where's your mommy and daddy?" Jack asked.

He threw his trash in the dumpster, then smiled at the girl.

"I can get you something to eat and you can take a bath if you want. No strings attached." Jack offered.

Grace stopped with her things and she said, "im living here. my mom and dad kicked me out because i turned 18 and they wanted nothing to do with me." 

Grace stood there unsure what to do. 

Grace thought about that offer and said, "sure i would appreciate that a lot. I haven't had a shower or food in over a week if not longer." She waited patiently for the guy to take her wherever he was taking her for the shower and food. 

"Good. Go ahead and get in my car. I'll get your things." Jack said.

Jack opened his back door and let the small girl get in. He couldn't believe she was eighteen. Jack got her belongings and put them in the trunk. He checked to make sure her seat belt was fastened, then drove to the building where his apartment was.

Jack and his wife used separated about six months ago. She had taken their seven year old daughter with her, but her room was still set up, including clothes and toys. He let Grace out of the car.

"I'll get your things later. Right now, I'll get you something to eat, then I'll let you clean up." Jack said.

Jack took Grace up to his third floor apartment.

"Do you need to use the bathroom while I get your food ready? The bathrooms the first door down the hall." Jack said.

Grace followed him and got into his car. She tried to do her buckle but she was shaking so it was hard for her. As Jack put everythingnin the car she kept trying.

Grace blushed when he helped make sure she was buckled. She said, "thank you." 

Grace got out of the car when he opened the door. She followed him inside ready for something to eat. She was happy to finally get a hot meal. 

When he asked about the bathroom, Grace said, "no im okay for now. Thank you though." Grace did hVe to go but she thought she could hold it so thats what she planned to do 

"alright, let's get you something to eat." Jack said.

Jack took Grace to the kitchen. 

"Have a seat. I'll fix us something."

Jack went to the refrigerator and took out some hamburger meat he had thawing. He turned on the stove and started making hamburgers. He poured a glass of juice and put it on the table for Grace.

"Here you go. The food should be ready in a few minutes. My name is Jack, by the way."

Grace sat at the table waiting patiently so happy to be getting a meal. She was still nervous because she was scared of him getting mad at her for something and abusing her like her parents did. She had a hard time trusting anyone. 

As soon as he gave her the juice, she started drinking it and downed it so fast because she was so thirsty and so hungry. 

She would later realize that was a bad choice. She said, "Thank you. I can wait. My name is Gracie." 

"Gracie? That's a pretty name." Jack said.

Jack finished making the hamburgers and put them on hamburger buns. He cut one of them on half and put some potato chips on the plates as well. Her brought over the plates and set them on the table. He noticed her glass was empty. He picked the glass up.

"Let me refill this for you."

Jack filled the glass with juice and got himself a glass as well. He set Grace's glass next to her plate and sat down. He started eating.

As soon as he put the food down in front of Grace, she started devouring the food. It was so good. Though she got some of it all over her face because she could not help it she was so hungry. She finished it and then drank more juice. She said, "is there anymore I'm still a little hungry?" 

She started to fidget because she needed to pee. She still did not wanna go. She was still hungry and thought if she went to the bathroom now she would not get anymore food. 

"How about some ice cream?" Jack asked.

Jack got up and cleared the table. He saw Grace fidgeting but didn't say anything. He got out a plastic bowl and put two scoops of chocolate ice cream in it. He brought it over to Grace and handed her a spoon.

"There you go, honey."

Grace smiled big. It had been years since she had ice cream. She said, "yay i love ice cream. I have not had it in years." 

As soon as she handed got the bowl. She started to eat it getting slightly messy. She then all of the sudden realized how badly she had to go potty. 

She got up and said, "excuse me i need to go use the restroom. She started walking very quickly to the restroom and only made it about half way before she lost control and began wetting her pants. 

She stood there in shock and started crying. She also started shaking horribly scared he was going to hit her or hurt her for wetting her pants. She sat down on the floor trembling with her head in-between her knees so scared.

Jack quickly got up and came over to Grace. He saw that she had wet herself.

"Hey, it's okay. It's just a little accident. It's no big deal." Jack said.

Jack knelt down and starting rubbing Grace's back.

"It's okay honey. Let's get you cleaned up and changed, okay?" Jack said.

Grace was shocked with his response to her wetting herself. She was expecting him to yell and hit her like her parents always did. 

She looked up at him and slowly stopped crying. 

She was still sniffling but said, "you're not mad at me?"

She then started to stand up and said, "okay thank you."

Jack let Grace calm down. He smiled when she looked up at him.

"Why should I be mad? You just had an accident. It's not a big deal. You were nervous and probably scared. I wouldn't be upset if you wet yourself on purpose. I'm not like that." Jack said.

Jack helped Grace to her feet. He took her hand and led her to the bathroom.

"Are you feeling up to washing up, or would you like some help?" Jack asked.

Grace calmed down and stood up when he helped. She hated that she wet herself but was okay since he was so nice about it. 

She said, "my parents used to hit me and hurt me when I had an accident. So i expected you to do the same. Thank you for not doing that."

She followed him into the bathroom and thought about if she needed help or not. 

She blushed and said, "can you maybe help me please?"

"I'm sorry. They shouldn't have done that." Jack said, giving Grace a hug.

Jack nodded and started filling the tub with water, adding bubble bath powder. He took off Grace's shirt and tugged down her pants. He picked Grace up and sat her on the toilet.

"Why don't you try and use the toilet before your bath? Take your time, we're not in a rush. Try and poop. Okay?" Jack urged.

Grace hugged him back feeling a lot better that he would not hurt her at all. 

She blushed deep when he undressed her but at the same time it felt kind of nice being taken care of. 

Grace nodded and tried to poop in the potty and she ended up going and feeling silly that she did that in front of him. 

She blushed hard and shyly and quietly said, "im im done."

Jack had been getting the tub ready so he wasn't watching Grace. When she said she was done, Jack turned and smiled at her. He tore several sheets of toilet paper off the roll and held it out to her.

"Good job! Go ahead and wipe yourself and then we'll get you in the tub. Okay?" Jack said.

Grace blushed when he handed her the toliet paper. She wiped herself and flushed the toliet. 

She then stood up and walked over by him to get into the tub. 

He waited for her to help her as the tub side was a little high for her to climb in without help. She was super skinny and light so it would not be hard for him to help her get in. 

When Grace came over to the tub Jack slipped his hands under her arms and lifted her into the tub.

"Sit down, honey. I put some of my daughters bath toys in the water for you to play with if you want while I wash you." Jack said.

He held onto Grace as she sat down so she wouldn't fall. Jack got a washcloth wet and started washing her face first, getting all the food off from when she ate.

Grace blushed being picked up and put in a bath like a baby with toys. 

She was not planning on playing with the toys at first but then She slowly started playing with them and giggling like a little girl. 

She wiggled when he cleaned her face just like a baby would. She did not like it but she kept playing. 

Jack went to Grace's neck then washed her arms and chest. He soaped the washcloth again and washed her stomach. Jack held the washcloth out to Grace.

"Why don't you finish washing yourself and then we'll get you rinsed off and dried." Jack said.

Grace loved this feeling of being taken care for the first time in her 18 years. She felt like the little girl she never got to be. 

She took the washcloth and tried to clean herself the rest of the way the best she could but she was never good at cleaning herself. Its another thing her parents abused her for which made her not want to learn.