LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Lil Bella

Moochie

Rearz Lil Bella Review: Medium size

This is a real life and real time review and is my first attempt at a diaper review.  There will be no photos, only text description that is both objective and subjective, although I have tried to be as objective as possible.  For photos of the diaper please go to Rearz.ca. A cautionary word, my review does involve messing.  This was not at all planned because I do not mess my diaper around my wife, although she knows.  She just happened to be gone most of the day and my body cooperated. I believe this review will be different from Fruitkitty’s reviews which are very thorough, and different from the Real World Incon reviews. To facilitate this review, I drank more water and coffee than usual.

1)      Basic Appearance: Again, go the Rearz.ca, however they are plastic backed white background with pink prints of a pony with wings, small hearts, butterflies, multi-colored rainbows, blue diamonds, and REARZ in pink letters.  While this may sound like a lot, the print is not at all “too busy” and I find the print quite pleasing. The diaper has a feint fruity/floral scent. There is a tape zone for refastening if necessary. There are front and back waste bands, elastic legs of course, nice size inner standing leg guards that are successful in containing my mess. The absorbent area is hourglass shaped with a purple acquisition zone. The tapes are clear and have held up without failure (see end of report for total time in the diaper).  Rather than give the dimensions of the diaper, I am going to deviate from this protocol and give you my basic dimensions. I wear size 34” pants that allow just a little room for me and my diapers.  My waste is more like 33”. My thighs measured 23” and I weigh about 175 pounds.  The diaper fit was perfect and amazingly comfortable.

2)      Wearing, noise, and utility: When first taped on there is a crinkle, however, this dissipated as the diaper warms to my body and under my clothes to virtually undetectable. I have a pair of pants on that are not at all oversize, and the dry diaper is quite discreet.

7:15am dry diaper on.

8:00 moderate wetting

10:40 moderate wetting

11:17 moderate wetting

11:43 moderate wetting

12:07pm moderately heavy wetting- diaper swelling but still discreet enough to be confident in

Public

12:17 Pretty large mess

12:20 sat down

12:23 light to moderate wetting

12:40 moderately heavy wetting

12:54 another moderately heavy wetting

1:02 moderately light wetting

1:10 moderately heavy wetting: diaper although quite swelled can remain discreet with proper    

clothing

1:15 time to change but still feel dry, except of course for the messy diaper that has remained contained after sitting for about 1 hour. No press-out leaks at all. Now that changed I can confirm that the substantial mess remained within the standing leg guards.  I had more wetting capacity left in my opinion. Wicking capacity was exceptionally good.

3)      Summary: After 6 hours there were no leaks.  Although not tested at night, by extrapolation I would call this a “Goldilocks” diaper, i.e., discreet enough for day-time wear and wetting, and enough capacity for most of us at night. I would definitely wear this diaper to work: for me a business casual atmosphere, and would be confident at night.

Archived