LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raising.... In Infancy (private with Nastya_diapee2.0)

babygracie66

Grace did not even notice or care that she messed her diaper. Her only care was shaking the rattle and sucking on her pacifier. So when her mommy said she need to be changed, she just went along with it. 

She snuggled into her mommy when she picked her up and sucked on her pacifier still playing with the rattle. She listened to her mommies voice not understanding what she is saying since she had a babies mind. She just suckled and smiled

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anastasia puts the changing mat on the floor and puts the baby on it. the nipple slipped out of Grace's mouth imperceptibly and she put a rattle in her mouth and began to suck. Her chin was very slobbering.

While she was distracted. Anastasia quickly changed her diaper and soon Grace was in a clean and fresh diaper.

Anastasia puts everything in a diaper bag.
Putting it on her shoulder and calling the baby under the ass, Anastasia leaves the toilet.

The secretary says the CEO is waiting for them. "Come on. It's all over for you now." cooed Anastasia and motherly kissed Grace on the cheek.

Grace laid there the entire change still. She sucked on her pacifier but then dropped it and sucked on the rattle slobbering all over it. She smiled big as she did so which made the slobber worse. 

She then snuggled into her mommy as she picked her up still sucking on the rattle since the pacifier was clipped to her dress. 

She had no idea what the secretary said because her mind was too little now. She did not care either. She only cared about sucking on the rattle and her mommy 

Anastasia brings the baby into the CEO's office and she sits down in a chair. Sitting Grace on her lap. And shakes gently, stroking my back

The director looked at Anastasia and at the slobbering Grace: "Now tell me this story again. I know. I heard you already told it to your colleagues, but I want to hear it in person."

Anastasia once again retells that Grace became like this after a nervous breakdown.

"I see. She really was very talented and took on too many things. I will not hide, I wanted to make her my deputy. But now .. Well, congratulations. The post of deputy general director is yours. I bark you a week of vacation. And after new job. And for Grace... I'm signing a resignation order. " said the director and signed the paper in front of him and stamped it.

"Everyone. You are free. Help Grace empty the table and pack her things and you can go." said the director. Anastasia shakes his hand and leaves his office, with as a baby.

Grace smiled and sucked on her rattle sitting there not understanding anything that was going in with her regressed him. She just drooled like a baby as her mommy talked to the grown up. She giggled and squirmed. 

She snuggled into her mommy as she rubbed her eyes starting to get sleepy like a baby. She stopped sucking on the rattle and whimpered wanting her pacifier. She said, "mama sweepy paci* 

Anastasia puts the baby in the stroller and put the pacifier in her mouth. Anastasia watches her eyes close.
Anastasia asks one of her colleagues to look after the little girl while Anastasia collects Grace's things, but it didn't take long.

Anastasia just took the trash bag and emptied out everything in Grace's drawers. "She'll never use it anyway."

Anastasia leaves the office pushing a wheelchair. She decides to walk a little and moves to the park, which was not far away. Pulling the hood on the stroller Anastasia sat down on a bench in the shade. And the little girl was nap in her stroller, sucking on the pacifier.

Grace fell right to sleep sucking on her pacifier cooing cutely in her sleep. She wets her diaper in her sleep. 

She dreams about being a baby and playing with her mommy and suckling from her. She was a very content and happy baby with no care in the world. 

She slept soundly for a while as she suckled away at her pacifier. 

Anastasia sits on a bench and, rocking a stroller, calls her close friend, who works as a notary.

At Anastasia's request and for a small pay, she promised to destroy all of Grace's old data. Including her birth.
After 2 days, a friend promised to make a new certificate of birth, for the baby and Grace will again be officially a newborn baby and Anastasia will be recorded as her a mother...
Now even she will manage to return adult thoughts, then she will have nowhere to go.

Grace don't know about it. She sleept in stroller and suck pacifier in wet diaper's.

Grace slept peacefully sucking on her pacifier smiling her sleep having a dream about her and her mommy. She was such a happy baby without her big girl brain. She began to toss and turn a little as she started to have a nightmare. Her adult brain was trying to do one last fight. 

She started to whimper in her sleep losing her pacifier. She cried softly in her sleep saying, "no no no no no mama." She kept tossing and turning as the nightmare was her mommy hurting her and leaving her. Her baby brain could not understand so it just scared her. 

Anastasia finished talking on the phone just when the little girl started to whimper. "Apparently she understands, that the last adult thread is slipping away." - thought Anastasia.

She began rocking the stroller cooing: "Tsh-tsh-tshhh. Mommy here, babygirl." Anastasia caught the pacifier and fix her out in Grace's mouth.
Then she gently stroked Grace's soft cheek and left her hand on her cheek.
Anastasia read many sites and everywhere was stuffed with babies. "Mommy's contact" is especially important for very young babies.
It worked with Grace. When Anastasia stroked the baby on the cheek, she immediately stopped whining. She smiled with pacifier in mouth and pressed herself to Anastasi's palm.

Grace instantly calmed down when her mommy touched her cheek. She sucked on her pacifier once again but slowly started to wake up. She stretched and yawned cutely smiling up at her mommy from behind her paci 

She said, "mama." 

"Did you sleep well baby? Now mommy will feed you her milk and you can play a little on baby playground." Anastasia cooed, taking Grace out of the stroller and sitting her on her lap, resting her head on her soft chest.
Then he takes out a baby bottle with baby formula from the diaper bag.

Anastasia shakes the bottle and then teases nipple from bottle, lips baby's.
"Open your mouth, my sweetie. It's time to eat a little."

Grace smiled at her mommy happily and snuggled right into her as she waited patiently for her bottle. She looked around at everything as if she was seeing it for the first time with her baby mind. 

She opened her mouth instantly for the bottle and began to suckle snuggling close to her mommy. She loved drinking her mommies milk even in a baba. 

Anastasia looks with a smile as the baby drinks milk from a bottle and gently wipes the drops of milk on the corners of her lips.
Soon the feeding ends and Anastasia is again bringing Grace back to the pacifier. Carries her to the playground in stroller.
"Where do you want babygirly first? On a swing or on a slide? Point your finger"  say Anastasia with smile

Grace snuggled close to her mommy and drank the bottle slowly but eagerly. She smiled big up at her mommy as she drank. 

She finished her bottle and soon sucked on her pacifier happily again. She was so full and so content. 

As she was in the stroller she looked around the playground. She pointed towards the swings wanting to swing 

Anastasia pulls Grace out of the stroller and carries her to the baby's swing d2093abae5ab02699463d1818ea4d0c2.jpg.a8b3b7301ef5ea216e406f5e21c353ae.jpgand helps her sit, by sticking her legs through the holes.

Then, standing side by side, Anastasia begins to help swing the swing.
Grace is swinging in the swing and rising higher and higher giggles,and claps her hands without releasing the pacifier.

Grace was practically a real baby.

Grace smiled big as her mommy took her over to the swing. She sucked on her pacifier and smiled as she was put in. She said, "mama sing sing." She was trying to say swing. She was so happy. 

When her mommy started to push her. She sucked on her pacifier all while saying, "weeeeee." She loved swinging though once she got so high she started to get scared as when she was big she was always afraid of heights and so it was starting to show through a little. 

Grace calmed down as soon as she was out of the swing and in her mommys arms. She sucked on her pacifier and snuggled into her. 

Grace sat at the top pf the slide unsure what to do. She then saw her mommy go to the bottom and she moved her bottom to get closer to her and slid down. She said, "weeee."

Anastasia caught Grace at the bottom of the slide with a bear hug. "Sweet mommy hug for baby. Would you like some more?"

Anastasia helps Grace down the hill several more times. And Anastasia sees the baby laughing.

"Okay, it's time to play with sand." Anastasia cooed and leads the baby to the sandbox, where two real babies: a boy 3 years old and a girl 2 years old, were sitting. Anastasia gives Grace sand toys.1023.thumb.jpg.df0fb12d8bbc99fecfd4cca79626df16.jpg
"Here. Sit here and play. Look there are more kids, you can play with them. And I'll be on the bench. If you need something, then shout." said Anastasia and goes to the bench where other mothers are sitting and from there watches her baby.

Grace giggled and played on the slide as much as her mommy let her. She loved the slide. 

Grace smiled as she was taken over to the sandbox. She loved the sandbox. She instantly began to play with the other babies as if she was really just a baby and had never been an adult. 

She sat there and played for what felt like forever. She was covered in sand and had built a couple different little sand castles though they looked like they were made by a baby. 

All of the sudden, one of the other babies bit her on her arm really hard. She started crying and screaming wanting her mommy. 

Anastasia sits and communicates with other mothers and suddenly hears Grace crying.

Anastasia goes to the sandbox and hugs her girl. "What's wrong? The bo-bo handle? Come to me. Mom will comfort me." Anastasia cooed and blew on the sore spot and then gently kissed it.
"Better now? Let's go get you some ice cream before we get home." said Anastasia and putting Grace in the stroller and collecting toys. Carries the baby to the ice cream maker. "What do you want? Popsicle or waffle cone?"

Grace clings to her mommy instantly as her bobo hurts. The other baby bit her really hard. 

She relaxed when her mommy kissed it all better and picked her up. She snuggled into her sucking on her pacifier. She smiled when her mommy said ice cream. She said, "mama cweam cweam." She was so excited. She loved ice cream. She pointed to the chocolate ice cream waffle cone. Chocolate was always her favorite ice cream. 

She was now happy as ever bouncing in her mommies arms excitedly

Anastasia buys a small waffle cone with chocolate ice cream and helps open it, and hands it to Grace
"You don't need to get very dirty, babygirly." said Anastasia and tied a bib around Grace's neck.

"Enjoy, my sweetie." Anastasia coos and starts pushing stroller's towards the exit from the park and smiles as she listens to Grace crunching her waffle cone.

Grace let her mommy put a bib on her and she is so excited for her ice cream. Once she gave it to her she started devouring it making her face all messy. 

She soon finished the ice cream and her hands and face are very dirty as well as her bib. She said, "mama aww done aww done."