LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raising.... In Infancy (private with Nastya_diapee2.0)

babygracie66

Grace was 23 years old. She was 5'0" tall, about 100 lbs. at most. She brown hair and brown eyes. She always dressed professional but kind of sexy with heels and stuff to try and make herself seem older than everyone thought she was since she was so small. 

Grace was so excited while she as at work today because she knew she was up for a promotion. The one thing she hated was she also had competition. Her colleague who was at the slightly lower level than her wanted the promotion as well. She knew she had more experience and they would lean toward so she was not worried about getting the job at all. She knew it was hers. Her boss had already hinted to it. They just had to go through all the proper steps anyways with the other girl just because they had to give her a fair chance even though she had no chance. 

Grace was just doing her job waiting so badly for her boss to call her and offer her the job. She sat at her desk her leg taping from being so impatient but patient at the same time. She turned and said to her colleague, "you know you have no chance at this promotion right? they are going to pick me. I dont even know why you even try. I am and always will be better than you." 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anastasia Kashkirova was 35 years old. She a tall 5'6 blonde with beautiful green eyes and good D-breasts.

Anastasia have been working for 5 years in a large organization called CompTech, which has been supplying all major companies with components for computers.

She applied for the post of deputy general director of the company. But more recently, the young 23-year-old Grace Ferrouse was hired.

And she shows herself on the good side. But she goes literally over the heads. She substitutes people and now she already occupies the same position as Anastasia. And what’s even worse for her is that it’s more like Grace’s leadership.

Anastasia thought for a long time what can be done with her and came up with one thing. Turn her into baby. Its good thing..

To get started Anastasia need seduces her...

Anastasia put on the sexiest lingerie, a miniskirt and a deep neckline blouse. 

Anastasia missed this bargain from Grace about her chanсеs for this position, but she decided to play her role to the end.

Anastasia went up to her place. And she pretend to stumble at desk Grace's and drop a few folders.

"Oh, how awkward I am." -  squatting Anastasia and trying to collect her paper falling from folders.

Grace was doing her work knowing she could get the promotion. She knew she could win it over Anastasia. Grace heard commotion behind her and turned around in her chair and saw Anastasia. She saw how sexy she looked and almost said something but decided not to. She then saw her drop all her papers and got out of her seat and decided to help pick those up even though she was competition. She bent down and started helping her collect her things. She looked up at her since she was smaller than her. 

Grace said, "its okay. it happens to me all the time. I am so clumsy when it comes to dropping things." She hands her what she picked up and said, "Here you go. I should get back to work."

Anastasia accept Grace's help and reward her with  fake but snow-white smile.

“Thank you for helping Grace. Something I'm embarrassing today everything falls out of my hands,” say Anastasia and collect the papers so that her breasts are visible in the décolleté.

Finally she get to feet.

"Thanks again for your help. I understand we have been feuding recently. I think it needs to be stopped. You are a cool girl. Helped me now. As a thank you. Come to my house for dinner tonight. We will be alone and no one will disturb us. Let's mark your future appointment and just have a great evening."- say Anastasia  seductively, running her tongue over her lips, winding her hair around her finger, and then gently stroking her shoulder.

Grace stood back up and looked up at Anastasia. She had to admit to herself. She loved her smile and everything about her. She saw her breast and started to droll a little. 

She heard her ark if she wanted to come over for dinner. She thoughr about it for a little bit unsure. She said, "ummm i dont know. We are competing for a job. Is it really a good idea for us to be having dinner?"

Grace then instantly blushed when she touched her shoulder. She stuttered a little and said, "o... okay. Ill be there. Lets do it." 

"The idea is great. We will celebrate your appointment. I decided to quit the race for the vacant seat. So that, I will be waiting for you at my home at 8 p.m. You will not regret your decision. Come. I will be waiting very much." said Anastasia with a smile. 

"Fuh. I had to go to the actresses. The fish swallowed the bait." think Anastasia in herself head.

Anastasia work calmly and ask for a little earlier to prepare everything for the evening.

She going to her home. Cooking a duck with apples, wine and candles.

But also in the basement she hide accessories for changing diaper.

Anastasia wear a red evening dress and do not specifically wear a bra and finally wait until Grace arrives.

"The trap is open. The smallest detail, remains," - Anastasia think with a smile. - "I'll be mommy soon."

Grace finished up her work and then headed home for the day. She was so happy that she is now guarenteed the job since Anastasia dropped out of the race. 

She got home and took a shower. She curled her hair and put on make up. Just simple. Some mascara, lipstick, and eye shadow. She then put on a short and tight sexy black dress and a pair of gold heels. 

She headed to Anastasia house and got to the door and knocked. She had no idea what was coming. She was just excited and nervous at the same time. 

Anastasia, meanwhile, prepared the room. Nursery where her future baby will live.

Anastasia hears a knock on the door and goes to open Grace's door. "You are very stunning beautiful." said Anastasia opening the door and kissing her in cheek. "I prepared everything. You just in time."

Anastasia lead Grace to dinning room sit her in a chair and bring a bottle of great red wine.
"This is a great wine from France itself. I love good wine." say Anastasia.

They eat duck and drink wine. Anastasia always smile seductively at her and patiently listen to her conversations.

After the third glass of wine, Anastasia see that Grace is a little drunk.
Anastasia put her hand over hair and take out a pill with paralyzing medicine and a slight movement, quietly threw it into Grace's glass.

“For your beautiful future on new position's,” say Anastasia, and drink her wine. She watch Grace empty her.

"After 15 minutes, she will be paralyzed for 6 hours and she will be in my power." think Anastasia with a smile...

Grace waited patiently for her to answer the door. She smiled big when she did. She blush3d when she called her beautiful and kissed her cheek. 

She walked inside and said, "thank you. You look very beautiful too. Dinner smells amazing. I am so glad i decided to come. This evening is going to be amazing." 

Grace ate and drank the wine. She was a light weight so it didnt take her much to start getting drunk. She thought she knew what was gonna happen after dinner. 

Grace smiled and said, "ill toast to that. I am excited to be promoted. It will be amazing." She finished the glass of wine not even realizing she had put anything in it. 

As the 15 minutes went on, Grace started to feel weaker and weaker. She figured it was just that she was super drunk. She was soon limp in her chair and getting sleepy. 

Anastasia with a smile saw Grace leaning her head back on the chair and blinking, moving her arms and legs very weakly.

"What is it, baby? An unusual sensation in the limbs? Don't worry, soon you will completely lose the ability to move. I paralyzed you. Because I want you to see everything I will do with you. I'm going to become a mommy, and you... BECOME A BABYGIRL."

Grace tried with all her might to move but she could only do small movements and slowly even that went away. She looked up at Anastasia and said" wh... wh... what? Im not a baby. What do you mean? I thought you were happy for me." 

She kept trying hard to move but she couldnt and she teared up. She said, "please dont do this to me. Im not a baby. I dont wanna be a baby. Im a big girl." 

With all the wine she drank, she didnt even realize that the stuff that paralyzed her made her also soak her pants with pee. 

"You are become babygirl and this don't jokes " Anastasia pulls Grace to the floor and drags her by the arms into the living room and begins to undress. Unbuttoning her shoes.

"I'm glad for you. Because you have a new job. And this job is to be my baby. Ohhh, you even got your panties wet. You won't see them again." said Anastasia, taking off Grace's shoes.

Grace whimpers and cries because she doesnt want to be a baby. She is a big girl. She has worked hard to get where she is and have a job. Everyone in her life always treated her like a child. 

Grace said, "this is not a job. I dont wanna be a baby. I wanna be a big girl." She cringed when Anastasia said she wet her panties. She said, "its not my fault its wbatever drugs you gave me. Please dont do it." 

"Shhhhhh, you don't need to panic. I have something for you. A gift you will spend a lot of time with and will help you calm down." said Anastasia and brought a real infant pacifier and put it in Grace's mouth.9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg

"Suck it, babygirl. Suck it and take it easy, while I'll take care of your clothes. They don't suit you at all." said Anastasia. 

Anastasia  unfastens zipped on the back of the dress and, raising Grace's hands over her head, takes off her dress and throws it into a heap. Grace remains in underwear and stockings.

"These panties are too old for a baby like you. I'll get rid of them." Anstasia cooed and takes off Grace's bra, panties and stockings. Leaving her completely naked.

Grace tried to spit out the pacifier but was to weak to. She teared up not liking this at all. She sucked on the pacifier really not wanting to be a baby but giving up knowing there was nothing she could do. 

Once she was naked, she cried more. She said around the pacifier which now sounded like baby talk, "pwease wet me go. You can haff the pwomotion. I dont wan be baby." She looked like such a baby crying and sucking on a pacifier 

"Don't cry, babygirl. Mommy here." Anastasia lit the fireplace in the living room and threw all of Grace's clothes there: shoes, her dress, underwear, all. And watched as the flames destroyed Grays's clothes.

She finds Grace's purse and dumps its contents into the fire. phone, identity card and other things from purse.

Anastasia begins to examine naked body Grace's and removes rings from her fingers, a chain from her neck and earrings, as well as a navel piercing.
"You can swallow it all, baby. Mommy has to take it away." said Anastasia.

Grace continued to cry as she burned all of her clothes and took her jewelry off. She didnt want her to get rid of the necklace as her mother gave that to her. She said, "pwease dont burn the neckwace my mothew gave me dag befowe she died." 

Grace sucked on the pacifier as her cries slowed because she knew there was nothing she could do about this and there was no point crying anymore. 

"Silly. You haven't figured it out yet. You are a newborn babygirl. And your mommy is now I. Your old life is gone in this flame of fires. I will not burn the jewels." said Anastasia.

"Now I have to bathe my babygirl." said Anastasia.

She lifted Grace, like a baby under the legs and back, and carries her into the bathroom.
There she puts warm water into the bathtub, adds bubble bath, and tosses some baby toys.

Grace cried because that necklace was all she had left of her mother. She couldnt lose it. Her mother died saving her life. 

Grace was still completely limp and sucked on her pacifier sfill very much upset as she got carried limp to the bathroom not even able to hold her head up like a real baby. 

She said, "i dont wan be newbown baby. I big giwl." 

"You don't get it yet, silly? You are already at home. You are not going anywhere. You are a babygirl, I am a mommy." said Anastasia, 

Soon the bath was full. "Well, the bath is ready. Time to swim, baby." Anastasia cooed, lifting Grace into her arms and carefully lowered her into the water.
"Play with toys, while mommy bathes you." said Anastasia, putting a soft washcloth on her hand and adding liquid soap for babies.39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpegdetskoe-zhidkoe-mylo-bio-nyanya-romashka-otzyvy-1433098384.thumb.jpg.f926867fb8e9d4d4f32fa539c82a1bdc.jpg

Grace xouldnt move still because it hadnt been 6 hours yet and she was still paralyzed. So she just laid there unable to play because she couldn't move. 

Grace was done arguing because it didnt seem to matter what she said. She was going to stuck as a little baby girl. She hoped they wouldnt go in public or she wouldnt be taken to the office like this ever. 

Anastasia and began to wash Grace's chest and back.

She doesn't even think about running away. Grace's arms and legs were still quite weak.

Anastasia whistled a funny childish melody, while bathing the baby.

"lie still and suck on paci, honey. While I wash you. Spread your legs sweetheart, I'm need to wash your pussy and ass." said Anastasia to Grace.

Grace soon realized she could slightly move and did what she was told even though she did not want to.

She laid still sucking on her pacifier and spread her legs as best she could still not being able to move them a whole lot. 

She thought to herself now because it doesn't matter what she says. She is going to be stuck like this forever no matter what. 

She hates her life now. She is a useless baby that can't do anything for herself and has a mommy. The woman she thought was hot and sexy is her mommy now. 

Anastasia washes the baby's crotch. Every fold of her pussy, not shrinking at all. "My babygirly will be the cleanest everywhere. No need to cry. Mommy will love you. Don't bother Mommy" - Anastasia cooed while bathing the baby. Grace shyly tries to cross her knees, but Anastasia painfully slaps her on the thighs so that she does not do this and starts washing Grace's ass.

Last thing Anastasia washes Grace's head with baby shampoo "Johnson's baby," like babygirl. Whistling children's tunes.

Grace yells behind the pacifier when she slaps her leg. She tears up and sucks on her pacifier trying to ignore everything around her. She is just laying there not doing anything as she is washed and cleaned off like a little baby even though she is an adult. 

She closes her eyes tight when she starts washing her hair as she doesnt want any water or anything in her eyes. She cant wait for the bath to be over but she also is not excited for her fate after the bath. She begins sucking harder on the pacifier