LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raising.... In Infancy (private with Nastya_diapee2.0)

babygracie66

Grace smiled as her mommy came back with a really pretty dress, She babbled more. She said, "mama wuv." She was trying to say she loved her mommy too but her baby mind would not let her say it. 

Grace then crawled to the kitchen happily and hungrily. She crawled as her diapered bottom wiggled cutely and she sucked on her pacifier

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anastasia followed and happily watched Grace crawl into the kitchen. Her former colleague and rival is just a baby now. Requiring care.
Anastasia helps the baby to sit on a highchair and, having tied a cute bib around her neck, attaches it with a tray.
"Mom will give you something to eat now." said Anastasia, taking out of the microwave a bowl with warm cereal's for newborn babies BowlOfInfantCereal.thumb.jpg.38a8ae80bf11f0e8a731aed8e45ab0a4.jpgand taking a small rubber spoon sits down next to the highchair.
Anastasia scooped up some cereal's with a spoon and, cooing, brings Grace to her mouth. "Open your mouth, my sweety girly. Watch the train rides ty-ty-ty .."

Grace crawled to the kitchen happy as can be. She smiled as she crawled and her bottom wiggled like a baby not even caring about anything. 

Grace let herself be put into the high chair giggling and babbling behind her pacifier. She smiled when her mommy put the tray in place and tied a bib around her neck. She said, "num num num num." 

She opened her mouth wide when her mommy brought the food over as she was hungry. She had spit out her pacifier already ready for num nums.

Anastasia starts feeding Grace with baby's liquid cereal. Anastasia coos and feeds every spoon.

Grace's face had a sweet, baby-like look. With dirty cereal's lips.

Anastasia wipes the baby's mouth. and frees from the highchair and grabs it under the bottom, carries it to the sofa. On the way, undoing the buttons of the robe.

"You did well with cereals, it's time to drink your breast milk." cooed Anastasia, sitting down on the sofa.

Grace lies on Anastasia's lap and she brings her breast nipple to the baby's mouth. "Suck. It's all for you little one babygirly." Anastasia cooed with a warm mommy's smile.

Grace ate the cereal happily and messily just like a baby. She would giggle and babble as she ate. 

Grace let her mommy clean her up and carry her to the sofa for her morning milky from mommy's boobies. 

She instantly latched on and suckled happily and baby like. She smiled up at her mommy with loving eyes as she suckled and drank down the milk. 

Anastasia was breastfeeding Grace and wincing a little when Grace bit her teeth. "Nothing. She's getting a baby mouth today." thought Anastasia giving to the baby another breast.

When the feeding was over, Anastasia again forced Grace to burp.
After that, Anastasia takes the babygirly in playpen and put pacifier in her mouth.
"Sit here, baby. Mommy getting ready and we'll go. I made an appointment with the dentist. Play with toys, my sweety" Anastasia said and kissed the baby on the forehead, after which she went to her room to get dressed.

Grace suckled happily and very baby like snuggling close to her mommy smiling up at her. She drank from both breast emptying both of them. 

Grace burped loudly when her mommy burped her. She did not even care feel even the slightest amount of shame. 

She sucked on her pacifier that her mommy gave her and played happily with her toys babbling to herself as she played. 

Anastasia put on a dress and shoes. Then collects the diaper's bag for babygirl's. In which he puts everything you need that you may need: chanhing mat, some fresh diapers, baby powder, wet wipes and more. Putting a diaper's bag on her shoulder, Anastasia descends behind Grace. Anastasia comes up to the playpen and grabbing the baby by the legs, puts cute socks with lace and a pair of cute Mary Jane children's shoes on her feet.

After, Anastasia takes Grace in her arms and carries baby's to the car and puts her in the baby's seat. Attaching it with a belt equipped with a childproof lock. "Sit and play with toys or look out the window, while Mommy takes you." cooed Anastasia and gives in baby's hands a plush puppy and a rattle.

Grace played happily as her mommy got herself dressed. She then laid still and giggled when her mommy put socks and shoes on her feet. She was super ticklish on her feet so it did not take her much to giggle. 

Grace then snuggled into her mommy as she was carried to the car sucking on her pacifier happily as she was buckled into her carseat. She then took the toys her mommy gave her and started to play with them. She hugged the plush and spat out her pacifier and started to suck on the rattle drooling like crazy. She babbled cutely to herself as she looked out the window. 

Anastasia got into the driver's seat and, looking at the baby, drove Grace to the danoist.                    After 20 minutes, she parked near the hospital.

The nurse brings them to the office and soon the doctors come out after them and invites them to pass.
Anastasia quickly thrust a large bill into his pocket and whispered something.

They nodded and put Grace in the dental unit.
"I am a very good doctor. Don't be afraid of me." says the doctor examining Grace's mouth.
"You will not feel anything, you will sleep peacefully." said the doctor and taking a plastic mask with a long tube, puts it on Grace's nose and mouth.
She fell asleep a few minutes later.
"Well then. Anesthesia will last half an hour. This time will be enough for me." said the dentist and injects Novocaine into the sleeping Grace's gums. For freezing gums.

Grace played for the entire drive happily as she snuggled the plush puppy and sucked on the rattle. 

Grace just snuggled into her mommy as she talked to the doctor completely oblivious to what was going on. 

Grace got a little worried when the doctor was looking her over and she couldn't see her mommy around. But soon the meds from the mask put her right to sleep and she slept peacefully. 

When novocaine worked. The dentist quickly and carefully pulled out all of Grace's teeth. After the operation has passed. He smeared gums with anesthetic gel.

Anastasia goes to check the doctor's work. Now Grace had a real baby mouth in which there were not a single teeth. Now Grace could only suck and lick. “I put a very good gel on her gums. She won't feel pain when she wakes up.

Anastasia with a smile picks up Grace from the dentist's office and sits down with her on the couch and wakes her up with soft strokes on her face.
"Wake up baby." Anastasia coos.

Grace slept the entire procedure. She did not even flinch or feel anything. She had no idea that her teeth were being removed or anything. 

She slowly started to wake up in her mommy's arms looking up at her rubbing her eyes. She slowly stuck her hand in her mouth and sucked on her fingers not realizing anything was different. She snuggled her mommy 

Anastasia carries the baby from the hospital.
  "You were a good girl. Now I can breastfeed you and you won't bite Mommy. Now I'm taking you to the beauty salon. Time to get your hair done." Anastasia cooed as she sat Grace in the baby's seat.
Grace's toothless mouth is drooling. Anastasia wipes it off with a cloth and puts a pacifier in Grace's mouth.

Grace sat in the car seat drooling because of no teeth giggling happily sucking on her pacifier as they were now headed to the salon. She said, "mama." It sounded a lot more babylike with no teeth now. 

Anastasia smiles looking in the rearview mirror and winks at her. Soon she brings the baby to the beauty salon for babies, the owner who is Anastasia's longtime friend and parks the car.
Then he unfastens Grace from the baby seat and takes her in her arms, under her butt. Carries the baby to the beauty salon. A well-groomed 40-year-old woman meets them at the counter. Karla Sittel. She looks up from the magazine she was reading, and her eyes shine: "Nastya, how long have we seen."
She comes out from behind the counter and hugs Anastasia warmly and notices Kayla and starts cooing with her, tickling her chin: "Oh, who is this cute girl?"

Anastasia smiles back at Carla. Karla Turner. I really like to see you here. This baby is my liny babygirly, I'm her new mommy. She needs to get her hairstyle more appropriate for her age. Her hair is too long. "

“Don't worry, I have good craftsmen working for me. Your baby will be in good hands. " - Karla answers.
“Julia will take care of Grace. She loves to cut small children and is more experienced. "

Julia arrives shortly. This 25-year-old girl with a very kind smile is surprised to see her new client for the first time. Grace. But Karla whispered something in her ear and she smiled at her, as if she saw a very little girl. “Sweet, sweet little girl. Wave your hand to mommy and come with me. You have very cute diapers and paci," - cooed Julia and takes Grace from Anastasia's hands to her and carries her to the next room.