LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bet gone wrong(private

Gavin

Grace smiled as they got everythong they needed. She said, "not not right now we just started. Maybe after a few weeks." She paid for everything and then said, "no time better than the present. Lets you you babied up." She got a diaper and the pinkest dress with matching diaper cover. Mittens. Pacifier with clip. A bonnet. And some ruffle socks and mary jane shoes. She then said, "can one of you the employee please run all this out to my car and install the carsest in the backseat please? I would greatly appreciate it." She took Susan by the hand to the changing table and said, "strip all your clothes and throw them in the trash. Then get up on the changing table." She was to small to pick her up because she was smaller than her friend. 

She blushes"im not gonna throw my clothes away these are mine i bought these?''she says blushing and getting naked and lays on the table waiting to see what her friend does as an employee takes the rest of the stuff to the car and puts it in the trunk and locks it back.

Grace takes the clothes and throws them away when Susan isnt looking. She then begind to wipe her and make sure she is clean. She says,"lift up sweet girl so i can put your first diapee on." Once she lifts up , Grace puts the diaper with 2 stuffers underneath her and sprinkles lots of powder and pulls the diaper up. She does up the tapes. 

She then picks up the diaper cover with ruffles on the butt and threads both her legs thrpugh and says, "lift up again." She slides then over her very thick diaper that will make her waddle and locks them on so she cant take them off. She puts the key in her pocket. She says, "how do you feel so far?" 

"Embarrassed and where did my clothes go?"she says confused on what she did with them looking for them sitting up"dont tell me you trashed them those were expensive i was gonna put those up?"she said annoyed that she threw her clothes away

Grace smiled and said, "When and if this is over, we will buy you knew clothes because truth be told, you will probably need to be potty trained again after this is all over. So even if you aren't a baby anymore you will most likely need diapers until you are potty trained and or forever." She then started dressing Susan. She put a babygirl dress on her that has ruffles at the bottle and lace at the top. She then put the mitten on her hands and tied them on. She clipped a pacifier onto her dress and said, "open up for your pacifier babygirl." She then brushed her hair into pigtails and then put the bonnet on her head. She then put ruffle socks and mary jane pink shoes on her feet. She said, "awwww look at the little babygirl. You are so darn cute."

Sbe blushes"i-i didnt mean that long give me my clothes back those were expensive so please give them back?"she says whining wanting the clothes she paid for back out of the trash but feels cute in a way she looks but still acts like she hates it

Grace gave her a very stern look and says, "no you will not be getting your clothes back. You are a baby now and do not get to make the decision. And for arguing with me, your punishment is now 1 year as a baby. You will definitely be needing diapers after that and will no longer fit in those clothes. Plus those clothes were way to trashy looking for you anyways." 

She grabs Susan by the hand and pretty much drags her out of the store to the car where everyone can see she is just a big baby. She takes her to the car and unlocks it and tells her to climb into the baby carseat which is a adult carseat that is rear facing and laying down like a real newborns carseat. She then buckles her in. She coos at her like she really is just a baby now. She says, "also no more grown up talk for you. You are now only allowed to baby talk. If you talk like a grown up, you will get your bottom spanked and you will get your pacifier tied around your head where you cant get it off or talk."

Susan blushes and says"no thats not fair i didn't agree to this?"she said annoyed and a little embarrassed seeing people take a few pictures of how ridiculous she looked and how redfaced she was due to being an adult dressed like a newborn infant 

Grace said, "yes you did. You told me early in the store I could make this punishment as long as I wanted when I told you 6 months. So now it is 2 years. You better get used to it." She got her baby all situated in the car seat and buckled in and then got in the drivers seat and started the car. She drove them to the daycare to finish getting the baby registered in the daycare especially now that she looked like a baby.

She blushes as they drive knowing the daycare is in a populated area and its pretty cool outside so playtime would probably be inside and not on the playground itself hoping they won't pick on her to much about being this way now 

Grace got out and went and opened the back door and unbuckled Susan from the car seat. She said, "okay climb out baby girl we need to get you registered at the daycare. They probably already got the room set up for you as I had furniture sent over for you that was just your size." 

Susan climbed out and fallows her into the childish looking daycare as it sounds like playtime is going on but most kids are outside on the playground and are having she takes a sigh of relief at that thought that she'd get to relax for once now

Grace smiled as she walked the big baby into the daycare. She went up to the receptionist desk where Miss Hope was sitting doing her work. She said, "hey Miss Hope. I am here to get the big baby Susan registered into the daycare and show her around. And She will be here 2 years now not 6 months. She made her punishment longer." 

Miss hope looked at Grace and Susan. She said, "omg this is for real. I thought you were just kidding. She really is a big baby." She laughed hard as she got the paperwork together and said, "I can take her to the nursery while you fill out the paperwork and get the big baby settled in her playpen with her big baby toys." She walked around the counter and tickled Susan under the chin and said, "what a cute baby you are. yes you are yes you are." She took her by the hand and lead Susan to the nursery 

She blushes blushes and squirms as someone her size leads her to a room with adult sized baby furniture in it and feels very small all of a sudden trying to pull away not enjoying this and feels way to nervous to continue now 

Miss hope gives Susan a very stern look and smacked her diaper bottom. She said, "you made the bet and now you get to deal with the consequences." She dragged her into the room and decided she needed a snack first since Grace told her she had not eaten her dinner. She was strong enough to lift her and picked her up and put her in the high chair locking the arm and leg restraints on her. She then slid the tray into place. She said, "time for baby to have a snackie." She laughed hard as this was the funniest thing ever

Grace was in the lobby filling out the paper work and was heard and seeing everything since there were security camera monitors in the lobby for parents to be able t see their children in the back so they know they are being taken good car of. So any parent coming in could see Susan's baby state 

She whines as she is spanked and whines as she loses control of her bladder and wets right in the middle of eating feeling gross as her diaper is now damp but feels really disgusted

Grace comes back to the room where Miss Hope is force feeding Susan baby food. 

Miss hope gets 2 jars of baby food and an adult size bib. She ties the bib around Susan's neck. She then opens the 2 jars of baby food and says, "open up here comes the airplane scooping up the first one which is peas. She then hears the faint sound of someone using their diaper. She said, "omg Grace I think she just wet her diaper." 

Grace heard the same sound and reached under and felt her diaper and felt that it was wet but not anywhere near soaked. She said, "okay babygirl you are wet but you have to get used to wet diapers and that one can hold a lot more pee. And babies do not decide when they get changed adults do."

She blushes feeling embarrassed and foolish about this and squirms around trying to get out of the highchair but there is no way out of it as she wants to get out but then to see what she has to do she grunts and pushes letting out a hot small log into her diaper 

Grace and Miss hope burst out laughing when she messes her diaper like a baby because of the laxatives that were put in the baby food. Grace says, "awwww baby pooped her diapee well you can sit there for a few minutes while we get all the changing stuff ready." Grace and miss hope went over to the adult changing table and started to get everything ready 

Grace and Miss Hope just laughed at Susan. They then got mad when she used big girl words. 

Grace unclipped the trap and released her from the restraints. She dragged her by her ear over to the changing table and laid her down restraining her to the table. 

Miss hope went to quick work with un locking the plastic panties, pulling them down, untapping the diaper, wiping her all clean. Once she all clean, Grace unstrapped her from the changing table and dragged her over to the spanking chair. 

She pulled her over her knees and said, "you are getting a spanking. I told you, you will get changed when an adult decides. You no longer make choices for yourself you are a baby. You will talk baby talk only no adult words or you will get a spanking." She began to spank Susan's bottom with her bare hand. After 5 warm up spanks on eat cheek, she grabbed the paddle she bought. She began to spank each cheek with the paddle hard. Giving each cheek 10 swats each. She said, "you will count each spank i give you with the paddle until I am done. Got it?" 

She waited for Susan to start count as she gave her the first smack with the paddle on her right cheek.