LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bet gone wrong(private

Gavin

Susan smiles at her short friend as they entered the restaurant happily looking around and told her"ok lets make a bet if they think you look like a baby you have dress like a toddler and if i lose then i will put myself in daycare with my sister since she is 2 years old for a few months ok?"she said kneeling down to shake her hand hoping she'll take the deal thinking this is foolproof 

Grace was 4'9 very short. She entered the restaurant with her friend when she suddenly decided to try to make a bet with her saying she looked like a toddler. She said, "deal you are on." She shook her hand knowing this was never going to work. She knew she didnt look like a toddler. She was still dressed to old compared to a toddler even in a pink dress, thigh high socks, pigtails with ribbon, and mary janes on her feet.

She smiles and asks"ok lets go sit down at a table?"she says blushing and going to sit down confident that she will win this bet and sits down waiting to see if they bring her a kids menu or not because that would tell their thoughts on her

After they go sit down, the waitress cone over with 2 adult menus. She smiles at the girls and says, "what can i get both of you?" 

Grace smiles instantly knewing she won. She gave the waitress her order for food and drink and wsited for her to leave. She then burst out laughing and said, "omg you lost so bad. Which means you get to be a baby in the daycare for the whole summer. Diapers and baby clothes and everything. I am gonna see if your sister will hire me so i can help with the big baby." She continues to laugh so excited that she won. 

"Its winter?"she says blushing in her big blue jacket?"she says blushing nervously that she lost as she comes up short on the bet"i don't have a big sister my sister is a 2 year old that goes there she'll introduce me to everyone so maybe i need some sort of paper or something embarrassing that shows i belong there

Grace giggled realizing her screw up talking. She said, "yeah she will be your "older sister". I think i can write a letter to the staff saying that you regressed back to a baby and need to be in the daycare. We will have to go shopping for supplies tho after dinner so you better eat your last grown up meal for the next 6 months." 

She ate her food happily as she was super excited. She didnt tell her friend but she already had a job at the daycare. She got hired yesterday. This bet just made her job 10 times more fun. 

She nods blushing but she lost fair and square and sighs not eating but gets an idea and asks"what are we getting at the store?"she said nervously knowing they'll be done soon and her fate will be sealed once they buy baby stuff and she knows their is and adult baby store in the bad side of town for people that are little but this was a punishment 

Grace giggled at how she was acting. She said, "we are gonna go to the adult baby store and gets you all sorts of stuff. To make you the cutest big little babygirl ever!" She finished her food and ordered some dessert for herself while she waits for her to finish her food. 

She just sits there not hungry and goes to the bathroom blushing needing to pee really bad but doesn't know if she'll let her or not"may i go potty?"she says trying to get into acting knowing if she gets on her good side she might not get all the embarrassing stuff at the store hoping to make it out without cartoon stuff 

She was taking a long time and actually went number 2 but this was part of her plan she wanted her friend to be so grossed out she would call off the bet so she waited there wanting her friend to come in and needs help with wiping 

Grace was waiting at the table not realizing she needed help because the bet does not start until after dinner. So she had no idea she was waiting for her. She played on her phone. She smiled as she looked up different things she was ordering for Susan for at the daycare that she already told the daycare staff about as they were eating through text as they are excited to have an adult baby there. 

Susan texted her and with crying emjois"need help wiping huuuuurrrry?"she sent quickly trying to get her attention seeing how she reacts wondering if that'll push her over the edge and maybe that'll be enough to get her to call off the bet and let her go home

Grace goes into the bathroom and helps her wipe pulling up her pants for her. She said, "awww a little one wanted to start her treatment early. Nothing is getting you out of this no matter what. I change babies all the time. Wash your hands and meet me at the car im gonna pay. " She laughed and walked out going and paying the bill and heads to the car waiting patiently for her to come out. 

She calls the adult baby store letting them know they are coming so they can have someone there to help measure her and getting everything in the right size. They appreciated the call ahead. 

She blushes as she's taken to the store and sighs as they enter and she gets hit in the nose with the smell of baby powder and she squirms a little whining but sees several areas where they punish naughty abdl littles if they act up in the store and they're is sevreal form of punishments as well anything is ok

Grace walked in and instantly loved the store. She saw the punishment areas. She remembered Susan had not eaten any food so she decided she needed a punishment for not eating. She said, "Since your bet starts now. I think we need to punish you for not eating anything at dinner. Also for trying to get out of the bet by thinking making me wipe you was gonna gross me out." She took Susan over to the bench that was for spanking. She pulled her over her lap and pulled down her pants and started to spank her hard. She spanked her 20 times before letting her get up. She pulled up her pants and went to find  an employee pulling her along with her. 

Susan blushes and yelps at the 20 spanks and a female employee comes up to the small girl"hi miss we talked on the phone im sasha and we're so happy to have you here at little tots adult baby super plaza now what may i assist you with?"she says very happy and excited for some reason 

She smiled at the employee and said, "yes I need to get everything you can possibly get me for the little babygirl here. She lost a bet and now has to be my daycare baby for the next 6 months none stop so i need everything in her size. diapers, clothes, booties, locking panties, mittens, pacifiers, bottles, bonnets. the whole nine yards." She stands there holding Susans hand even tho she was smaller than susan she was the one in charge and susan knew it 

She nods taking her around the store to each section and most  of the clothes were cartooned themed and had bright pink colors on them and were mostly mlp and frozen and some barbie stuff to but the good stuff was the embarrassing stuff like the bright rainbow locking panties 

Grace smiled seeing everything. She said, "I want one of everything in her size and then we need very thick diapers in her size." She kept looking around making sure to get lots of bottles, pacifiers, bibs, locking mittens, booties, bonnets, and pretty much anything she saw. She even got a paddle and restrains in case she needed them for punishment. She said to Susan, "you also are coming to live with me when we are not at the daycare because they are closed on the weekends. This is now an everyday thing for 6 months. I already ordered a nursery for you at my house in my guest room since I live alone." I paid out your lease for 6 months so your apartment will still be there but you will not be using any of your big girl stuff."

She blushes as she hands her a note saying"make the punishment as long as you want it can be longer than six months?"she says blushing as susan is only 19 and very young she could be treated like this for as long as grace wanted but left it up to her though 

Grace smiled and laughed. She said, "wow i dont think this is a punishment for you. I honestly think you are enjoying the idea of being a baby again. Awww does baby susie like being treated like a baby." Grace had also snuck a nursing bra into the cart without Susan noticing and some pills to help her lactate. She planned to get some hypnosis tapes to help ease her into liking being a baby more and act more baby like naturally. 

Susan blushes as she says that and wonders what the daycare will be like but sees something that will make her life worse and it is a nursery set for naughty littles with a crib with restraints and a locking top and a highchair withs straps same with the changing table and a timeout chair a selection of paddles come with it 

Grace had already ordered everyrhong she needed for the nursery. She knew she would be needing ones with restairants and so thag is what she had already ordered at the restaurant on her phone. She said, " we will start eith 6 months and if you are even a little naughty then it will be extend to 2 years or more." She ordered diapers in her size and ordered to have a new box delievered to her house and the daycare once a week so they would always be stocked. She got pretfy onces and just plain white onces. She got cute diaper covers with ruffles on the butt 

She blushes and nods following her throughout the store as they get everything and one of the employees say"would you like to sign for a abdl punishment class dear maybe your baby here could be the testing model for one of the classes