LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New home(private)

Gavin

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Percey is shocked she is still looking at him let alone sort of answering him. He comes closer to her in the crib and puts his arms down to see if she will crawl to him. “Let’s get you changed and ready for the day sweet girl.”

As the medicine takes effect she notices that when she touches his hands they feel nothing like rough man hands and everything like soft female hands, his arms have no hair and even his stubble is gone. 

He lifts her up once she is safe in his hands. He carries her to the changing table and lays her down. “Did you make good tinkles for tata?”

He sighs and relaxes a bit. “Okay, so you habe no more pee for me your new tata, that’s okay. Let’s get you cleaned up.” He tells her as he removes the pink jammies and frees her feet and legs before changing her diaper. He takes his time to make sure he gets all the folds clean since Ruth put on a lot of rash cream. 

After he makes sure she is clean he quickly diapers her in a snug fluffy pink diaper. Once she is changed he gets the sleeper off of her and picks her up and carries her into the big closet full of every size clothes from the very small infants to littles to Amazon children. He finds a purple dress with red polka dots and dads out of the closet. He puts the dress on Yuki, and as it slides over her head he tickles her tummy, “There is my pretty Yuki! Do you want more milky before some berries?”

He smiles down at her and all she can see is a sweet lovely woman with long brown hair and blue eyes smiling down at her. He grabs her bottle from the crib and takes it to the kitchen all while holding her in his arms

He unscrews the top of the bottle and eats it on the counter, grabs the breastmilk and pours another bottle that is three quarters full this time. He doesn’t add the drops since his sister said to only add two. He warms the bottle up and screws the nipple on.

He manages to lay Yuki back in his arms as he shows her the bottle, “here is your nummy milky, open up for Tata and show me how good girls drink their babas.” 

Percey hums a little tune from a popular littles show that is engraved in his memory as Yuki drinks her bottle. Halfway through the bottle he starts to pull it away from her mouth “time for burpies my good Yuki, then you can have more baba milky.” He tells her as he lifts her to his shoulder to burp her

As soon as she belches Percey tells her in what seems like a happy giddy voice “that’s a good girl Yuki, you are making me, Tata, so happy!” He lays Yuki down in his arm again as he slips the nipple in her mouth holding the bottle since she looks like she doesn’t have any interest in holding her own bottle any more.

”there’s your baba milky Yuki, just like you want. Drink up little one, be a good girl for Tata.” Percey keeps repeating the name he wants her to call him, Tata. 

He rocks her as the experimental medicine he gave her before all of a sudden starts giving her additional side effects no one knows about. The medicine triggers her body to suddenly become weaker, to the point when she tries to move, especially in her legs and arms, it feels like there is an elephant sitting on every muscle that controls movement.