LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New home(private)

Gavin

Yuki was a smart girl due to her parents always watching over her studies and she always was tinkering with technology. She lived in japan with her mom and was soon moving out due to being 19 now and needed to get a life of her own as she was working on a new portal device but she is 5'9 and weighs about 119 and has blue eyes and dyed purple hair but during a testing of her new invention her and her bag with stuff in it fell through the portal into a new dimension 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suddenly Yuko lands into another dimension, one no one has ever seen or heard of before. The buildings, to her, are taller than the sky it seems and it seems that everyone walking about is tall, super tall.

In fact, they are all taller than Yuki, who shrunk when she came through the portal to almost 4’ tall. The average height for a grown, Amazon ,woman is between 10 and 13 feet tall and them men are even taller than the women.

There are small people walking round too. Most all of them are constantly watching over their shoulder for something to happen.

A lot of the tall women are carrying babies, but if Yuki looks closer she will realize that most all of the ‘babies’ are adults that are made to be babies. Some of them don’t have teeth, some can’t walk, only crawl due to procedures done on them and some can’t even crawl.

Soon a tall Amazonian woman comes over, she obviously has ‘little fever’ and her boobs are already producing milk without ever being pregnant, she comes near Yuki and says as she reaches to grab Yuki “look at this little one, no mommy or daddy in sight! Maybe you need this mommy to care for you!”

Yuki blushes terrified and tries to run but trips on her bag that fell through the portal with her and squirms a lot trying not to get taken but doesn't do anything else because she knows she was in trouble"n-no miss im an adult in 19 please?"she says nervously 

She chuckles, “you are just a little, and littles need to be protected. Where is your protection? Your mommy or daddy needs a lesson on keeping you safe and padded”

As this is happening, a tall man of around 15 feet hears the commotion going on right outside his electronics store and goes outside to inspect. He sees a tall woman of 10 feet hovering above this small little. He clears his throat loudly to get her attention

“excuse me miss, but that is my little girl you are trying to kidnap.”

“Really? If she isn’t your little one then where is her protection!” The mean woman tells this nice man

“She is coming home from my sisters house, and apparently my sister thought she didn’t need any protection. I will have to correct my sister in that one.”

the mean lady huffs and leaves.

Percey gets on his knees, and talks in a arm comforting voice “would you like to come with me so that lady doesn’t make it so you can’t say anything at all?” Knowing that with one bottle that woman can make this new little loose all bowel and bladder control along with regression to a newborn state of mind.

”my name is Percey, what is your name?”

She doesn't talk much knowing little english so she doesn't want to make herself look like an idiot in front of anyone as she doesn't even get near him as she looks through the bag trying to find the smashed device so she could get home but finds it in pieces and is very distraught as she runs into a nearby alleyway trying to get away from anyone not trusting them

He watches her go through her bag and she she does he notices her passport is in a foreign language. Before she can run away down the alleyway he asks her “no English?”

She doesn't respond and runs off somewhere into the alley making sure he didn't fallow her not trusting anyone in this insane world as she digs through her bag more hoping to piece the device back together and she sighs trying to get it to work almost crying because she's annoyed 

She whines"shut up i dont belong here?"she says nervously trying to fix her machine but again and again in just buzzes and doesn't do anything she needs a new power source for it and just slumps down tired and defeated by this whole thing 

Percey goes back inside his electronic store as the little girl he was hoping to help runs away.

”go away, you not from here hand get me in trouble. Pwease weave” he cries as he pisses himself and it nearly gets on Yuki 

She gags at the disgusting sight as she runs out onto the sidewalk away from the alley and down the sidewalk with her bag in hand trying to keep away from anyone not trusting them feeling scared and alone as she finds a bridge close by to stay under as it starts to rain slightly 

Percey sees a flash of a small girl running by his store. He steps outside to see where she runs to. He smiles as he sees she went under the bridge, he will go see her tonight and offer her some warm food.

he decides to close his shop early but not before getting a little’s alert bracelet and sticks it in his pocket. He goes to a burger shop down the street.

She blushes and whines as wind blows rain in on her even further ruining her device even more and she just scoots back and balls up using her bag as a pillow feeling scared as she waits for the rain to pass through 

Percey finishes up his meal and has the quarter he didn’t eat boxed up so he can take it home. He leaves the restaurant and it is raining harder now than it was before. He decides to check on the new little he saw running under the bridge, so he walks down to under the bridge and sees her there.

He crawls under the bridge and asks her “you hungry little one?”

She backs away dragging her bag with her she wouldn't let him near her due to not trusting him at all and wants to go home but just stays backed up as far as possible to stay away from him feeling completely scared and nervous about this whole situation 

He smiles “it’s okay dear, I brought you a yummy burger that won’t mess your tummy up.” He sits the burger on the ground and scoots back a bit. Ne notices the electronic device on the ground that is all broken. “You like electronics too?”

She still doesn't say anything but kicks the burger away not wantinf anything from him due to feeling scared and shy but hopes that she'd be able to go home. She hears him say electronics but doesn't bother replying 

He sighs and picks the burger up. “Okay, you don’t want food, can I take you to my store so you can dry off and go potty if you need to? If you have an accident that gives any big person the reason to take you and keep you.” He wants her to know the consequences for having an accident

She shakes her head no not caring what he says not planning on going with him and screams to go away in Japanese not wanting anyone near her figuring she is stuck here now and its been a rough day for her all around 

He understands Japanese and his eyes brightens and talks to her in fluent Japanese “you are from Japan? I have a best friend from there and he taught me your language. My name is Percey, will you tell me your name?” He waits for her reaction to his flawless Japanese 

She doesn't bother speaking back not planning on telling her anything because she still doesn't trust him and if he makes a move towards her she would run into the rain and further into the  city not trusting him at all so she is just terrified of this whole situation 

“Okay, well if you don’t want to be rescued now, then I’ll come see you tomorrow.” He gathers his burger up from the ground and stands up “I want you to be safe, maybe if you let me help you we can try and find a way to get you home to japan” he only will talk to her in Japanese from now on.

she shakes her head no and lays back down on her backpack as a pillow and her jacket as a blanket and ended up falling asleep quickly due to being physically and mentally exhausted 

She stays asleep and tosses and turns very uncomfortable but stays asleep wanting to be home in her bed as she accidentally wets herself in sleep and a women walks by smelling it and smirks seeing her