LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New home(private)

Gavin

He gets her phone, somehow unbroken from the fall, and takes it over to her and shows her it. He turns it on and finds a picture of a family and shows it to her. “It will be okay Yuki, I promise I will let you see pictures of them anytime you want.”

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as she starts whining he puts her phone away in his pocket. “It’s okay Yuki I will put your phone away now. But know it’s always here for you to see them of you want.”

At the same time Yuki starts whining Ruth rocks her more and shushes the little one “shhhh little one, you are alright. You are safe and healthy here. Just relax and let the milky you drank warm your tummy up and relax your body.”

Percey nods to Ruth who takes her to the nursery “lets get you cleaned up and ready for beddy bye time” 

she lays Yuki on the changing table and removes the cute dress Percey has dressed her in. “You look so cute in your dress, but let’s get you out of it since it not nice to sleep in.”

she lays a shirtless Yuki back down after she takes off the dress and changes her into a pink diaper that will hold up during the night. 

Ruth takes care to clean the folds of Yuki’s pussy from the messy accident she had

Once the diaper is on Yuki, Ruth grabs a pink footed sleeper that says ‘mommy’s big helper’ in bright purple letters. She doesn’t say what is written on the front since she can see Yuki’s eyes are shut and she is in her own mind. 

She picks up Yuki and cradles her in one arm as she carries her over to the large crib. Before she places the small girl down for bed she sees if she can tease a pacifier into Yuki’s mouth.

Ruth tries to comfort the little one “shhh little one, just take the paci and suck on it. You will feel better soon if you do”

What Yuki doesn’t know is that the pacifier has an immediate soothing effect due to the slight berry taste.  Ruth tries to coax her finger into the girls mouth “can you please open up for me? I want to see if my brother removed any of your teeth.”

Ruth kisses the small girl’s head as she lays Yuki down in the crib and starts the mobile that plays ‘it’s a small world after all”

Ruth returns to Percey and shows herself out but not before handing him a vial of a clear liquid “give her two drops in her morning bottle and that should help her for two weeks”

after he shows her out he cleans the kitchen and all of the bottles used today before getting ready for bed himself. He puts on his diaper and gets ready for sleep. Before he climbs in bed he checks on Yuki through the monitor

Percey wakes up and makes a bottle of breastmilk, warms it up, then adds two drops of the clear liquid his sister gave him last night.  Unbeknownst to him or Yuki the vial contains an experimental compound that when ingested with breastmilk makes any little see any Amazonian male as a female; complete with breasts, long hair and appropriate clothing.

He then sets the warm bottle in the crib and leaves the room until he hears her wake up. The bottle itself is one Yuki can easily pick up and drink on her own.

Percey nears the mattress bounce through the monitor and knows she is awake. He peeks his head in through the doorway and tells her “drink your baba milky, and then I’ll be in to check on you.”