LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New home(private)

Gavin

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Percey sees this woman with wet spots on her nipples grab the small girl he has his eye on. He gets out of his car, that already has a car seat for his niece, and goes over to the woman and confronts her speaking in their native language 

”excuse me ma’am but you have my little girl”

“You’re little girl? I don’t see a collar or a bracelet on her.” She replies harshly as she grips Yuki harder and close to her lactating chest

He tries to get the woman to hand her over “look, she ran away from home because she thinks she can get a job and live on her own. I’m trying to teach her a lesson on how hard it is for a little to have a real life.”

He pauses and takes a breath “she already broke her phone so I was tracking her and was keeping an eye on her. I am not a bad parent, I’m just trying to teach a bratty little a lesson; so please give her back to me.”

the shorter woman sighs in defeat as she roughly puts Yuki down on the ground

Yuki was actually half tempted to suckle on the womens breast looking thirsty and suckled through the shirt she was wearing but felt herself be put down and whines feeling tired still 

After the woman lets her down Percey rushes over and scoops his new little girl up off the ground and into the crook of his arm. He grabs her little bag that shrunk with her when she came through the portal. He carries her to his car and buckles her into a car seat. As he does he puts a pink pacifier into her mouth so she will have something soothing to suck on. When he gets home he will get her a bottle of milk and put her to bed.

He sees her spit out the pacifier in the rear view mirror when she wakes up as he starts the car. He smiles to himself knowing that she sucked on it for over 2 minutes before she woke up.

he tries to comfort her in a very nice light calming voice as he drives to his nearby home “it’s alright girl. You don’t have to be scared of anyone brain washing you anymore, you are with me, a safe daddy.”

He hopes she can understand that why he took her was for her own safety. He pulls into his driveway and turns off his car.

”we are at my home girl, now let’s get you inside and get you a drink. I saw you trying to drink from that woman’s leaky boob” he tells her as he lifts her out of the car seat “do you remember that?” He asks her all in Japanese.

She whines and says"shut up dont ever use that word?"she said angrily about the word daddy and she blushes not knowing she did that but says"i don't know and i dont want anything from you 

“I won’t use the word Daddy anymore with you. I’m sorry little girl.” He hugs her slightly as he walks into his large house. “I know you don’t want anything from me, but would you let that woman breastfeed you?” He asks her wanting her honest opinion as he shuts the very tall door behind himself. 

She blushes and nods slightly feeling embarrassed and shy about that but for some reason being here she just feels more comfortable around women maybe something about the milk 

“That’s what i thought, it’s okay for you to want to drink a woman’s mommy’s milk. But right now I don’t have any mommy’s milk, would you care for some normal milk?” He asks her knowing she must be thirsty. 

As he carries her to the nursery he asks her “can you tell me your name so I can stop calling you girl?”

“I know you do, let’s get you changed and into some dry clothes.” He carries her into the nursery he has set up for his niece and lays her on the changing table and strips her naked quickly, cleans her with some wet wipes, puts her in a  clean pink diaper and then changes her into a soft purple one side and purple footed sleeper. Once all dressed he takes her over to the large crib, large enough for an Amazonian 7 year old and lays her down.

She still shakes her head not wanting to give him any personal information about her and her life as she's laid down she just turns over away from him and passes out without saying a word and has a dream about that women 

The woman was planning on kidnapping Yuki, remove her teeth and her voice box before making her immobile by cutting certain tendons in her legs before the hour was up.

He kisses her head as he covers her up “have good dreams little girl.” He goes out to get the sippy he was going to use for her milk but instead fills it with water, he returns to the nursery and leaves the pacifier and the bottle of water in the crib next to Yuki.

Percey gets on the phone and makes an appointment at the local littles clinic to get this small girl registered to him. He goes through her small bag and finds an ID with her name, he smiles and learns it is Yuki. He also finds the small electronic device that is smashed and sits it on the counter to take a closer look at tomorrow.

He decides to get some sleep, he turns on the monitor and gets ready for bed. He put some on a diaper for his bladder was injured some time ago and can’t control his bladder when he sleeps, and then his pajamas and goes to bed.

She just sighs trying to look out the window but van barely see as she just lays back down and falls asleep quickly again trying not to think about that womens breasts but dreams about them

Percey sleeps through the night and when he wakes up he changes from his soaked diaper to a normal pair of underwear. He calls his sister and asks her if he could have some of her breastmilk, he explained the situation and she comes over and gives him a gallon of her milk after she looks in at Yuki to trigger her brain to produce milk. He thanks her and she leaves.

She sighs as she sleeps and feels very tired during her sleep but stays dry throughout the night hoping to actually wake up in her own bed but when she wakes up slightly feeling embarrassed and anxious 

He hears rustling again and goes to check on her, he pops his head into the nursery a d sees she is awake and knocks before entering “morning girl, did you actually sleep?” He asks as he walks over to the crib and kneels down so he is eye level with he crib

She backs up nervously not wanting to be near him or even take anything from him not trusting him"i-id rather be taken by a women?"she says nervously not knowing how to feel trying to get away from him not trusting him and didn't like him

“He smiles and shows her the bottle with his sisters breastmilk. “I have a bottle of fresh breastmilk. Do you want to try it?” He sits the bottle in the crib and backs up a bit, “it’s from my sister”

She doesn't pick it up refusing to drink it while he was near her or in the room and waits to leave him hoping to at least get off and find someone  who can help her not trusting him at all still