LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Trip to the Cabin Roleplay (Need mommy or daddy)

babygracie66

She smiles and nods setting her in the boucner and going to look around herself and find the adult bedroom hoping there is a normal place for her to sleep not a crib or baby bed as she makes sure to poke her head in every few minutes to check on her special baby"are you ok dear would you like anything special 

Grace plays happily with all toys on the bouncer as she bounces contently sucking on her pacifier. Not even realizing she has wet her diaper again completely soaking it as her tummy rumbles

She looks up at her mama and says, "mama i hungie" 

She smiles"what do you want to eat dear?"she says smiling happily and picks her up from the walker and sets her in a pink highchair thats actually suprisingly really comfy"ok what would you like eggs baby food this place has a lot of food stocked

She nods and asks "fried or scrambled?" She says smiling as she goes to mash some bananas for her little one and waits for her answer"ok dear so whats your choice?"she asks turning around smiling 

She smiled and said, "scwambwed. Mama pwease. Fwied is for big giwl me baby." She sucks on her pacifier and swings her legs happily. She said, "mama cabn we twy the mitten on my hands so me can onwy use my hands like a baby?" She wanted to see wbat it felt like to be a real baby 

She smiles  and makes her scrambled eggs and puts the mittens on her hands tying them off so they can't be pulled off and sighs finishing the eggs"ok dear open wide here comes the airplane?"she says smiling making plane sounds as she puts the fork in her mouth 

Her mommy started feeding her slowly letting her eat it at her own pace and smiles"ok dear all done lets get you down and let you explore and find some stuff you like to do and find some fun toys ok

Grace smiled big and ate all her food happily loving the taste and feeling like a real baby. She said, "mama me has some miwky to wash down my food." She pointed at her shirt wanting to nurse before playing. She was so happy to be here at the cabin because she gets to feel like a real baby for a whole week without any responsibility. 

She smiles and sits down with her in her lap removing her shirt and bra"there you go dear?"she says not seeing a need to remind her about the teeth thing because she's said it so much it would be pointless"enjoy little princess 

Grace suckles sweetly and cuddles close happily making sure to use not teeth. She drinks happily and slowly filling up on milk. She loves this time with her mommy because it was special and makes her feel like a little baby that she is and loves to be

She blushes and sighs loving her baby"your so cute princess do you want to go look around your nursery first or maybe the playroom?"she said as she's drinking hoping she'll be happy here and relax sometimes worrying about her

Grace smiled and finished drinking and nodded happily wanting to go play. She said, "pway woom mama pway woom." She started bouncing on her lap happily super excited that they were there and getting away from all the stress of life because Grace had a lot of it. 

She smiles and takes her to the decent sized play room and sets her down"go play dear theres plenty of toys mostly girlish toys and baby toys but i can pull more out if you want more dear?"she said sitting down on the floor with her watching her play

Grace crawled around and played with the toys she could like a baby since she could not pick up very much with the mittens but she loved the feeling. She laid on the floor on her back and shook a rattle kicking her legs in the air giggling and sucking on her pacifier. She was having so much fun playing like a baby

Sarah smiles and watches her occasionally checking her phone making sure her work didn't text her or call to disturb her time off."ok baby are you doing ok come over here let me check your diaper?"she says smiling happily and patting the floor beside her so she'd come over

Grace smiled and played happily just like a real baby. She wet her diaper multiple times without even thinking about it. She as having to much fun playing and sucking on her pacifier to care. When her mommy asked her to come over so she could check her diaper, she crawled over and sat down right in front of her mommy with her legs spread so she could check her diapee

She blushes at the way her baby sits and checks her diaper feeling its wet"hmm dear you can play for 10 more minutes and try and wet and try and mess ok?"she says smiling and patting her padded bottom to go play again 

Grace instantly crawled back by the toys and continued to play not a care in the world. Her mommy could see and hear her grunting and pushing a load into her diaper. SHe kept playing as if it never happened. She smiled big and sucked on her pacifier happily as if she was just a real little baby girl

She smiles happily at her filling her diaper and says"ok baby times up time for changeis and bath time?"she says smiling and walking over to her and taking her mittien hand and leading her to the changing room slash bathroom for her mommy as well

Grace smiled big and followed her mommy sucking on her pacifier as she was excited for bath time. She loved bathtime especially since the tub for the adult baby was just like an actual babies bath. Image result for baby bathShe loved it so so much and was so excited to bath in that tub. 

She smiles and undresses her baby princess and sets her in the tub and smiles filling it with some water and starts with her hair"please close your eyes?"she said pouring some water on her head before the soap