LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Trip to the Cabin Roleplay (Need mommy or daddy)

babygracie66

I was wondering if anyone wanted to roleplay with me and play my mommy or daddy. 

My roleplay idea is based off of my story I am writing in the story forum. 

It is where I am an abdl and my daddy (or mommy) takes me to a cabin for a weekend get away. It ends up being a abdl cabin so I get to be a baby all weekend with no adult responsibilities. Just be a little baby girl with my daddy (or mommy). I can answer any questions or feel free to read my story in the story forum

I would want someone who is willing to do long replys very detailed not small ones short ones

Grace drives home super excited to go on the trip with her mommy this weekend to the cabin. She has no idea that it is an abdl cabin though. She pulls in the driveway with her soaked pull up under her skirt as she has to wear those to work. She parks her car and smiles big getting her stuff out of the car and heading into the house super excited for this weekend to be a babygirl for the whole weekend. She opens the front door and says, 'mommy I am home from work and ready for this weekend." 

Grace was a 4'11" girl very small. Brown hair, brown eyes, very little. She is an abdl and has a mommy/wife. She loves her so much and is so happy when she gets baby time but it has not happened very often lately hence the trip they are going on for the weekend. 

Sarah smiles seeing her baby girl come in from work and had packed her a small bag knowing the cabin had plenty of stuff for them there and she walked over"aww baby im so happy your home so bend over let me check your diaper then we can finish packing and leave?"she says patting her back 

Sarah was a more goth chick she had met grace in a bar one night and promised to be her mommy but sarah has dyed red hair blue eyes and is about 5'8

Grace smiles big as she sees her mommy. She bends over and lets her see her very soaked pull up. She giggles and starts sucking on her thumb happily as she lets her mommy check her. She then reaches her arms up to her to let her be carried to her nursery to get into a real thick diapee over the thin pull up. She hopes mommy got her the car seat she always wanted for the long trip too. She says, "mommy are we going soon? I am so so excited to go." She has no idea that the cabin has everything they need.

She squishes the soaked pull up and smiles taking her to her very pink nursery and smiles at her setting her up on her changing table"ok dear push real hard for me make sure we dont have any poopies in there ok?"she said making sure she had done one and 2 before she put her in a brand new diaper."and yes dear we are leaving after your changed i already packed your bag and its in the car waiting on us ok?"she said happily 

Grace smiled big loving her nursery. She sat on the changing table and tried to poop but she didnt have to go. She sucks on her thumb happily waiting to be changed into something more baby like. She said, "mommy can i wear my pink onesie with my tutu and baby shoes pwease?" She then sat there waiting patiently for her mama to realize she wanted her paci 

She nods smiling happily as she puts the onesie onto but not before throwing the old pullup away and sighs cleaning her princess parts and puts a nice pinky pie thick diaper on."ok dear here?"she put light purple pacifier in her mouth and got the shoes on her and took her out to the car and soon it started to downpour rain

Grace sucked on her pacifier happily as her mommy dressed her in her favorite onesie, diapee, tutu, and baby shoes. She already had pigtails in because she put them in for work because she works at a daycare and can wear her hair like that. She smiles as they head out to the car hoping her mommy got her the abdl babycarseat that is rear facing and lays bck like a real baby carseat. She frowned when she realized it started pouring. She instantly got sad thinking thwy wouldnt be able to go. She said, "mama can we stiww go even tho it waining?"

She smiles and puts her in a abdl carseat just the basic one that straps in"sorry baby the carseat didn't come in on time but yes were still going of course?"she says shyly feeling happy and straps her in and gets in herself turning the radio on and playing children's song mostly frozen my little pony and some sesame street music as they drive

Grace was sad about the carseat but was happy with anything. She sat in the seat singing along cutely to the radio. She said, "mama i thirsty can i have a baba?" She hadnt really drank a whole lot at work that day because she was so excited and forgot. She loved her job because she got to play with toys with kids and express her little side a little without getting caught because it was normal. 

She panics a little bit"sorry baby thats the one thing mama forgot maybe at a gas station next stop i can let you nurse from me i am a bit leaky today?"she said referencing to the bra she had on that was dripping needing her little to nurse"you wouldn't mind helping me right little one

Grace nodded happily as she sat in her carseat. She sucked on her pacifier happily. She knew nursing would make her sleepy for the rest of the car ride. She said, "mama how long until we get there me weally thirsty?" She didn't know how long it would take to get to the gas station. She sucked hard on her pacifier as she looked out the window. 

She smiles and pulls into a crappy run down motel as the rain starts to pick up"ok dear we're gonna stay here for the night i have the cabin all week ok?"she said shyly and goes to check in and brings her baby into the room thats rundown old smells and dusty"well baby we got one bed and lets hope the tv works but how are you feeling 

Grace frowned as they pulled into a not so good motel. She was always afraid of motels like this. She sat in the car waiting patiently for her mommy to come back. As she gets carried to the room, she puts her head on her mommies shoulder and her tummy rumbles loudly. She didn't like the smell of the motel room at all. She looked up at her mommy and said, "mommy me hungie and thirsty. why do we have to stay here? me no wike it mama it smells weird." She tugged on her mommies shirt hungrily. She was also upset that they couldn't get to the cabin tonight. She also didn't know it was for a whole week. She thought they were only going for the weekend because she didn't take any more time off than that not knowing her mommy did it for her. 

Sarah knew her baby was hungry and locked the door and shut the blinds turning the old lamp on and lifting her shirt and bra revealing her full breasts"go ahead baby no teeth though remember or you get a spanking?"she said softly"i know dear this isn't great but the rain should pass soon and we'll be on our way to the cabin in no time i promise 

Grace instantly snuggled into her mommy and latched on making sure not to use any teeth. She laid close suckling happily and cutely as she also wet her diaper slowly but not completely soaking it yet. She also started to get sleepy as she nursed getting full and starts to doze off as she nurses happily being tired as she had been up at 5 am for work. She rubbed her eyes trying to fight the sleep but ends up falling asleep while nursing. 

She smiles and picks her up but not before putting her clothes back on and turns off the lights and sighs and takes her baby back out to the car and straps her into the carseat and gets back on the road stopping by a nearby gas station and filling up and getting back on the road covering her baby up with a blanket from the backseat while on the road

Grace smiled in her sleep sucking on her pacifier. She sleeps happily in the car on the way to the cabin not waking up at all. She dreams about how it will be not even knowing it is gonna be even better than that because it is an abdl cabin and her mommy didnt tell her that. She sucked on her pacifier snuggled in her carseat under the blanket and she cooed cutely in her sleep from the dream. 

She looks back smiling and soon pulls up to the cabin and slowly gets her out and tries to carefully go inside so when she wakes up she'll be surprised but goes inside and goes to find the fully stocked nursery all ready as she lays her down in a adult crib and smiles down at her sleeping angel

Grace stayed asleep the whole car ride and for about another hour after they arrived at the cabin. She slowly started to wake up and look around rubbing her eyes. She realized she was in a crib and she was shocked but also super super happy. She sat up and sucked on her pacifier not realizing her diaper was completely soaked. She called out, "mama mama mama mama." She sat there patiently waiting for her mommy to come get her as she was so happy and so excited

Susan comes in happily and hugs her smiling"hi baby what do you think impressive huh?"she says smiling and looking into her eyes and picks her up"this is the abdl cabin everything a little needs and more?"she says walking around the cabin with bright pink painted walls and toys everywhere this was a playground paradise 

Grace smiles so big as she is carried around. She points at stuff and squeals happily at everything. She even sees a adult size baby bath that would make her feel like an actual baby during bath time. A walker and a bouncer both adult sized. Even an adult sized electric swing that she could take a nap in. She was so excited. She said, "mama mama dank you dank you. me wuv it. Can me try the bouncer out mama? pwease?' 

Image result for baby jumper