LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oregon...

Well, recently, i have had contact with a person who actaully host an AB/DL Night out once a month. Confused, i investigated what was going on. i didnt personally go, but i called the guy who hosted this, and he explained alot.

He said alot of free stuff, like free diapers, free formula, and they are friendly with borrowing things, sucvh as bottles. Mommys and Daddys come all the time, he said, and is starting something within Salem too. I was very comforted, for one, being alone is a hard feeling, and thats what i felt, cause i didnt know anyone from oregon like this. Well, i guess i was wrong ^.^

To contact him, send email at Fuzzywasy@hotmail.com

I contacted him on phone, but impulsivley, through it away without thinking.

I am personally from McMinnville, OR. Grandpajack91@hotmail.com. no im not old, on the contrary, im very young, i honored my grandfather in making the email at the time :P. Anyways email me, so we can hit up and stay in contact.

I love you guys and DD for this great site. Stay in contact, okay guys?

Well, recently, i have had contact with a person who actaully host an AB/DL Night out once a month. Confused, i investigated what was going on. i didnt personally go, but i called the guy who hosted this, and he explained alot.

He said alot of free stuff, like free diapers, free formula, and they are friendly with borrowing things, sucvh as bottles. Mommys and Daddys come all the time, he said, and is starting something within Salem too. I was very comforted, for one, being alone is a hard feeling, and thats what i felt, cause i didnt know anyone from oregon like this. Well, i guess i was wrong ^.^

To contact him, send email at Fuzzywasy@hotmail.com

I contacted him on phone, but impulsivley, through it away without thinking.

I am personally from McMinnville, OR. Grandpajack91@hotmail.com. no im not old, on the contrary, im very young, i honored my grandfather in making the email at the time :P. Anyways email me, so we can hit up and stay in contact.

I love you guys and DD for this great site. Stay in contact, okay guys?

they have a bruch a few times a year at Deenys on market street if i remember right,

nice to know there are others in the area that also wear

i am from west of salem on 22 but will be heading to sand lake for the long weekend then to washington week after for a rock crawling event