LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Valeria))

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anastasia brings the baby into the CEO's office and she sits down in a chair. Sitting Valeria on her lap. And shakes gently, stroking my back

The director looked at Anastasia and at the Valeria's: "Now tell me this story again. I know. I heard you already told it to your colleagues, but I want to hear it in person."

Anastasia once again retells that Grace became like this after a nervous breakdown.

"I see. She really was very talented and took on too many things. I will not hide, I wanted to make her my deputy. But now .. Well, congratulations. The post of deputy general director is yours. I bark you a week of vacation. And after new job. And for Valeria's... I'm signing a resignation order. " said the director and signed the paper in front of him and stamped it.

"Everyone. You are free. Help Valeria's empty the table and pack her things and you can go." said the director. Anastasia shakes his hand and leaves his office, with as a baby.

Hearing everything that was being said had shattered her big time as she wasn't happy and blamed herself as her mind has not fully regressed. It's as if her mind was having an inside losing battle which made valeria become very depressed as tears slide down her cheeks.

Anastasia puts the baby in the stroller and put the pacifier in her mouth. Anastasia watches her eyes close.
Anastasia asks one of her colleagues to look after the little girl while Anastasia collects Valeria's things, but it didn't take long. They cooed with her and give her lollypop on stick.

Anastasia just took the trash bag and emptied out everything in Valeria's drawers. "She'll never use it anyway."

Anastasia leaves the office pushing a stroller. She decides to walk a little and moves to the park, which was not far away. Pulling the hood on the stroller Anastasia sat down on a bench in the shade. And the little girl was nap in her stroller, sucking on the pacifier.

Anastasia sits on a bench and, rocking a stroller, calls her close friend, who works as a notary.

At Anastasia's request and for a small pay, she promised to destroy all of Valeria's old data. Including her birth.
After 2 days, a friend promised to make a new certificate of birth, for the baby and Valeria will again be officially a newborn baby and Anastasia will be recorded as her a mother...
Now even she will manage to return adult thoughts, then she will have nowhere to go.

Valeria don't know about it. She sleept in stroller and suck pacifier in wet diaper's.

Valeria slept as she still had tears run down her cheeks and was quite upset in her sleep about everything that has happend to her. She doesn't know if she would ever talk to anastasia as she barely refered to her as mommy.