LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Valeria))

Valeria was in a fit of giggles when tickled as she made grabby hands trying to play with the toys while being sucked in to looking at the tv and being so caught up in the show. She was all giggles and smiles watching tv and kicking her legs causing the chair to bouce with her movement.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anastasia was preparing dinner and from time to time watched as Valeria was having fun in her baby seat. She acted like a little girl. "How quickly she regressed. She's just a stupid little girl now."

Soon everything was ready. Anastasia returned for Valeria.
She helped her out of the playpen and put her on all fours.
"Crawl to the kitchen, babygirly. It's time to feed you. Show your mom how you like to walk" said Anastasia, stroking Valeria on the diapered bottom

Feeling the ground as i was placed on my hands and knees as i try crawling but struggle a bit i didnt have as much strength but still was trying as she made her way to the kitchen crawling as she looked around. She sees something on the floor picking it up and putting it in her mouth nearly choking on it.

"Don't take anything off the floor. Dinner awaits you." Anastasia said and slapped Valeria on the ass and on the back so that she would spit out what she picked up on the floor.

Anastasia follows the crawling baby into the kitchen and helps her sit on a highchairadult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpg and attaches it with a tray. Anastasia tied a colored bib around Valeria's neck.bib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpg "I'll serve you lunch now, babygiy." said Anastasia.

When placed in the high chair valeria gurggles and drools as she hits her hands on the tray while babbling trying to talk as she was boucing while seeing you with the food and reaches out making grabby hands to anastasia.

From microwave pulls out a baby bottle filled with warm milk, unscrewing the lid, she still imperceptibly, add a diuretic and a laxative there. Anastasia shake the bottle and stay on tray in front of Valeria'sisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg

Then she put on a tray 3 jars of baby food "Gerber"15102894.thumb.jpeg.d082d28ce9af2c23999d5b416e754db9.jpeg900.thumb.jpg.3609dd4af525fd9de9cba575e4873693.jpg87927a.thumb.jpg.eeeba701cc3929d744e0633d19a0f915.jpg

"So look, my sweet one babygirly, if you are an obedient baby and eat a jar of tense peas and tense beef, then the third jar will be banana's puree as a reward, if you are bad and capricious, I will feed you anyway, then the third jar will be mix of brussels sprouts and broccoli. The choice is yours, " say Anastasia.

Next, she sit in front of a highchair and taking a baby spoon, and open a jar of strained peas.

Anastasiastir baby food with a spoon and scoop up the green mass and bring the spoon to the baby’s lips.

"Come on be a good babygirly. Watch the VRUUMM plane fly. Open."

Valeria bursts in to giggles at the sounds and claps her hands as she opens her mouth for the spoon of peas and eats it up. She looks at anastasia as a bit of the peas got on valeria's chin as the taste was weird at first but after a few more she starts to enjoy it even if she does end up getting messy from eatting.

Anastasia saw Valeria close her eyes, swallowing the first spoonful of baby food. A large drop runs down her chin.
Anastasia collects it with a spoon and sends it back to the baby's mouth.

Anastasia smiled when Valeria opened her mouth waiting for the next spoon. Anastasia feeds Valeria a whole jar of peas.

"Here you can drink. This is a baby formula. Take a few sips before the next bottle," Anastasia said holding the bottle in her hand so that Valeria could drink.

Valeria nods accepting the bottle as the milk tasted sweeter them she remembers but thinks nothing of it, as she makes grabby hands wanting more food while then tries to hold the bottle on her own but struggles to.

"Don't touch the bottle, baby. You're too young to drink on your own. Mommy will help." said Anastasia removing Valeria's hands and allowing her to take a few swallows of the baby formula's.

"Now it's time for the meat. Imagine it's a steak. Finely chopped, really." Anastasia said in a teasing voice - "Now open your mouth, my sunshine." said Anastasia, spooning a brown, quivering mass...

When the second jar was also empty, Anastasia said: "Well, let's see. Before we give you dessert. You vary nice babygirl and I'm give your chanse. I'll let you drink from the baby bottle on your own, but you have to hold it with both hands. In the meantime, I'll also eat." - and give to Valeria's bottle.

"Let's start drinking." said Anastasia.

In the meantime, she made herself a great breakfast. Omelet with tomatoes and ham, toast with cheese and a cup of strong coffee.
Anastasia was sitting at the table next to the highchair's and slowly ate breakfast, watching with a smile how the little girl looked at her with envy, sucking her baby formula from bottle

Valeria smiles hearing she would be allowed to do it on her own as she makes grabby hands for the bottle. She holds it with both hands and latches on suckling the milk but struggles holding it up.

Anastasia, meanwhile, is finishing her breakfast and decided to make the banana puree herself.

She takes two bananas and with a spoon crushes them into a mushy state and throws a ball of ice cream on top.

"I promised you dessert baby. Mommy keeps her word. You can also eat it yourself. Bon appetit." says Anastasia and gives Valeria a small children's rubber spoon.

Valeria claps her hands and babbles as she tries to feed herself like a big girl but still makes a bit of a mess. It gets all over her outfit and alittle in her hair.

Valeria looks up at anastasia as she giggles and smiles while bouncing up and down in her high chair. She claps her hands and then makes grabby hands wanting the phone.

Anastasia takes some photos.
"Oh, what a cute baby. No one will believe that you are an adult." Anastasia cooed and took wet wipes and began to clean her face and hands.

Anastasia pulls Valeria out of the highchair and carries her to the playpen and sets her down.
She tosses some toys. Mainly for babies up to two years of age: plush toys, rattles and plastic cubes.
"Play, baby. Mommy will clean up the kitchen for now." Anastasia cooed and thrusting a pacifier into Valeria's mouth and kissing her forehead.

Valeria looks around at the toys and quietly plays by herself up until she ended up falling asleep, while suckling her pacifier as she fills her diaper. She snuggles with a soft teddy bear as she looked all too cute.

Valeria sleeps soundly in the play pen as time passes as i stay asleep and drools a bit from sucking her pacifier as it does fall from her mouth a few times but manages to put it back.

Anastasia allowed Valeria to nap for half an hour. She goes and checks Valeria's diaper and finds it very wet. Then he takes her sleepy in his arms and carries her to the changing table.

"Mommy has to change your diaper. And then Mommy will take you for a walk." cooed Anastasia, throwing back her dress, exposing the baby's diaper.

Valeria fusses a bit from being woken up as she rubbed her eyes and squirmed around once layed on the changing table. She looked up at anastasia as she still fussed a bit not liking that she was woken up as she didn't know what time it was.

"Tsh-Tsh-Tsh. No need to worry. It's okay." cooed Anastasia adjusting the pacifier in Valeria's mouth. "That's it. Suck on a binky while Mommy changes your diaper."

She unhooked the wet diaper and threw it away. While Anastasia was wiping the pussy and ass of the baby from urine. She made her raspberries on her naked tummy like a babygirly.

Soon Anastasia fixed a fresh diaper and stroked Valeria's crotch. The diaper crunched pleasantly under her palm. "Well that's all. Now you are clean and fresh again. Hug Mommy." cooed Anastasia.

The fussing slowly stopped as she latched on to the pacifier while being changed in to the new diaper. Valeria did giggle a bit when anastasia blew rasphberries on her tummy causing her to wiggle a bit on the changing table. 

When she heard anastasia ask for a hug, valeria made grabby hands wanting to be picked up and once she is, she snuggles giving a hug as her head rests right on anastasia's chest.