LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Valeria))

Anastasia smiled when Valeria gave in to her struggle and began to suck on the bottle.

Anastasia rocked her on her knees, caressingly stroked her diapered ass and fed her with a bottle.

The warmth and pitching apparently did their job. Anastasia noticed how Valeria began to fall asleep, sucking a bottle

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valeria struggled to keep awake as she grew more tired and was soon sound asleep in anastasia's arms. Laying there as the bottle still had half the milk in it instead of it being empty like it should of been.

Anastasia see that her babygirl is asleep with baby bottle in her mouth.
She carefully remove bottle from her mouth and change on pacifier.

Then Anastasia gently lift Valeria and carry her to crib il_794xN.2102704384_mgfe.thumb.jpg.1003f9d3a54c9c5035db05bcc9bdb8e4.jpgand she put her to crib, on her stomach, like a newborn baby.

Anastasia take out plastic, transparent belts and attach them to the baby in the chest area and legs, so that she can't roll over or leave her, and covering with pink, soft blanket, with "Hello Kitty"

Anastasia lightly correct the paci in the baby's mouth and turn on the mobil over the crib, and soft music begins to play. And twist the curtains, plunging the room into a twilight and tuning the baby monitor.HOT-wireless-Baby-Monitor-2-0inch-LCD-Intercom-IR-Night-vision-Lullabies-Temperature-monitoring-VOX-system.thumb.jpg.8984e0cc54518f099eaa8f3f2eb5bed9.jpg
" Sweet dreams my tiny babygirl" and give Anastasia baby's kiss in forehead, leaving from nursery.

Valeria surpisingly slept right through proving she was surrendering herself to anastasia as her mind betrays her causing her to regress, as if to show that maybe this wouldn't be so bad for valeria to let this happen after everything she went thru growing up alone. 

While sleeping her mind as if played images of how rough she has had it growing up in feeling so alone, and with all the pressure and stress of having to grow up never having a childhood. As more thoughts and images played in her head most becoming nightmares that causes her to wake up screaming and crying.

Anastasia was lying in her bed and getting ready for bed and suddenly heard a quiet whimpering in the baby monitor.
Anastasia took the unfinished bottle and hurried to the nursery.

She stroked Valeria's head soothingly. "Tsh-tsh-tshhhh, my sweet. It's okay little one girly. Mommy is near. You're safe." Anastasia lightly pulls out the pacifier and gently gives Valeria a drink from baby bottle warm milk. "It's okay, baby." cooed Anastasia.

Valeria cries and was thrashing about not being able to move as she struggled to calm down, as she wasn't aware of anastasia coming in to the room until she felt the bottle in her mouth as the cries slowed to snuffles. She wouldn't look to anastasia at all feeling as if this was all the doing of anastasia finally getting what she wanted.

Anastasia see, how babygirl calm down and again asleep. She give her pacifier and leave nursery. Anastasia take a shower and go to bed too.

------

In the morning Anastasia get up early and take out the gadget for the baby, which this special device for feeding the baby recently acquired.20200826_005333.jpg.968c886a8ef3bfbf6238cd7cddf088cc.jpg

She take the device and go to the nursery and see that the baby is no longer sleeping. "Good morning, sleephead. I brought something. Since you don't want to cooperate while feeding, you have to feed you this way for now."

Anastasia attaching the device to crib: "Since you don't want to cooperate while feeding, you have to feed you this way for now."  She carefully pour the baby formula's into a transparent bag device's and attach the transparent tube to the baby's pacifier and open the clip.

"Baby, you will have to drink this, otherwise you will choke. I'll tell you right away that I have added a medicine to the formula that relaxes your muscles, that is, you can move very weakly, like a real baby, besides this medicine will relax your intestines and bladder. It will be difficult for you to keep your waste. " said Anastasia  with a smile, looking as the formula in the device begins to decrease.

"Soon I'll be a real mommy with little babygirl."

Valeria was still laying on her stomach after waking up as she rubbed her eyes, not really knowing what time it was when she hears anastasia talking about something as i subconsciously was sucking the pacifier as i felt shy turning my head away trying to hide it.

"You baby. You my little sunshine. Babygirl don't be mischievous. If you spit out the pacifier again without my permission, I'll stick it to your lips with a superglue. Okay? Now keep drinking. You have to drink it all down." Anastasia says sternly pushing the pacifier back into Valeria's mouth and showing a small tube of superglue. Showing that she's not bluffing.

"Now keep drinking this delicious formula. It's "Similack" for babygirls like you" cooed Anastasia with warm smile and stroke Valeria.

Valeria wasn't trying to do anything wrong as she was still sucking on the pacifier as to her surprise was sort of starting to like it like she needed it for comfort. Feeling the milk going down drinking slow but knew she was feeling uncomfortable laying on her stomach this whole time as she wanted to get up.

After 15 minutes Anastasia see an empty bag and a little bulging baby's tummy.

"You drank it all? Great. What a good babygirly. No more ropes. With the medicine flowing through your veins, you won't get far." say Anastasia with a smile and motherly strokes her, a little chubby from baby formula, tummy Valeria's. She unfasten the transparent tube from the pacifier.
Then Anastasia take off the transparent straps and out the baby under the ass from crib, carry her to the changing table.

"I feel like the baby is very wet. It's time for a di-di change. Mommy will give you a new diaper, my sweety babygirl. Baby like fresh di-di?" cooed Anastasia laying baby on her back on the changing table.

Everything felt so different for valeria like she couldn't remember how to form words or sentences to even try talking as everything was if her mind played that she really did belong to anastasia and to just let go of what she thought was her adult life that she claimed to have. She also had no clue that anastasia has planned it out that anyone that looks at valeria will only see her as anastasia's baby girl. 

"Goid babygirl. Mommy change your di-di. And you don't decide anything else here. What mommy wants is what she will do."-  cooed Anastasia and take off sleepsuit from Valeria's and neatly folded it, put it in the closet. Next, unfastening the velcro very wet diaper,'s Anastasia throw used diaper in the trash.

Then she wipe the bottom of Valeria's and her privat area, from the urine. "Owwwe babygirly will be most cleany. Mommy will save you from dirty di-di."  cooed Anastasia and doing rasperry on tummy Valeria, like newborn babygirl.

Then Anastasia generously sprinkle baby powder and finally fasten the pink diaper with flowers and with a beautiful inscription "Princess."

Last thing, Anastasia take out a beautiful dressil_794xN.1296726064_31cb.thumb.jpg.c676605b526a72d0cde84b8babc04de8.jpg from the closet and put it on the baby. It is very short and barely covers the baby’s diaper.

“What a beautiful little princess you are, but something is missing. Oh, I understand ..” cooed me and combing the baby’s hair, I hook two red plastic hairpins with daisies on Valeria's hair.

“Admire yourself, what a beauty you are. Now the baby is ready to go and play in playpen” said the baby and carried baby, to a large mirror.

Then Anastasia raise the baby in her arms and carry her out of the living room and put in playpen. 

Upon feeling the rasphberries blown on her causes valeria to drop the pacifier as she was bursting in to a fit of giggles and squirmed around on the changing table.

When valeria saw herself in the mirror nearly shocked as well as a bit confused like she looked smaller then she faintly remembers, but when looking around everything looked bigger to her as she felt herself being placed in the playpen. She looks up as her bright green eyes looks at anastasia. 

Anastasia put babygirl in playpen511jz-sexoL._SL1001_.thumb.jpg.72997dd630539f63c3f3e248cf29bfde.jpg

"You are a little babygirl. I will teach you how to play, as an infant." give Anastasia a baby's rattle, in one her hand1019869332.thumb.jpg.89e269fd173122e74794c489a1cf7823.jpg and a blue rubber ring for teeth in the other hand's baby700-nw.jpg.e71cca055d09837ea29b4456b7e48b7c.jpg.

“Look, babygirly” she said, lying girl into back."Now you will start to suck and gnow this rubber ring and at the same time you will shake the rattle causing a crackling sound, and childishly giggle with kicked your feet in the air and I'm have see your cute drolling chin. Got it? Or I'll have to punish you."

Valeria laid on her back looking up at anastasia trying to understand what she was saying as all valeria could focus on was the bright color toy reaching out making grabby hands for it. When it is given to her all she could think of was to shake it and when she heard the noise it made, it makes her smile and let a giggle out. 

Then when she is also give the blue squishy ring she lets the pacifier fall out and puts the blue toy to her mouth to gnaw on it while still shaking her new rattle. This strangely felt natural to her as she giggle and kicks her feet while play that she doesn't realize she was beginning to drool all on her chin from gnawing the toy.

Anastasia giggled happily, looking at the regressed Valeria. If someone saw her now, no one would distinguish her from a real baby.

Anastasiа takes out a mobile phone and takes pictures of Valeria's slobbering face, and then records a video of how she shakes the rattle and kicks her legs in the air.

"What a nice, slobbering baby" - Anastasia cooed and tickled Valeria's tummy.

Valeria giggles at begin tickled as she continues to play with the rattle as she was wiggling about in the playpen as she swung her arm up accidently letting go of the toy and it falls hitting her in the face. She suddenly screams out crying as it had got her in the eye.

"Ohhh. baby knocked. Go to mommy. I will calm you down." said Anastasia climbing into the playpen and taking Valeria to her lap and giving her a gentle bear hug.

"It's okay. Little bo-bo eye? It's okay, everything will pass." cooes Anastasia kisses and gently. Motherly kisses Valeria in the eye, that hurts, and then on the forehead and gently strokes the head, swinging on her knees and pressing Valeria to her body.

The crying and tears have slowly subsided and reduced down to sniffles as valeria gripped on to anastasia's shirt not wanting to let go as she settled down and curled up in anastasia's arms. She shyly looks to anastasia before hiding her face in anastasia's side.

Anastasia takes the baby bottle standing in the playpen in which there was strawberry milk.

"Don't cry, sweetheart. Open your mouth, babygirly. I have something delicious for you. It will help you calm down." Anastasia cooes, gently rubbing Valeria's back and brings the nipple from bottle to her lips and teases them. "Open-open."

Valeria willingly opened her mouth and latched right on to the nipple of the bottle and began suckling on it as the sweet fruity milk goes down as she started to drink it alittle too fast, which caused her to cough and spit up some of the milk. She gets scared of getting in trouble not meaning for it to happen.

"Don't drink too quickly, slower, my sweet. Drink milk in small portions. No one will take it away." cooed Anastasia.
When she finished baby bottle.  Anastasia put a soft cloth on her shoulder and put Valeria's head there, and tapped her lightly on the back. Expelling excess gas from tummy baby's.
"Give a good burp for mommy," Anastasia cooed.

Valeria fussed alittle as she squirmed about in your arms as she felt a bit of discomfort in her tummy from drinking the milk down too fast as she felt her back being patted as her layed on anastasia's shoulder it didn't take too long for a burp to come out as well as she spit up some milk.

"You are my little piggy." cooed Anastasia wiping Valeria's milk lips with a cloth. Do you want to watch TV before I feed you dinner? "Cooed Anastasia.

She put the baby in a baby seat1707887210__57.thumb.jpeg.3d02937ec2df87c491dafb30dbade9ee.jpeg to which were attachedcute plastic toys and turned on the TV and tuned it to the baby channel. There were "Teletubbies"
"This is how you can either play with toys or watch TV. Mommy will cook dinner for you." cooed Anastasia tickles baby's nose.