LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Valeria))

My scream was muffled by the pacifier when i felt you hit my thighs as it stung. I couldn't calm down as my breathing was staggered from my panic attacks getting a bit out of control as everything happening was becoming too much from me to handle. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last thing Anastasia washes Valeria's head with baby shampoo.
Then she wrapped her head to toe in a fluffy Hello Kitty towel and carries Valeria, holding it under the bottom, to the room she had prepared.d6c177eb73894de6dfffa9bf9f689b72.jpg.27080a1357446fd9881c2d7a9da1a170.jpg

"Here is the baby. This is your room. This is where you will live." said Anastasia, putting Valeria on the changing table.s1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpeg

Upon entering the room, my eyes nearly bulge out seeing the look of this room as i couldn't believe this as i felt the plush of the changing table under me after feeling you lay me down on it. I try getting off it as i didn't like where all this was going as i knew i wasn't a baby and wasn't going to start now.

I struggle moving as i nearly fall off as i brace for the fall when i felt myself land in a pair of arms.

"No, no. No need to run away, I have to tie you up." said Anastasia and with the help of a belt ties Valeria to the changing table, in the abdomen area. "That's it. Now I can start dressing you," Anastasia said, removing the towel from Valeria, leaving her naked.

"So first I will get rid of this nasty hair. Now mommy will make you silky smooth," Anastasia said, taking out shaving foam and a razor.

I squirm on the table as this all felt so wrong as i wouldn't keep still, as i had to think of a way out if i ever get out of here as there was no way i would ever be your baby as i was not a child even though my small size could easliy pass as one.

Valeria knew at times not everyone she has met would take her seriously as she grew up due to her small size. Many times people thought she was a child which caused her to fight her way to prove she wasn't at all.

"No, no. No need to run away, I have to tie you up." said Anastasia and with the help of a belt ties Valeria to the changing table, in the abdomen area. "That's it. Now I can start dressing you," Anastasia said, removing the towel from Valeria, leaving her naked.

"So first I will get rid of this nasty hair. Now mommy will make you silky smooth," Anastasia said, taking out shaving foam and a razor.

Anastasia shook herself and applies shaving foam to Valeria's pubic area after she begins to slowly and carefully shave off her pubic hairs, leaving only smooth skin.
"Don't twitch, otherwise I might shave off something unnecessary." said Anastasia, shaving her pussy labia. "You don't want me to circumcise you ... or shave off your nipples. So lie still."

Anastasia noticed that the pussy was oozing. "Yes, I see you like it, babygirly." said Anastasia with a smile.

Valeria tries to keep still even though she wasn't liking any of this at all hoping that all this would be a bad nightmare and will be forgotten about once she can get out of here and get help. 

My mind still struggling to wrap its head around everything thats happening as she couldn't come to terms with finding any reason why this would be okay as she never had anyone to depend on and had to learn alot on her own, she hoped to reason with anastasia to get her to see how wrong this is and to let me go.

Anastasia removes the remaining foam with a towel. "Ah, now you have the sweetest smooth pussy like a very little girl, but that's not all," Anastasia said, stroking Valeria's hairless pubis.

For the next half hour, Anastasia shaved Valeria's armpits, legs, arms, buttocks.
Soon Valeria did not have mature hair on her body and was as smooth as a baby. Anastasia smiled while checking result of her work.

Valeria laid there completely helpless feeling like there was no more fight left in her, as the only thing she risked doing was getting the pacifier out of her mouth. She calmly says " anastasia please this has gone to far if this is about the job position then your being unfair are you just threatend because they want to put someone my age in charge?" i say this not wanting to fight as i wanted to get out of here one way or another and have you reported for kidnap and that your not mentally stable*

"If you take out the pacifier one more time without my permission, I will stick it to your lips. Hold and suck on it until I let you take it out." Anastasia said sternly, not listening to Valeria's empty threats and returning the pacifier back to her mouth. And shows a small tube of superglue, showing that he is not joking...

"Now I will start dressing you."

I took from the top shelves real Pampers diapers but adult-madePampers-Active-Baby-Dry-5-9-3-208.thumb.jpg.7ddfea45848e944b691f2511ac3f7494.jpg, oversized, wet baby wipes 717448ae5bd451c2fd266fbc0af29cea-800x800.thumb.jpeg.f17905b955539ca21231e95a0c7d9c8f.jpegand baby powder baby-powder-lawsuit1.thumb.jpg.36957dbac92f70e948e60adff98bfb81.jpg

"Baby ready for her first diaper?" Anastasia purred

Valeria felt on the verge of tears wanting to cry out as she didn't know what else to do as she was hating herself for falling in to this trap that anastasia must of put together to get control. My mind couldn't think straight as i never had a childhood as i struggle wanting to know what your trying to prove as part of her thought that if anastasia really wanted that position she could of said so and i would of backed off even if it ment i couldn't be happy for wanting something i deserved even if i was being selfish thinking like that. I only knew to get what i wanted was to keep pushing myself and forcing to grow up alone not having anyone to care about me, as i never knew my birth parents. 

Anastasia pull the diaper out, of the bag with diapers and raise Valeria's foots up and straighten the diaper under her bottom. With wet baby's wipes. She wipe her bottom and privat area, then generously sprinkle baby powder, lower her ass onto the soft pillow of the diaper.

Next, Anastasia sprinkle baby powder on her pussy and pubis. and fasten the velcro of the diaper on her hips. Valeria smell, like baby

She mumbles something funny through pacifier.

“From now on, the toilet is forbidden. Now the toilet is always with you,” Anastasia whisper to Valeria in the ear, and lightly strokes her bottom in a diaper.

“Well, really comfortable feeling. You’ll get used to getting the diapers dirty, baby,” cooed Anastasia.

Giving up trying to fight this knowing had no chance to get away from you as this was only upsetting me more, and causing me to cry dropping the pacifier as this felt like too much pressure as i was scared at the rising emotions coming forth after so long of having to do things on my own with no guidance or help from anyone.

Anastasia picks up and returns the paci to Valeria's mouth and attaches it with tapes to the back of the head.
"This is the very last warning. Now I have attached the paci with tapes. Once again, you loose it and I will use glue. Got it?" said Anastasia, tickling Valeria's nose.

Valeria squirms wanting to get away as her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying as it causes her to get hiccups. She wouldn't look at anastasia as she shook her head no about the glue. Valeria felt scared at coming to terms with all this not wanting this, but her head felt so screwed up as if she couldn't remember much as the stress was serverly getting to her now.

Anastasia puts mittens on Valeria's hands71e4NuGwxRL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.da7dee9cdad6f64f5e9bb97ed07bd08f.jpg, stuffed with cotton because of this, her hands will always be in fists and it will be impossible to do anything with them.

Anastasia puts booties on the feet girl's.il_794xN.1854148126_szvx.thumb.jpg.cf794b18fc09b42848073b798558e5e2.jpg
"They're don't unusual." said Anastasia, dressing booties on Valeria's legs - "sharp needles are sewn into them. So if you decide to stand on your feet, then pain awaits you. From now on, you will only crawl on all fours, or you will be carried" Anastasia said.

"Look what a cute thing." said Anastasia showing Valeria onesieLittle-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpg

Valeria couldn't stand to listen anymore as she began not to feel good, thinking it was from all the stress that she had been under lately with getting this job,  that she suddenly goes limp and unresponsive on the changing table. Her body wanting to shut down not being able to deal with all this after being made to feel like a hopeless little child. 

Anastasia unties the belt. "He's not needed anymore." Anastasia said softly.

She puts Valeria on her ass like a doll and puts a onesie on her head, helping to thread her arms into her sleeves.
Then he puts Valeria on her back again. Anastasia fastens the buttons on the diaper. "That's it. What a cute babygirly. One last thing left." said Anastasia and puts a baby bonnet on Valeria's headrachel-riley-baby-girls-pink-bonnet-187372-c11448a4789775c147c4b19b2b7d63bd907a5717.thumb.jpg.bfe46279320d32604f4c2807016dd948.jpg, tucking her hair under her.

Anastasia takes Valeria in her arms and carries her to the mirror.

"Admire yourself, baby. Who is that sitting on Mommy's arms? Do you think they will give you a promotion now that they see you?" Anastasia cooed and kissed Valeria on the cheek.

Still unresponsive as i was limp in your arms now as you notice causing worry that something could be very wrong. In valeria's mind her thoughts scrambling having an internal battle with its self over the out come of what has now happend.

"I think it's time to give you some food before I send you to bed." said Anastasia and brings from the kitchen a real baby bottle filled with warm milk on armsisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg. But besides milk, Anastasia added laxatives and diuretics there.
"This will help Valeria to use the diapers." Anstasia reflected with a smile.

She returned to the nursery and put Valeria, on her lap, in a lying position.
Anastasia removes paci from Valeria's mouth and teases nipple from bottle her lips.
"Open your mouth, honey. Time to drink some delicious milk." cooed Anastasia.

Valeria's body was slowly becoming responsive again as her eyes flutter open as they were the prettiest green color as she felt something touch her lips, she flinched and squirmed a bit in anastasia's arms. Valeria's mind having a losing internal battle with it's self as she barely would look at anastasia as if to wonder why she resorted to doing all this as valeria wouldn't open her mouth and hid her face as if her mind was going against her and regressed. 

"Do you like to complicate things yes baby? Why would it be more fun." Anastasia said seeing that Valeria refuses to cooperate. Then she just pinches her nose.

When Valeria opened her mouth from lack of air. Then Anastasia quickly thrust a nipple from bottle into her mouth.
"Suck and swallow if you don't want to choke." Anastasia said with a smile, firmly holding Valeria with one hand and the bottle with the other.

I gasp from having my nose pinched when i suddenly felt something like rubber forced in to my mouth not liking it. I wanted to squirm and get out of your arms and defend myself wanting to talk but didn't know how to explain it as i felt frustrated and wanted to cry again.

Valeria felt the milk go down her throat as she wasn't liking it but felt scared at hearing the tone of anastasia's voice, to the point valeria had to give in and drink the bottle of milk as she did it very slow.