LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Valeria))

Valeria was a bit quiet and sees they reach the stairs that leads down to the kitchen as she looked high up when she looked down and got scared and moved holding a grip on anastasia as i wouldn't go down the stairs.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We don't have much time for your whims." Anastasia said and lifted Valeria and carries her to the kitchen and puts her in highchair's and attaches her with a tray.
Anastasia brings breakfast for the baby from the microwave: liquid infant cereals with a rubber spoon and a bottle of baby formula.isolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpgBowlOfInfantCereal.thumb.jpg.38a8ae80bf11f0e8a731aed8e45ab0a4.jpg

Anastasia tied a bib around Valeria's neck. "I hope you cooperate. I hate to spank you again. Be good babygirly."

Valeria sucked on her pacifier as she settled in to the high chair and looked up at anastasia for a bit before playing withe spoon ment to feed me with as i alsp try to grab the bottle on my own*

"We are in a hurry. So I will feed you. Let's be a good babygirl and open your mouth. Don't make Mommy angry." Anastasia said she took the bottle away from the baby and took a rubber spoon and filled her baby's cereal's.

"Open your mouth sweet. The car is going wroom. Beep beep open the hangar." cooed Anastasia.

Valeria bursts in to giggles and smiles as she opens her mouth for the baby cereal as she bounces in the high chair a bit but ends up almost choking a bit on the food.

Valeria nodded her head as she tries to hold her bottle up to drink from it as a bit of milk dribbles on to her chin, as she sucks on it slowly not to drink it too fast.

Anastasia sees that the milk disappears from the bottle. Anastasia takes a photo of Valeria's dirty face. "This will be my favorite photo." said Anastasia, wiping Valeria's face with wet wipes.

"Now that you're full. You can play while Mom gets dressed and we go to work. Make out your departure." said Anastasia, placing the baby in the playpen.

Valeria didn't really feel like playing with her toys as she laid back to rest while hugging her toy. She waited for anastasia to come back for her.

Edited by valeria

Valeria relaxes now that she has her pacifier and sucks on it. As she held her arms up wanting to be held as valeria barely tries to say any words at all, as she didn't really know what to say to anastasia.

Anastasia takes Valeria in her hands and taking a diaper bag with her, carries the baby to the car, where she puts her in a baby seat and attaches it with belts. Then she puts a paci in her mouth and hands a stuffed toy. Anastasia puts the stroller in the back of the car.

"Well, we're ready. Let's go." said Anastasia and started the engine.

Valeria nodded her head as she looked up at anastasia as she coughed alittle her pacifier fell out as she tried reaching for it. But had trouble getting it since she was strapped in to the stroller.

Anastasia again put pacifier in her mouth and brought Valeria's, to their office and everyone, especially the women, first froze in shock, and then surrounded the stroller with the baby and began to coo with Valeria, like a baby.

Anastasia repeated again that Valeria suffered a severe nervous breakdown and Anastasia took the liberty of taking care of her until she recovered.
Anastasia smiled when each of the employees considered it their duty to tickle the baby or pat her soft cheek or give a light kiss.

Valeria blushed trying to hide her face with her plushie toy as she sucked on her pacifier. The crowd of people around was making her nervous as she tried to calm herself down.

The staff smelled the little girl Valeria "Fuuu, it looks like somebody got dirty babygirly." - they said jokingly and walked away from the stroller with clamped noses.  Anastasia check diapee Valerias and find it used..

"We need to change your diaper before going to the CEO." said Anastasia and pulling the baby out of the stroller's carries her to the toilets and entering, closes the door.
"You are the star in the office today. Everyone loves kittens, puppies and little babies." Anastasia cooed, pulling out diaper change items from the diaper bag.