LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Valeria))

Dr. Richards took the baby back to the couch.
"You see, she is pale again and today she refused to eat." Anastasia said anxiously.

Dr. Richards has a thermometer. "We need to measure her temperature, but they measure it rectally for the babies. Take care not to run away." said the pediatrician, turning Valeria onto her stomach. In a reclining position, the doctor little lifted ass baby's. After smearing the thermometer with vaseline, the doctor inserts the thermometer into the anus. Anastasia holds Valeria tightly on the couch while the pediatrician measures her temperature.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valeria whimpers a bit as she didn't like how it felt, as it felt very uncomfortable to her. She looks up at anastasia as little tears form in her eyes as she tries to stay calm but right now she wanted to be held and comforted.

Soon, the thermometer is pulled out and Anastasia puts the baby on her lap and hugs her, rubbing her bare back soothingly.

"There is still something left." said the doctor and touched the baby's belly. "You can all get dressed. Here, hold the baby for your suffering." said the pediatrician and gave Valeria a large round lollipop.

"My diagnosis is this. I think her belly is not yet ready for baby food. I recommend you a new diet. Feed her 5 times a day with baby's formula or breast milk. Now I will give the baby a medicine. It will relieve discomfort in the tummy, but for you Nastya and I will prescribe the medicine soon you will start lactation. In addition, breastfeeding will create a strong bond between mom and baby. " said Dr. Richards.

She gives the baby an injection in the arm and her palе goes away. "Say thank you to your aunt doctor." cooed Anastasia to babygirl's.

Valeria yelped and cried a bit from getting an injection as she held on to anastasia, as she was scared of letting of her. While being held valeria rested her head on anastasia's shoulder and wouldn't look at the doctor anymore.

While Anastasia was dressing Valeria again. Dr. Richards filled out the report and later printed out recommendations for Anastasia and also gave a list of medications for her and her baby.

Anastasia and her baby are leaving the hospital. She takes Valeria to the nearest cafe. "I promised you ice cream. You were a good girl, but capricious. So I will let you 2 scoops of ice cream instead of 3. Choose baby." cooed Anastasia

Anastasia buys ice cream and gives a waffle cone to Valeria. Then they return to the car to drive home.
Anastasia was driving while Valeria crunched a waffle cone from behind.
"Is the baby enough? Now mommy will bring you and you will lie down in your favorite crib's." said Anastasia.

Anastasia parks near the house and walks to the back seat. She wipes Valeria's face from ice cream with wet wipes.

Then he takes the baby off and takes it on his hip and goes home with her.

"Here we are at home. Even though you are tired, you will be healthy, baby." Anastasia coos and brings Valeria to the nursery.

"Oh, you're wet, girl. Mommy will change your diaper and then you go to bed."

Anastasia stripped Valeria up to the diaper.

Then she unfastened the Velcro and took her by the ankle, lifted and pulled out the used diaper. Then she wiped off the urine with wet wipes for babies Valeria's ass and crotch.
"My babygirly will sleep dry and comfortable." - Anastasia cooed, sprinkling Valeria with baby powder. At the end, Anastasia puts a thick night diaper on Valeria and then takes out a cute baby's nightsuit from the closet.573111d34ca21bd4fa775417745a8484.jpg.f2ee2adc127328f84803444f8159e8e4.jpg

"You are like it? Be patient a little longer. Now mommy will put this on you and you will sleep peacefully." cooed Anastasia.

Valeria looked up at anastasia as she nodded her head understanding her as a yawn slips out. She rubs her eyes and stays still waiting for anatasia to be done, she tries reaching for her pacifier to suck on it while trying to keep awake.

Anastasia sticks Valeria's arms and legs through the holes and zips up to her chin and puts a hood on her head.
"You look like a teddy bear, but it's time for a teddy bear to sleep." Anastasia cooеs softly and puts a pacifier in her mouth.

After Anastasia takes Valeria to the bottom. Her head rests on Anastasia's shoulder. And Anastasia carries her to the crib and puts her down, covering her with a soft blanket.

"Now good dreams, my sweet little one." said Anastasia, kissing Valeria on the forehead. Motherly and includes mobile over crib and night light. And leaving the nursery Anastasia turns off the light.

Valeria lays there in the crib still a bit awake as thoughts run through her head as its filled with confusing at how much her life changed and came to realize it wouldn't be worth fighting it even if she tried. Soon sleep took over and she was down for the count and slept thru most of the night.

Anastasia sleeps in her big bed. Baby monitor lies on a pillow, near her head.

In the middle of the night, Anastasia hears a whimpering in the baby monitor. She immediately gets up, wraps herself in a robe and goes to check on Valeria. Her dreamed nightmare...

"All is well mommy is near." Anastasia quietly steals, patting Valeria on the head and straightening the almost dropped paci in her mouth.

Anastasia feels that Valeria is wet, but decides to change her diaper in the morning.
She only gives Valeria a little drink from the baby bottle and, after making sure that the baby has finally calmed down, left the nursery.
Now until the morning...

By morning valeria woke up feeling really hot and a bit over heated as she tried kicking the blankets off her and managing to turn over on to her tummy, while wanting to get up as she grabbed on to the bars of the crib to pull herself up to stand.

Anastasia gets up early in the morning and has time to drink coffee. When she hears the sounds of movement in the baby monitor and goes to the nursery.

"Good morning baby. Today is our big day. You're going to work. One last time. But first, I have to get you dressed and fed before the trip." Anastasia said and takes Valeria from the crib and carries her to the changing table, rocking her in arms.

Hearing the words going to work had valeria alittle confused as she shook her head no and hid her face in the crook of anastasia's neck as she was being carried downstairs to be fed after getting dressed.

Anastasia throws away the used diaper and rubs Valeria's crotch and ass.
"Don't be bored. Here's your teddy bear. Play with him while Mommy changes your diaper." Anastasia cooes, sprinkling baby powder and sticking a diaper on Valeria's ass.

"That's it. Your ass is cozy and comfortable. Now I'll see what my little fashionista will wear." said Anastasia going up to the closet.

Valeria laid there looking around a bit as she wanted to get up from being on the changing table and tried to move and roll over nearly almost falling from it as i wasn't strapped down to it.

Anastasia chose clothes and walks to the changing table with the clothes she chose and just in time. She managed to save Valeria and caught her and saved her from falling.

"What are you doing? Why scare Mommy? You could have fallen and hurt yourself. You should stay where Mommy left you. We'll have to punish you." Anastasia said sternly.

She sits down on a chair and puts Valeria in her lap, ass up. Anastasia starts spanking Valeria's ass with her palm.
"Mom doesn't like to punish the baby, but she has to do it." said Anastasia.

She slapped Valeria's ass 10 times and she turned pink. "Here. Now you will stay where Mommy leaves you." said Anastasia.

Valeria screamed and cried not liking the spanking as it stings so much. She struggles to calm down as her nearly getting hurt did shake her up pretty bad that she didn't realize thru her tears and crying she says "i sowwy mama"  as this was the very first time she ever refered anastasia as mama, which was a shock for both to hear. 

Anastasia finishes the punishment and gives Valeria a bear hug.

"Mommy doesn't like to punish her baby, but sometimes parenting lessons need to be taught. Let's calm down, my sweetheart. Mommy loves the baby." said Anastasia, hugging Valeria and gently and soothingly rubbing her back.

"Now, hands up. 'I'm need dressed it on your." said Anastasia and takes the baby's dress off the hanger.e8014d3c60f965271c7c1eb06ea6ae22.thumb.jpg.5cdfb7e9d5e7dfdc898c939cb50b307f.jpg

Valeria tries to calm her self down the best she could as she was placed on the changing table again so she could be dressed as she still has to have breakfast from the doctor's recommendation on what she should be eating from now on.

Anastasia puts a dress on the baby and zips up the back.
Then she puts cute baby's lace socks and shoes Mary-Jane on her legs.
The last thing Anastasia does with the hairbrush is combing Valeria's hair. Forming two cute ponytails and weaves a small bows into each ponytail's.

"Ah. What a cute babygirl I have. Everyone in the office will be jealous, when they see you. Now let's go have breakfast. Cereal awaits you." cooed Anastasia and giving Valeria a teddy bear. She led her by the hand into the kitchen.