LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Valeria))

Anastasia Kashkirova was 35 years old. She a tall 5'6 blonde with beautiful green eyes and good D-breasts.

Anastasia have been working for 5 years in a large organization called CompTech, which has been supplying all major companies with components for computers.

She applied for the post of deputy general director of the company. But more recently, the young 25-year-old Valeria McCoy was hired.

And she shows herself on the good side. But she goes literally over the heads. She substitutes people and now she already occupies the same position as Anastasia. And what’s even worse for her is that it’s more like Valeria’s leadership.

Anastasia thought for a long time what can be done with her and came up with one thing. Turn him into baby. Its good thing..

To get started Anastasia need seduces her...

Anastasia put on the sexiest lingerie, a miniskirt and a deep neckline blouse.

She saw that Valeria had taken her place and  she went up to her place. And she pretend to stumble at desk Valeria's and drop a few folders.

"Oh, how awkward I am." -  squatting Anastasia and trying to collect her paper falling from folders.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valeria McCoy the 25 year old that is 5'4, green eyes, dark brown hair, alittle tan with curvy hips and a small 32 b chest. She looked up seeing anastasia looking like a fool with trying to gain attention as she knew all to well that this position is mine and that i felt was deserved to me, with all my hard work in showing the hire ups that i can do this job and be the best leader for the company. I smirk a bit as i say "being klumsy again anastasia you really should be careful, wouldn't want you to end up hurt and have to take time off to get better."

Anastasia smiles snow-white at Valeria. “Something is embarrassing for me, today everything falls out of my hands,” says Anastasia and collects the papers so that her breasts are visible in the décolleté area.

Finally she got to her feet.

“Listen, I understand that we have been at enmity lately. I think this needs to be stopped. You are a cool lady. I think to give up the fight in your favor. Come to my house for dinner tonight. We will be alone and no one will disturb us. Let's mark your future appointment and just have a great evening. "- Anastasich says seductively, running her tongue over her lips, winding her hair around her finger, and then gently stroking her shoulder.

Valeria looks at her while wonder what has gotten over anastasia, since she knew all to well that the two of them didn't really get along every since valeria had been hired at this company. But valeria never let it bother her as she sometimes knew she wasn't the easiest person to work with, as she has been on her own at a very young age and fought her way to be at the top and hope to keep it that way.

"Oh is that so you just want to have dinner and for us to work better together?, I don't really think that is needed i mean not that i wouldn't want to its well just...never mind maybe doing it this once would be fine." I thought to myself maybe this could be a good thing for both of us to clear the air and maybe be friends "Alright what time should i come over?"

"I will be waiting for you at my home at 8 p.m. You will not regret your decision. Come. I will be waiting very much." said Anastasia with a smile. 

"Fuh. I had to go to the actresses. The fish swallowed the bait." think Anastasia in herself head.

Anastasia work calmly and ask for a little earlier to prepare everything for the evening.

She going to her home. Cooking a duck with apples, wine and candles.

But also in the basement she hide accessories for changing diaper.

Anastasia wear a red evening dress and do not specifically wear a bra and finally wait until Valeria arrives.

"The trap is open. The smallest detail remains," - Anastasia think with a smile. - "I'll be mommy soon."

Valeria nodded her head and got back to doing her work as she did make sure to watch her time, so that she could leave and get home and be ready to head over to anastasia place. While getting through her work and making sure no one could have access to the last projects that she would be due to present to her head bosses in the morning hoping this will impress them.

Valeria looked back at anastasia as she nodded her head and replied with a "Thank you as do you" I waited to be allowed inside as when i first arrived this house looked amazing on the outside as it was nothing compared to where i have been living*

Anastasia smiled to Valeria: "Thank you for the compliment. I prepared everything. You just in time."

Anastasia lead Valeria to dinning room sit her in a chair and bring a bottle of great red wine.
"This is a great wine from France itself. I love good wine." say Anastasia.

They eat duck and drink wine. Anastasia always smile seductively at him and patiently listen to his conversations.

"I don't want to talk about work."

After the third glass of wine, Anastasia see that Valeria is a little drunk.
Anastasia put her hand over hair and take out a pill with paralyzing medicine and a slight movement, quietly threw it into Valeria's glass.

“For your beautiful future,” say Anastasia, and drink her wine. She watch Valerua empty her.

"After 15 minutes, she will be paralyzed for 6 hours and she will be in my power." think Aastasia with a smile.

“Let's move onto the sofa. I play guitar. Relax and listen while I play your guitar." - Anastasia said and began to play softly, watching the girl out of the corner of her eye.

As the evening went on as we sat on the couch with you playing the guitar. I started to feel uneasy with my vision blurring a bit and feeling i couldn't move to get up all while thinking it was from having too much wine, as i hoped i didn't give away about my project i have been working on as i knew when it came to drinking i get wasted easily. Which is why i never really drank too much but the wine we had at dinner was too good to pass up.

Anastasia with a smile saw Valeria leaning her head back on the sofa and blinking, moving her arms and legs very weakly.

"What is it, baby? An unusual sensation in the limbs? Don't worry, soon you will completely lose the ability to move. I paralyzed you. Because I want you to see everything I will do with you. I'm going to become a mommy, and you... A BABYGIRL."

Hearing what was being said from anastasia was starting to cause me to go in to a panic attack, as i haven't had one like in a few months but those were manage able unlike the feeling of this one. My mind needed to get strength to try and escape out of here thing anastasia was really a crazy person that needed to get help. But i couldn't feel my arms or legs to move as my breathing was more frantic and wheezing a bit*

"Shhhhhh, you don't need to panic. I have something for you. A gift you will spend a lot of time with and will help you calm down." said Anastasia and brought a real infant pacifier and put it in Valeria's mouth.

"Suck it, babygirl. Suck it and take it easy, while I'll take care of your clothes. They don't suit you at all." said Anastasia, and began to take off Valeria's shoes.

My mind in a foggy haze as i mumble out words from behind the pacifier trying to say "me not a baby girl let me go" i fight to try and move but hearing me talk sounded so childish that i couldn't believe it thinking something was seriously wrong, as i regretted agreeing to coming over as i should of known better that anastasia was up to something sneaky and crazy.

Anastasia smiles as she listens to Valeria's languid mumbling.

Anastasia takes off her shoes.
Then he unfastens the buttons on the back of the dress and, raising Valeria's hands over her head, takes off her dress and throws it into a heap. Valeria remains in underwear and stockings.

"These panties are too old for a baby like you. I'll get rid of them." Anstasia cooed and takes off Valeria's bra, panties and stockings. Leaving her completely naked.

Valeria felt so helpless as she had no control with her body feeling numb and her mind feeling hazed like she couldn't think straight at all. Most of all she worried of what anastasia was doing as valeria knew well she didn't need a "mommy figure" as she grew up alone not knowing her own birth parents. But what valeria didn't know was that anastasia had done her research on valeria's life as if this was a need for her to do this*

Anastasia lit the fireplace in the living room and threw all of Valeria's clothes there and watched as the flames destroyed Valeria's clothes.

She finds Valeria's purse and dumps its contents into the fire. phone, identity card and other things.

Anastasia begins to examine Valeria's body and removes rings from her fingers, a chain from her neck and earrings, as well as a navel piercing.
"You can swallow it all, baby. Mommy has to take it away." said Anastasia.

Whimper a bit seeing everything i worked hard for taken away from me as i didn't understand what i did to deserve this at all. I fight back tears but they spill down my cheeks as the pacifier falls from my mouth as i struggle with words which wasn't like me at all as i say "What are you doing let me go please this is crazy im 25 and adult that can care for myself anastasia! i don't know what sick game your playing here but this has to end i am going to be your boss"

"Judging by your movements, you are now from no more than one year old and I will treat you like a one-year-old babygirly. And now I have give you bathy, before I start dressing you, babygirly" Anastasia cooed and pulled Valeria to the floor, grabbing her hands and dragged to the bathroom.

"Now mommy will bathe babygirly." cooed Anastasia and gently stroked Valeria's cheek.

I struggled needing to get away as i was being dragged through the house and to the bathroom as i say "Please anastasia just let me go home please give me clothes to wear and i will leave i have a very important project to present tomorrow and what your doing is wrong and crazy that anyone like you should be in the nut house!" 

Valeria just couldn't take it anymore needing to find a way to get out of here and get help and most defenitly will sue anastasia for what she has done to me.

"You don't get it yet, silly? You are already at home. You are not going anywhere. You are a baby, I am a mommy." said Anastasia, pouring warm water into the bath. I added some bubble bath and some toys for babies. Several rubber ducks.

Soon the bath was full. "Well, the bath is ready. Time to swim, baby." Anastasia cooed, lifting Valeria into her arms and carefully lowered her into the water.
"Play with toys while mommy bathes you." said Anastasia, putting a soft washcloth on her hand and adding liquid soap for babies.39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpegdetskoe-zhidkoe-mylo-bio-nyanya-romashka-otzyvy-1433098384.thumb.jpg.f926867fb8e9d4d4f32fa539c82a1bdc.jpg

"No your not the one understanding anything anastasia this is crazy and wrong i am not a baby!, i am a adult at 25 years old that will be your boss once i get the position that i deserve and when i do i will have you fired and locked up for your sick and twisted mind at what your doing to me". 

This was insanity to me as i had to get out of here before anymore things could be done to me, as i didn't know how far this will go but knew i was strong and would let this nonsense break me down as i try getting out of the tub the second you left to answer the phone that was ringing. All while i didn't know that this bubble bath stuff changed the look of me leaving not a single body hair from the neck down.

"I'm tired of your chatter." said Anastasia and put pacifier into Valeria's mouth 9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpgand fastened her with ribbons to the back of her head.
"Now you won't lose your paci." said Anastasia and began to wash Valeria's chest and back.

She tries to escape, but I easily stop her attempts. "We'll have to teach you a parenting lesson." Anastasia said sternly and she slapped Valeria's 10 times on her wet ass, with hand.

"Now lie still and suck on paci while I wash you. Spread your legs sweetheart, you need to wash your pussy and ass." said Anastasia.

Valeria couldn't believe this anymore no matter what she said or did, that anastasia ignored it as if i was making everything up some story that a child we do. My screams muffled by the pacifier as my bottom stings after being spanked as it was worse since i was wet from being in the tub, that i hadn't notice i was also crying and struggle to calm down having my panic attacks rising up.

Anastasia washes the baby's crotch. Every fold of her pussy, not shrinking at all. "My babygirly will be the cleanest everywhere. No need to cry. Mommy will love you. Don't bother Mommy" - Anastasia cooed while bathing the baby. Valeria shyly tries to cross her knees, but Anastasia painfully slaps her on the thighs so that she does not do this and starts washing Valeria's ass.