LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dl Relaxing Or Erotic To You?

Hey hey,

Fellow DL here was just curious to here other peoples thoughts. First lil bout me, i only get to use my diaper now once a week. usually get to spend 4-8 hrs in one. I don't know if this topic has been talked bout but figured i'd give it a shot and see how it goes..

For me i love to start out w/ dry diaper and just relax w/ it love the feeling :D

then i usually will get into wetting or messing it and sitting in it for lil while.. I find this relaxing.. guess i could say i am centering myself.. But on the other hand i find this very erotic too... usually get very horney and wanna do the naughty ^.~

hehe... was just curious if its that way for anyone else too or.. if its something that has no phase on your sexual mind to be naughty w/.

It sparked my curiousity cuz i undertsand, though i could be very wrong, that even AB not very often like to inact in a sexual realation or even procieve the thought when role playin. Now hopefully i havn't offended no1 or crossed a line i shouldn't have cuz there is no intention of it... Thought i should put that in just in case hehe

I'm a DL. Wearing diapers used to be more of a sexual thing for me (seeing pics of women wearing diapers, etc.) and I used to get very turned on when putting on a diaper. My enjoyment has somewhat changed over the years. Now it's pretty much an outlet for relaxing and relieving stress. I just feel comfortable when wearing and wetting diapers. That's not to say I don't do anything naughty in my diapers... I sure do BUT, I'd do the naughty anyway if I wasn't wearing so... in other words... I masturbate when I feel the need to, not as a result of wearing diapers though (hope I'm makin' sense). If I am wearing a diaper when the mood strikes me it just makes cleanup easier.

Hey, Andy. Diapers started out as a strictly sexual thing for me. In fact, like many other male diaper wearers, I would have an erection the whole time I wore one and had to learn how to keep the pee inside the diaper--not always successfully, I might add. I could only wear a diaper for a little while in the early days because I would get so turned on that I would have to masturbate.

Now that I'm older, though, things are different. It's still a turn-on, and I find pictures of girls in diapers very sexy, but diapers are more about comfort and relaxation for me. I'm a pure DL, but they still affect how I feel. It's very calming. I can now wear one all day while the wife is away and not have to masturbate, which is nice because it prolongs my enjoyment. Like others here, I'm sure, the moment I ejaculate I have no desire for diapers, and that's no fun.

Is this an overshare?

-RMS

I wear them all the time, but have to admit that after changing into dry clean diapers I can truly relax. It's never been a sexual thing for me except when I went through puberty. There is something very calming, offering an extra measure of security in wearing diapers for me.

Guest rmep

I wear them all the time, but have to admit that after changing into dry clean diapers I can truly relax. It's never been a sexual thing for me except when I went through puberty. There is something very calming, offering an extra measure of security in wearing diapers for me.

Totally a turn on for me. I have just discovered diapers. usually I wait till alone at home and do ALL my business in my underwear(or 2 or 3) then sit around it in for a while go outside and walk around with a load then masturbate. OH so much fun!!!

It doesn't have to be one or the other. I read a study a long time back that people with fetishes, when they're able to be in contact with their fetish object, whether it's leather or rubber or diapers or whatever, have lower heart rates and lower blood pressure and generally less stress. So you can have a fetish and find diapers relaxing. I definitely do.

people with fetishes, when they're able to be in contact with their fetish object, whether it's leather or rubber or diapers or whatever, have lower heart rates and lower blood pressure and generally less stress.

That's interesting! I can see that in instances where you have a stressful day and come home and put on a diaper. But I have a question though: If your diaper-wearing is a secret and you decide to wear diapers to the doctor's office as a way of lowering your blood pressure to counteract the old "white coat syndrome" would your blood pressure go down because of the fetish object, or actually increase because of the stress of getting caught out wearing a diaper or the excitement of secretly wearing a diaper? I think my doctor would have me on blood pressure medications immediately! :P