LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clarine Klein deserves to be ABDL famous

Hi everyone,

Continuing my series of interviews with ABDL and agpelay content creators, I spent an hour talking to Clarine Klein yesterday. If you haven't heard of her, you need to go check out her books. This may be the first you've ever heard of her because she doesn't post in the usual ABDL places, but even though she doesn't consider herself ABDL, her books do include diapers, including her two best loved books Back to Her Teens (also available as an audio book) and Stuck in Her Teens.

Primarily an ageplay spanking author, Clarine does great work connecting the threads between ageplay, domestic discipline, humiliation, and ABDL. If you've ever had a little voice in your head say, "I'm an adult and demand to be treated as such, but also could you make sure I get to bed on time and keep my room clean," you need to read her books.

You can listen to our conversation here.

6 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Hi everyone,

Continuing my series of interviews with ABDL and agpelay content creators, I spent an hour talking to Clarine Klein yesterday. If you haven't heard of her, you need to go check out her books. This may be the first you've ever heard of her because she doesn't post in the usual ABDL places, but even though she doesn't consider herself ABDL, her books do include diapers, including her two best loved books Back to Her Teens (also available as an audio book) and Stuck in Her Teens.

Primarily an ageplay spanking author, Clarine does great work connecting the threads between ageplay, domestic discipline, humiliation, and ABDL. If you've ever had a little voice in your head say, "I'm an adult and demand to be treated as such, but also could you make sure I get to bed on time and keep my room clean," you need to read her books.

You can listen to our conversation here.

Wow cool

I bought the 'Back to her teens' audio-book a year ago and I thought it was pretty good so it should be interesting hearing the author interviewed

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...