LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A huge advantage of taking public transportation is always being near a restroom.

This only applies to certain types of public transit, but it's such an amazing advantage which I never realized until I started taking the train to work. I live in the suburbs near a major city. I used to work in the suburbs, so I would drive to work, and it took an hour. I'm not incontinent, but there are many times when I was close to an accident.

Now my company moved me to a location in the city so I take the train to work. The trains have restrooms, and it's been such a relief. Now I don't have to worry about having an accident, and it makes my commute so much less stressful. I used to really have to pee and think "why did I drink so much water," but now it doesn't matter how much water I drink since I'm always near a restroom.

I don't wear diapers in public, even though I clearly have some urgency issues. I think it's mostly psychological, since in situation where I can't get to a restroom I can hold it for a while, but I'm always worried about having an accident if I have to pee and I'm not near a restroom.

• 2 weeks later...