LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vaginismus

Elbs

I have a condition known as vaginismus. It's a psychosomatic vaginal condition in which fear of penetration causes vaginal spasms that make penetration painful. The treatment is to insert varying sizes of dilators (dildos and vibrators can work, too, if they're the right size) while focusing on trying to relax, to gradually train the body that it's OK to have things entering the vagina.

Since I'm ace, I'm not concerned about not being able to handle penetrative sex, but my vaginismus has been interfering with medical procedures. I'm trying to conceive via intra-uterine insemination with donor sperm, and the applicator they use to deliver the sperm is large enough to be painful for me.

I've found reading the stories on DailyDiapers helpful for dilator practice, since arousal helps my vagina relax more easily.

Anyone else have any sexual dysfunctions they're working on overcoming? Vaginismus forums are dominated by straight vanilla women, so I'd love to chat with other kinksters who can relate!

Archived