LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP Request?

LilGirlLya

Hello,

I'm hoping to get back into roleplay on the forum. I'm beginning a new job fairly soon and my schedule will become a lot more consistent, being able to now always write in the evening. I have a few specific ideas I'd like to pursue but I'm up for suggestions and ideas too. I prefer a longer form, multi sentence/multi paragraph style more in line with writing a story together. As such I want and welcome more complex characters with room to develop. I'm wanting to play a diapered/cared for person but am willing to 'share' the story with you, allowing for you to play a diapered and cared for character as well.  I'm not really into sexual or aggressive RP, overt force as a normal party of the story isn't enjoyable for me. I prefer a character to find themselves manipulated or in some way enticed back into diapers and a new social role. I play trans and cis female characters, preferring the 'little' role while also playing big to facilitate you as well.

Some ideas I've had in mind.

- My character was a freshman in college until she failed out, losing her dorm room and having to return home. After burning a bridge with her mother, she reluctantly goes to live with her father and new stepmother. Her laziness and passivity at home facilitate a bit of initial regression marked physically by a return to bed wetting and mentally and emotionally by acting more like a kid or teen. You, stepmom, would either be behind it all, manipulating her subtly (warm water trick for bed wetting rather than real return, condescending treatment of her) or by seeing what's happening and encouraging it. She regresses emotionally and eventually comes to embrace being a big little girl. Obvious character would be the stepmother but other diapered characters could be a step sibling or cousin.

- My character is a teacher with a private school that does in home tutoring for, usually, wealthy clients. She has youthlock and specializes in working with toddlers to get them ready for preschool. Potty training is a lucrative gig and she's let her training lapse several times in the past. She gets a new job with you to help your child or children (who you or I can play) learn to use the potty and get ready for preschool. Except this time when she looses her training she can't get it back and becomes diaper dependent. You take her in and she joins the family.

- My character is a foreign exchange student studying abroad. She's entering college when the summer ends and is either 18 or perhaps slightly younger an graduated early. She's been stressed, micromanaged, and forced to grow up to quickly by helicopter parenting and doesn't really know how to function without supervision. A bedwetting accident on her first night with you begins a path towards becoming a little girl. Could take place in either a real foreign country or in the Diaper Dimension.

- My character is moving with her parents to a new town. Never popular in school before she finds herself in a small town where the latest trend is teens dressing and behaving in a child like way, including training pants and diapers. Desperate to fit in, she embraces the trend and makes a new friend already deeply immersed in it. The story could be a bit of a divergence from traditional diaper stories, instead of you conspiring to force me into them, I'm begging, pleading, and doing everything I can to get to see that it's not 'just a phase' and all the cool kids are doing it!

I have plenty more, but these concepts have been the ones in the forefront of my mind lately. If any stand out or if you want to discuss something else, please do DM me.

Thanks!

Archived