LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dependeco vs Omutsu

Anincondl

Hey all,

Im looking to try cloth diapers and can’t decide between the Dependeco AIO’s and the Omutsu diapers. Does anyone have any suggestions on either one? I’m leaning towards the dependeco based on some reviews I’ve read but would like to get more info first. Thanks for any help!!

I'd lean towards Dependeco, as I've had great products from them in the past. Also, I still have a sour taste in my mouth from when Rearz tried to trademark ABDL, but honestly their products are amazing, I just can justify the expense of shipping from Canada. 

10 minutes ago, warpiper said:

I'd lean towards Dependeco, as I've had great products from them in the past. Also, I still have a sour taste in my mouth from when Rearz tried to trademark ABDL, but honestly their products are amazing, I just can justify the expense of shipping from Canada. 

Thank you so much for the info! I’m looking at the all in ones but can’t decide between the cotton, flannel, or the PUL (don’t even know what that means ?) Do you have any suggestions?

PUL is poly-urethane-laminant. Flexible, slightly breathable waterproof barrier. The dependeco diapers have a PUL layer on the outside, a fleece type layer on the inside, and then an absorbing layer which is 4 layers of a microfiber (zorb or something?) in between for locking in accidents (or on purposes?). I'm not into flannel for diapering, but cotton gauze or Birdseye fabric is fine. I prefer the easy wearability and discreteness of the dependeco. 

On 1/26/2021 at 9:31 PM, Anincondl said:

Thank you so much for the info! I’m looking at the all in ones but can’t decide between the cotton, flannel, or the PUL (don’t even know what that means ?) Do you have any suggestions?

Cotton or flannel ones aren't waterproof unless you wear plastic pants over top, so I'd personally recommend the PUL ones if you want a waterproof layer built in.