LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real accident

Pampertimmy

Today I have to do a 24 hour urine test. That means peeing in a container for 24s for a lab test. That means no diapers today. This is the first time in 4 months I have been out of diapers and wearing training pants for the day (don’t have any big boy pants). About three hours after taking my night diaper off and being in training pants I realized that my trainers and jeans had become quite wet. I never really noticed that I needed to pee nor did I notice that I did pee. Looks like after all this time in diapers 24/7 that I really do need them. This is going to be a long day of trying to not wet my pants. Can’t wait to get back in my diapers.

• Like 1

Let this be a cautionary tale for those who ask if diapers make you IC

As for not becoming wet: Two words "rubber panties". That is what used to be the outside part of training pants

• Thanks 1

As expected I had a lot of trouble keeping my pants dry throughout the day but managed to get enough pee for the test while keeping my pants only damp. I was back in diapers for bedtime and woke up wet as always. I’m so happy to be back in diapers today. Yesterday taught me that this baby really does need diapers all the time.

• Like 1