LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped for infancy(private)

Gavin

Anastastasia, holding the therapist's hands at her sides, wrapped the first sheet around her body, bending the knot at her feet to the top. With the next sheet, she wrapped the therapist with her head, forming a cocoon.

With the following sheets, she added layers to the doll. And now the surprised face of a girl with pasted pacifier's stuck out among the fabric

"What a cute doll. But that's not all." Anastasia cooed.

Taking out a pink baby's blanket, she rolled the baby into a blanket and secured it with pink ribbons.1978270250_image(5).jpg.2a0e54efe1ee562dd85d11d25dca00af.jpg

"Oh, you now look like a newborn baby from a maternity hospital."

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She whines but wishes she would take the glue pacifier out of her mouth and she just sniffles and whines as yuki starts to pee her diaper and she whines shaking the crib bars wanting out of the crib and down so she could move around and tries to get out herself but cant manage it

"Yuki is your older sister. She sleeps in the crib. You are a newborn baby and you will sleep in the cradle." said Anastasia and brings the cradle from the basement, where the wrapped therapist is lying1336362122__32.thumb.jpeg.20a6180c5ee9ec3d18968236ea4596b0.jpeg. "Rest now. I have to take care of your older sister." said Anastasia tickling the girl's nose.

Anastasia with a kind face bends over crib's and checks Yuki's diaper and coos with her, motherly.
"All is well Mommy is near. Oh, you're wet. Mommy will fix it." Anastasia said after checking Yuki's diaper.

Judy just falls asleep exhausted from crying so much as yuki whines wanting out of the wet diaper not liking it but wodners if she's little now if the woman would take away the necklace even though she remembers who its from at least and doesn't want to lose it again

Anastasia takes Yuki from the crib and hugs her. Rocking and comforting her, Anastasia carries her to the changing table.
"Shhhhhh my sweety babygirl. It's okay. Mommy will change your wety diapee now."

Anastasia was glad. Mobile worked great. Now, most of her brain is like a baby's.

The necklace dangled around her neck as she was carried to the changing table and is layed down"h-hed hurt?"she says trying to sound babish due to her brain still rearranging everything so it seems like she's a baby as her stomach starts to gurgle upset 

She whines but she accepts it not caring as shes cleaned and yawns and sucks on the pacifier as she only wants to sleep as she starts to doze back off in her sleep and completely falls asleep quickly still exhausted from all the squirming and fighting earlier 

Anastasia fixes a fresh and clean diaper on Yuki.
"Well, baby is clean again. Mommy is so proud of you. Let me introduce you to your little sister." said Anastasia, putting on a cute baby dress for Yuki.

Anastasia takes Yuki in her arms and carries her to the cradle, where the therapist lay wrapped up. "Here she is your newborn sissy." cooed Anastasia.

Anastasia sees that Yuki has not yet fully awakened from the seizure and put her in the crib so that she can rest.

And for the patient, Anastasia brings another bag and attaches it to the feeding system and attaches the tube to the glued pacifier that was sticking out of the girl's mouth. "Is the baby hungry?" cooed Anastasia

"You know what this is? This is real breast milk. This is your new diet and you will only get this food. As long as you drink this way, and then I will feed you myself. Breast." said Anastasia, unhooking the clamp and breast milk began to flow into the therapist's mouth.

• 2 months later...

The therapist whines as breastmilk flows down her throat now and she is very lightheaded feeling scared still as another person comes and knocks on the door sighing as yuki slightly woke up in her crib feeling scared now and confused what is happening 

Soon, breast milk finished. Anastasia pulls out a paci from mouth and with a smile heard from Yuki baby's burp. "Little babygirly. Mommy loved you and will clean up the mess. Whose beautiful chin is that?" cooed Anastasia, wiping Yuki's mouth with a soft cloth, then tickled her chin with fingers.

Yuki blushes and feels scared still and asks again"w-what happened to the other girl?"she asked shyly feeling embarrassed and foolish now but says"c-could i be unwrapped now miss i feel cramped?"she said not remembering anything she told her before just exhausted and scared being here

"You don't have to worry about any questions. You are my little baby and I will never let you go."

"I’m ready to turn you around if you’re a good girl and don’t have any more tantrums." - said Anastasia - "Because otherwise you will now go back to the cradle."

She nods blushing hoping to be let out of these blankets so she won't lose the feeling in her arms and legs and is very confused at why this women judges this college adult like she's a small baby and hopes to find out more about her as they go on with this life