LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped for infancy(private)

Gavin

Anastassia hear, how girl's trying to speak, but because of the paci in her mouth, the words turn out to be very distorted and more like baby's mumbles.

"This paci should always be in your mouth, until I allow it to be removed, if I find out that you pulled it out without demand, then I will glue it to your lips with glue. I think it’s unlikely you will want this. Suck your binky, babygirl."

Anastasia pull out first diaper, of the bag with diapers and raise girl's legs up and straighten the diaper under her bottom. With wet baby's wipes, Anastasia wipe her bottom and privat area, then generously sprinkle baby powder, lower her ass onto the soft pillow of the diaper.

Next, Anastasia sprinkle baby powder on her pussy and pubis. and fasten the velcro of the diaper on her hips. Girl's smell, like baby

She mumbles something funny through pacifier.

“From now on, the toilet is forbidden. Now the toilet is always with you,” Anastasia whisper to girl's in the ear, and lightly clap her bottom in a diaper.

“Well, really comfortable feeling. You’ll get used to getting the diapers dirty, baby,” cooed woman.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She realizes her arm can be felt again and didn't think she was telling the truth and with all her strength pulled the pacifier out of her mouth and talks fast not knowing she is probably serious about the glue and says"please listen to me my name is yuki n-not your daughter my real mom died years ago and I need that necklace from my best friend back please?"she said quickly trying to say everything she needed to say

"You're my little baby. You're used to your grown-up toys. Okay, I'll just give you one thing back." said Anastasia, stroking the girl on her hairless pussy.
She goes to the trash can and opens the package and starts looking for the necklace and finds it.

"I will dress it for you, but be careful not to swallow it." said Anastasia putting on the necklace. "Now I hope you will be a good babygirl's and won't be naughty anymore."

She is happy to have it back since it says yuki on it in clear gold and she also says"please miss let Me go im not your daughter whatever her name was?"she says nervously due to not remembering what she said her daughters name was and she didn't know if she struck a nerve or not seieng if she could push her into letting her go so she could go back to college

Anastasia saw how the girl once again spat out the pacifier and again began to ask to let go.

"I'm already tired of repeating that now your home is here, baby. And now I assure you that you will never lose your pacifier again," Anastasia said, lifting the pacifier from the floor.

Anastasia got our from her pocket a small tube of superglue and generously applied it to the shield pacifier's. Then grabbing the girl by the cheeks, forced her to look straight at her and thrust pacifier's into her mouth.

Anastasia held the pacifier for a few minutes to
Lei grabbed the skin of the girl's lips. When she let go, the girl could not get rid of the pacifier's.

"That's better. Now binky will always be with you." Anastasia cooed, watching the girl's futile attempts to spit out the pacifier.

She screams as she feels the pacifier be glued in her mouth and she was terrified of what'll happen to her knowing the glue has to wear off sometime but knew this almost completely removed her ability to talk at least she still had her necklace but realizing the glue could take a week to a month to wear off she started bawling her eyes out crying hating this wanting her resl friend to help her and fix this but the reality is sinking in now 

"Well. Now I'm continued dressed you, baby." cooed Anastasia

First of all Anastasia put on a pretty onesieTEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg, gently spreading her hair, which she had previously shown to her and fastens the buttons on the diaper.
and put on a very short pink tutu that barely covers her diaper.Baby-Girls-Pink-Tutu-Skirt-Kids-Fluffy-Tulle-Tutus-Ballet-Dance-Pettiskirt-with-Ribbon-Bow-Children.thumb.jpg.012437a81e22c850c1b7c3bc1834f3f1.jpg

Then Anastasia put baby’s mittens s-l225.jpg.688b636c519b558e16244e7c31215436.jpgon her hands to reduce the mobility hands and tightly tie the ribbons on them so that it would be difficult to untie them without outside help.

On girl's feet, she put on cute pink knitted booties.il_794xN.1854148126_szvx.thumb.jpg.cf794b18fc09b42848073b798558e5e2.jpg

Anastasia take girl's in her arms, like a baby, under the bottom and bring it to a large mirror
“Admire yourself baby. How sweet I am,” I coo and gently kiss girl's on the cheek, “Well, here’s my baby and she’s dressed. Now from now on you will call me mommy and nothing else...”

She struggles with the pacifier in her mouth but couldn't say anything just keeps crying looking at herself her purple hair in pigtails all her clothes shredded the only thing she has from her past is the necklace and hopes that she doesn't get this taken away from her again"mmmmmhph ssswry?"she tries saying behind the pacifier but she really wants to speak so she doesn't like the glue

"The baby needs something to eat." said Anastasia and puts the baby in the crib on her back.
After it leaves, it comes back with a feeding system, on top of which was attached a large bag filled with white liquid.
"It's a baby's formula, mixed with a diuretic and laxative." said Anastasia, attaching a transparent tube to the pacifier that the girl had in her mouth.
Then she unfastens the clip and the liquid begins to flow into the girl's mouth.
"Swallow if you don't want to choke."

She blushes and gags at the awful taste but has to swallow it knowing this will mess her body up with the laxatives but she has to swallows it noticing the glue already slipping glad it'll wear off soon but won't plan on talking to her or will not spit out the pacifier. "Pweeese take it wot ill be good?"she says around the pacifier crying

Anastasia stood smiling and listened to the babble of the girl absorbing the baby formula. "Eat my sweet. Now for a week I will feed you this way and you will still beg me to give you baby food." cooed Anastasia.

When the girl finished her tummy was nubby, as in the fifth month of pregnancy.

Anastasia unhooked the feeding system and sat down next to the crib and gently stroked the baby's bulging tummy.

"I think very soon someone will be using their first diaper." say woman with a smile.

She whines and squirms asking around again"peeese wet it woff pwease?"she says with her mittened glove on her mouth showing she'll be good for her actually being truthful wanting her to get it out of her mouth."mee we good?"she says in baby talk around the pacifier again hoping she'll take it out now so she could at least talk normally again but would be really good for her

She nods scared and is very frightened and upset about the pacifier and glue and is terrified of not agreeing to everything she says and wants to leave and asks"pwese peeewll it off?"she says pointing st the pacifier under the mittens

"You're on probation. If you're obedient today, I'll use a thinner to get rid of the glue, but for now .... Pacifier will stay in your mouth." said Anastasia.
She unfastens the baby and takes it to the living room and puts it in the playpen.

Anastasia fills the playpen with soft toys, cubes and dolls.

"Sit back and play, baby." cooed Anastasia.

What the woman didn't see was the tack in the carpet from some of the old toys and when yuki stepped in it went into the bottom of her foot and she screams loudly falling on the floor crying and balling up in pain and is terrified and her foot really hurts now with a tack in the bottom that she couldn't reach to pull out herself 

Anastasia heard screams from the playpen's and quickly walks over. See what happened.

The baby screams in pain, pointing to the leg. Anastasia notices a small pin "Don't cry. Don't cry babygirly. Mommy here. Mommy help you." Anastasia speaks soothingly, gently stroking Evelyn's head and kissing her forehead.

Then Anastasia leaves and comes in holding tweezers, iodine and gauze.

Anastasia climbs into the playpen and puts the baby on her back and takes the babygirl's injured leg.
"Now please bear with me, sweetheart." said Anastasia, taking tweezers and taking them by the protruding pin's and with one sharp movement pulls it out of the baby's heel.                                            "That's all. Now I will treat your wound and everything will be fine, only from now on I will carry you or you will crawl until your leg heals." said Agastasia, treating Evelyn's wound with iodine and making a tight bandage of gauze.

"Come here. Mom will rock you and calm you." said Anastasia, opening her arms for hugs and waiting for the baby.

Yuki whines but cries and hugs her only wanting affection from someone but maybe she'd remove the pacifier now if she acted like a baby for her and actually says"mommmy cooodles?"she says trying to act cute wanting the pacifier out and actual comfort 

"Okay. I'll free you from the pacifier's. You good babygirl." said Anastasia, hugging the girl, like a baby and begins to gently swing her.
Anastasia takes the thinner in a small bottle from another pocket and gently put it around the pacifier's.
Then, by swinging the pacifier's slightly, it peels off the girl's lips.

"That's it. Now you're free. I hope you've learned your lesson. Now you will talk further, only in baby talk. Otherwise, I'll stick the paci again. Got it?" said Anastasia, hugging the girl, motherly and holding her to her, gently shaking her.

She nods not wanting to talking seeing a very old picture on the wall of a family and gets curious"who phat?"she says pointing not used to talking in baby talk and notices it looks like a mom and a baby daughter hopefully that would knock some senses into this women and she'd realize she's not actually her daughter 

"Oh, you saw picture. This I'm and you. It was taken a long time ago. It was your first birthday, but now I have brought you home. Now Mommy will always be there and take care of you." cooed Anastasia.
"You are forbidden to speak as an adult. Either scream and cry like a baby, or use only cute short words in the most baby's tone. For example, a diaper -" di-di ", a bottle -" ba-ba " , if wet - "pee-pee", if you made poopy into a diaper then say - "poo-poo". You understand. Come on, say: "I wet the diaper. " in baby's talk. "said Anastasia

She shakes her head no not wanting to say that if she kept pressing her to say it she'd have a panic attack and probably seizures due to a medical condition she had plus something she hoped the women noticed was her inhaler in the purse that was trashed. But then the mom heard a door open downstairs and a female voice"miss please come downstairs its your therapist lets talk please 

Anastasia put a pacifier in the girl's mouth. And harshly says to her: "Do not try to remove the pacifier from your mouth. Remember you are on probation. Throw out the trick and the gluey paci will return to your mouth and plus you will receive a punishment, and I will not pay attention to your pleas. Sit here. Be quiet and play with toys. I will get rid of this lady. " said Anastasia closing the door to the nursery and went to open the door.

"Hello Miss Robinson. What's the matter? I'm fine. I'm under control." says Anastasia, opening the door.

She comes in"dear i know what you've done where is she?"she says keeping tabs on her and knows a girl went missing named yuki"i know you haven't fully been honest about your time in the asylum i know you have a hard time but i won't tell anyone but you can't keep her forever you know this right she's not your daughter?"

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about. I have been living alone for many years. I don’t know any girls. Watch the news. Girls disappear every day and will you attribute them all to me?” says Anastasia coolly.
"First find any evidence, and then come with accusations. I personally have no one and I have not kidnapped or abducted anyone."