LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad luck turned good(private

Gavin

Hana had always been someone who struggled in life she had never grown out of diapers due to her incontinent issues and was never good at leanring so never made many friends and always was a bit slow on speaking due to a speech disability. Now hana is Japanese and dyed her hair pink and has blue eyes and is about 5'5 and eventually found her way to America but was promptly put in an asylum since it was the only place that could care for her since she had issues like being diaper dependent and reading English and her learning disabilities. She is put in a pretty decent sized cell it has a barred window and a uncomfy bed with a old blanket with other stuff like a sink and a few childs books is all she could read and a old plushie she had brought from japan an old one eyed cat shed love to get stiched a new eye  but their was a nurse that she didn't enjoy very much due to her being rude and really hopes that she'd get a new nurse soon or someone else to care for her.

Candy was just starting her new job at Salem Pyschiatric Center after learning a caretaker had quit. She was 31 years old with short black hair, blue eyes and a very loving and understanding personality. After finding out what room she was assigned to the caregiver rushed off and entered a room. Candy was speechless as she entered Hana's room and went over to go introduce herself.

Hana was a cute looking girl she thought as she was trying to make out the big english words in the kids book and didn't see someone come up and when she heard them open her big door she jumped and seen a new person. She was dressed in nothing but her diaper and a gown given by the asylum which was cold moslty but least her room heat was nice. She tilted her head confused and doesn't say anything not fully knowing complete English and had trouble talking anyway and didn't want to look silly

Candy had barely been able to skim through Hana's file so only knew so far that she needed diapers. She hadn't expected to find her in a heavily used diaper though in desperate need of a change. Since she didn't want to scare her she spoke slowly as if talking to a toddler. "Hi there. Is your name Hana ? My name is Candy. Would you like a fresh diapee ?" Candy wondered if anyone had changed Hana before bedtime though that didn't appear to be the case.

Hana blushes and drops her book backing up against the cold wall and heard her name and nodded talking in broken English"n-name hana?"she says shyly at least knowing she feels comfortable now. She hears the word fresh diapee and struggles to understand but finally gets it"y-yes miss?"she said accepting the change really hoping she'd be nicer then the old mean lady was during her changes."you be nice t-t-to m-me?"she asks trying to spit out words but she normally doesn't talk this much

"Of course I'll be nice to you. Now hold my hand so you don't get lost" Candy told Hana as she gently took her hand. She led her out of the room and looked around for the nearest place to change her diapers. Upon spotting a bathroom she headed towards it making sure not to go too fast so the girl could keep up. Candy had been a bit surprised by Hana's question and wondered if her old caretaker had been mean to her.

Hana fallows her as best she can and doesn't fall or trip over her own feet"old girl mean?"she said trying to say her old caretaker was mean to her and always forgot to change her or sometimes let her eat but hana followed her into the bathroom and looked up at her."trust you"she says pointing at her as her messy diaper is very obvious from under her asylum gown she wore"you clean hana now?"she says curiously sounding like an infant asking her mother questions 

"Well don't you worry I'm very nice. And yes I'm going to clean you now" Candy assured Hana as she helped her onto the changing table. She took off the old diaper and threw it away before starting to wipe her butt clean. As the mess was cleared up though the caregiver noticed a bigger problem and decided to give her a bath before putting the adult woman in a fresh diaper. Candy couldn't believe how bad Hana's diaper rash was but was determined to fix it as she finished cleaning her up the best she could.

She whines as her horrible diaper rash is touched and she squirms she's had this diaper rash for months and she's barely even noticed it."no no touch stop?"she yells as her rash is flustered and it burns as she touches it and she wants to get away not knowing why she's touching it because she thinks its normal"stop no no no touching?"she says trying to get her  to stop it but notices she doesn't stop and is very confused why

"That's a nasty diapee rash. How about we get you a bath then I'll do my best to make it better ?" Candy offered Hana not expecting much of an answer. She helped her down from the changing table and led her over to the bathtub. Before the woman could protest her caretaker began filling the tub with warm water and bubbles. Once it was at a good height Candy helped Hana into the tub hoping she wouldn't fight her on it.

Hana blushes and squeels as she is put in the water and squirms as she whines at the burning sensation as she's put in the water and she tries to jump back out not comfortable with the burning sensation on her legs with the water touching her."stop stop let me go?''she says uncomfortable and scared not knowing why its burning or why its there not fully understanding its a rash and its not a good thing to be on her body

"Baby I know it hurts but if we don't clean it then it will only get worse" Candy told Hana as she kept her in the tub. She wasn't surprised it hurt given how bad it was as it covered her butt and privates. Since there were no toys she couldn't distract the woman and waited for her to calm down. Candy was thankful that she was stronger than Hana or she would never have been able to control her. 

Hana whines more and struggles at the burning and tries to push her off so she could get out but her body felt weak so she just fell back not wanting to move anymore and let her do what she needed to do."go on?"she says blushing whining periodically not liking any of her privates to be touched for how bad the rash is and still doesn't understand the pain and asks her"what you know about me?"she says shyly feeling scared and nervous 

"Well let's see I know your name is Hana, you need diapees, and you have a very bad diapee rash. What else can you tell me about yourself ?" Candy asked Hana as she shared what little knowledge she had on the grown-up. She began gently washing her with soap once she had calmed down enough. It didn't seem like her old caretaker had been very good at her job at all though she was going to do her best to help her. Candy was curious to learn more about Hana and why she was in the asylum.

Hana whines knowing she has to try and say everything she can and starts"i-i t-talk bad a-and learn b-bad to?"she says trying to get the point across she has mutiple issues that she'll need to know about but her full medical file will tell her mostly what she needs to know about her. She felt her body relax as it was washed and she felt a lot better to actually enjoy herself then be called a freak by her old caregiver everyday it really helped her self esteem 

"Oh well I bet with some help we can work on that. Can you say Candy ?" Candy asked Hana as she tried to distract her from the bath. She wondered if the woman even knew how old she was or thought she was just a baby girl. While the diaper rash showed no signs of healing or going away yet the caregiver would keep working on it every day until it was gone. Candy finally finished with Hana's body and got ready to do her hair.

Hana whines not wanting to try as it still burned  a lot but it had calmed down now at least as she did know how old she was but got confused about it some days and lost track of time in the asylum sometimes she would have a tv in her cell that only played shows that her mind could handle but it was a way the old caregiver made fun of her."i-i know how to count?"she says randomly trying to change the subject but had trouble staying on topic a lot of the time

"I bet you can count really high. Can you count to 5 for me ?" Candy asked Hana as she got her hair wet and applied some shampoo to her hair. She was curious how high she could count but didn't think she could get past ten. Thankfully the woman seemed to be unable to focus on talking and the bad diaper rash covering her butt. Candy waited for Hana to start counting as she gently rubbed the shampoo in for her.

She looks nervous"1,uh 2?"she said then went to her thoughts and couldn't remember the rest because her memory is pretty bad sometimes and she is pretty much an adult infant but she doesn't like to be called it."blanket i cold?"she says starting to feel cold wanting back to her cell so she could sleep just doing a little bit today has drained her today and she needs to sleep to regain her energy to start the process all over again tomorrow.

Candy finished washing Hana's hair noting how easily distracted she got as she began to dry her off with a towel. "Can you tell me what comes after 2 ?" She asked her as she helped her back onto the changing table and got out a new diaper for her. The diapers featured no designs not even a wetness indicator so the diaper would need to be checked often. Candy hoped with training Hana would be able to count to 10 even if she had to use her fingers as she slid the diaper under her butt.

Hana shrugs not sure what comes after 2 and she whines"no misd hana dont know?"she says shyly feeling embarrassed and shy about her disabilities and her hardships but just hopes this burning sensation will go away on its own but is highly doubtful."we go bed now?"she says wanting the comfort of her warm Heater and blankets since the window in her cell had cracked weeks back so rain always seeped in at night

"Let's get you in a fresh diapee and get some food in your tummy then you can have a nap" Candy told Hana as she applied plenty of diaper rash cream and baby powder before taping the diaper up. Since her gown was dirty she put it in the laundry basket then found a new one for the disabled adult. Once the woman was dressed she helped her off the changing table and followed the signs to the kitchen. Candy let Hana look at the food hoping she would point to what she wanted as she had no idea what she liked or disliked.

Hana looked around not knowing what to look for and just points to applesauce wanting to actually relax and have some applesauce before getting some sleep only wanting a small nap."d-dis dis?!"she says happily not actually getting to pick her food as she holds her hand due to not being able to eat in the kitchen with others much she never really got out of her cell much because her old caregiver didnt care 

"Alright applesauce it is" Candy told Hana as she got a small bowl of it for her. "Make sure and hold it with both hands" She added as she showed her how to hold the bowl to keep from spilling it or dropping it. Once she had a spoon she let the grown woman pick where she wanted to eat. Candy wouldn't let Hana feed herself but was letting her make some choices herself.

Hana blushes"m-my room?"she says not fully comfortable being around others yet and wanted to go back to her own room so she could eat in peace ."can go back to room pwease?"she says embarrassed but wanted to be alone knowing she is embarrassing out in public but just wanted to be alone now away from others besides candy she makes her feel comfortable