LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Human Giant

Guest baby smokey

"COPYRIGHT RESTRICTS US FROM PLAYING THIS VIDEO OUTSIDE THE U.S."

I guess I'm not missing much anyway.

D :huh: lly

Well I can fill you in. Human Giant they bring in an overweight, unshaven 30 year-old guy wearing nothing but a diaper with a leash with collar around his neck. There is a second guy about the same age holding the leash with a half unbuttoned shirt. This guy talked about how this diaper wearing dude was actually one year old and had been adopted in Pureto Rica. During this stupid interview they kept overlaying sounds of a baby squealing. The guy/AB sat there on the couch crushing a box of cookies (I think) and then crawls over and tries to bite the host of the show.

The interview was meant to be silly and stupid but I guess that it is part of the show. Overall it did not cast a good light on the Diaper Loving or Adult Baby lifestyle.

Personally I found both the Adult Baby and his father/dom/master to be rather distasteful.

Wow. Just...wow. No wonder people in the AB/DL community are considered freaks/insane/disturbed by the general population. That really sickened me how they acted, especially the part where the AB/sub was eating applesauce or whatever that was off of the Daddy/Dom's fingers and getting it everywhere...I mean geez, at least use a spoon.

~ Pipi Moogs