LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pomp and Circumstance

I know Christmas was almost a month ago. This started as a dream I had last night, yes I often dream in the ABDL world. I had to embelish it a bit!:

Santa was done again for another year, he had about 4 -5 months off until he had to start doing it all over again for next year.

"Well another year is in the books dear what do you have planned for our family vacation dear?" Santa asked?

"I feel the need to go to Phoenix, Arizona! Mrs. Claus said.

"The Spitit of Christmas?' Santa asked?

Mrs. Claus nodded her headi n the affirmative!

I was there last night it was 45° it was warm commpared to most places I had gone to Flagstaff was 18°, right now they were at  a balmy -23° in the dayrime outside, 45  sounds great! Said Santa.

They packed up and they took Mrs. Clause's sleigh, it was smaller they only needed two Reindeer Gunther and Gretta. 

They arrived in Phoenix, they were in North West Phoenix they had a Cottage when it was buit Many Many years ago it was in the middle of Nowhere. Now houses were being built up around it. It was on 3 acres of land. Every couple f weeks a couple of elves would come and mow the lawn, Santa had a car that they would start to keep it running it had been 15 years ago since he and his wife and  oldest son had indeed been here his youngest son was conceived here the last time they were here. He had two sons. Nicholas XXXXIII and Pomp! His name wasnt really Pomp. As a baby, toddler, child and now teen he had this  peculiar trait. He would lift his head back get a smug look look an his face. It gave him the look of turning his nose up at everything. As a child he was called Pompous. Now days it was just Pomp. In fact all Claus's were named Nicholas, the girls were named Nicolette he had a sister named Nicolette XXXVII. There were a few times that Santa had only a daughter. He didnt know how it worked but they became A Saint Nicholas through the Magic of Christmas. Pompous's real Name was Nicholas XXXXIV

Mrs. Claus's were always chosen by their mother in law the current Mrs. Claus one was usually recruted when they were younger. The spirit of Christmas shines to where they find them. Once they find them the Spirit shines Bright on their replacement. His Great Grandfather she was found only days before Santa's Great Great Grandfather died. He was in great shape. Or so everybody thought. He slipped on some ice and cracked his head. He died three days later.

His own wife was being sold off as slave labor 30 years ago in China. Her life wouldn't of changed change  much. His mom saw the star follwed it and momemts later saw the light shine on his wife. Being in the places they come from they always are downtrodden. It gives them more compassion for there fellow man. Her father that was selling her into slavery and when he named a price. He was given 5 times that amount. 

When a lady is told their whole life they are worthless. When 5 times the amount asked was paid for her, they become that person that was paid 5 times the asking price they rise to the occasion.

Mrs. Claus looked out the window and saw the star that was shining bright enough that The Three Wise Men followed to the Christ Child.

She got in the car and drove South down the Freeway. She got to South Phoenix and followed the light it was shining on a girl she was anywhere from 12 to 14 years old.she was laying in the dirt.

Right now both of her eyes were swelling shut. Her nose was bleeding. Her lips were swollen somebody had abused her.

"Are you alright child?" she helped her to her feet.

What the hell you doing bitch, I'm not done beating the hell out of the little pisser yet." The guy said. 

"I think you are sir or do I need to call the authorities?" Mrs. Claus asked?

"What's it to you? This one is nothing but a worthless bedwetter she cant keep her bed dry if her life depended on it. I'm so pissed at her. her life just may depend on her to stay dry!"

"Is she your daughter?" Asked Mrs. Claus?

"Well yeah I guess she is I was married to her mom. She up and died on me leaving me with this Fing worthless bedwetter.

How much will you sale her to me for?" 

The man smiled. "I could let her go for three!"

"Three what cents, dollars, hundred, thousand?" Asked Mrs. Clause?

The guy was thinking hundred. When she mentioned thousand, he could only hope! "Thousand!" He said. He was waiting for the lady to tell him to damned much for this!

"Mrs. Claus reached into her pocket and tossed him a wad of hundred dollar bills. There is 15 thousand there.

The girl looked at her, are you crazy?

The guy said "If your thinking of pimping her out. Nobody will fuck her she will piss their bed!

'What? Thats not what we want her for!" 

"What do you want her for then?" 

"Thats personal, and frankly you wouldnt understand or believe what we want her for!"

"Hey I got a son that l will throw in for free!" The guy said.

"No thank you we just want the girl!" Said Mrs. Claus.

Mrs. Claus put her in the car and seatbelted her in and started driving North.

"Your safe now Maria!" Said Mrs. Claus.

"You know my name l never told you mine and you never told me yours.

You wouldnt believe me if I told you anyway. Lets just say I'm kind if famous! I've been portrayed by Angela Lansbuy and just recently by Goldie Hawn in two movies on Netflix. Her husband Kurt Russell, played my husband!

"Will you tell me who you are eventually?" Maria asked. 

"Eventually yes, everything will be revealed once you begin to believe!" Said Mrs. Claus

"Believe in what?" Asked Maria?

"Everything! Said Mrs. Claus when I was first recruited. I thought they were all nuts but I had seen so much that I couldnt deny it.

They arrived there was a Doctor to look at the damage that her step father had done to her he put some salve on her eyes and lips and the swelling went down immediately. She saw the Doctor was shorter than she was, she wasnt overly tall herself.

"There are those beautiful brown eyes and your brown skin." Maria was a very beautiful Hispanic girl she was led to a huge tub she took a nice hot bath, Shampooed her hair brushed it out with her own brush and comb, that had a  mirror that looked like the brush and comb. She just knew it was very old and very expensive. There was a diaper so nobody would hassle her over a wet bed again. There were pajamas that had MC on the chest Maria Circumstance.