LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help with research for story: Abri-form XS2 vs. Abri-form Junior

justforfun

I'm working on a story, and trying to get some things right.  My protagonist has about a 24-25" waist, so would need diapers that are quite a bit different than what I'm personally familiar with, so verbose feedback is appreciated from those with the knowledge.  :)

What's the difference between the Abri-form Junior and Abriform XS2 diapers?  They seem to fit about the same size range.  The descriptions say, "Abena’s youth diapers offer a narrower core and a smaller leg cut", and is "designed specifically to fit juniors between 5-15 years that suffer from quick and uncontrolled urination."

How does that compare to the feel, fit, etc., of the XS2?  Or the Megamax XS or Megamax Small, which also seem to be in the same size range?  How absorbent?   For some who comfortably fits into Goonights XL, but does so only rarely, what would they feel like?

Would these be too tight on him, or not give enough coverage?  If so, don't worry, he'll get the right size!

What about a comparison to Size 7 diapers, which seem to 'fit' at least some people in that size range?

Other options that the protagonist might have tried?

Thanks for your help!

43050_1.jpg&crop=0&Width=120043054_3.jpg&crop=0&Width=1200

I highly suspect the XS2 and Junior’s are the same:

Some potential customers might assume ‘Juniors’ are for kids only and XS2 are for adults only, so Abena probably just sells the same exact diapers under two names to have both basis covered.

To be honest though I think your over-thinking it

I’d just pick the one that suits the story you’re writing or your own preferences or ideas and just run with it.

On 1/20/2021 at 3:03 PM, diaperedboilerman said:

I have the juniors at home for my little one, and I might have the XS also, I will try to see tomorrow if I have both and if there is a differance. I know I have the juniors for sure. Please message me on here if you don't hear a reply. I might forget. I am at work tonight and don't get off for 5 more hours. don't hesitate to bother me about it if I forget!  :) 

Hey thanks, @diaperedboilerman!  I appreciate your help! 

On 1/22/2021 at 12:53 PM, diaperedboilerman said:

OK, The Megamax X small is way larger than the Abina Junior. Way bigger. Using just water because I don't have the ability to make the proper saline solution, the Abina Junior held 2 cups of water easy, The end of the 3rd cup the water was pooling in the diaper if sitting would have leaked out. The Megamax..........omg. After 8 cups of water I stopped because the padding in the center was thicker than the leg guards are tall, and this diaper would not at all be comfortable on anyone. Yes 8 cups of water and still not full front to back. But the diaper is more the size of an adult small. It is much wider on the tabs, wider on the padding, and longer. My little one can't really wear it. It goes half way up her belly. LOL she will grow into it in a couple years. Glad I only bought one pack of them. 

Wow, thanks for the details!  Didn't mean to make you waste a whole diaper with the test, but it was good data!  Appreciate it!