LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school is a time for finding your niche outside the home, but it comes with lots of emotional tests and of lots of vying for recognition.  The popular kids were pretty set by the end of September as to who was on top and who was in the in group.  Therefore, it took a lot of work and a real good impression for them to allow a new kid at school into their in-group.  

Poor Kayla was coming to school at THIS school for the first time on the first Monday of October as a transfer second grade high school student.  The girl on top was a third grade student named Darlyn, and her runner up in popularity was a second grade high school student by the name of Angela.

Angela went into her first period Driver's Education class, and sat at the back not expecting anything different today from always.  The teacher always gave them some kind of homework where they had to write about poor judgment and driving, and he pratted on a lot about things that the students could read for themselves from the driver's manual.  Still, she had to take the class because her father would not get her a car this year unless she passed the stupid class.  It had something to do with his insurance adding her to the policy at a much cheaper rate if she took this silly class.

Mr. Brown stepped forward once everyone was sat down, and he looked right towards the newest member of the class.

"Everyone, this is Kayla.  She has just started at this school, so she was signed off to take driver's ed with us since she had started the same class at her last school.  Everyone please make her feel welcome."

Angela rolled her eyes.  She had no time for peons, and coming in the middle of the year, meant she was to be treated as a peon....

One other girl smiled up at the new girl and patted the seat next to her hoping she might sit with her.  Cindy didn't have any friends at school, so she hoped that Kayla wanted to be HER friend.

Kayla sat there hating that she had to transfer schools after her dad lost his job then her mom and him got a divorced so they came out here where they have family... She sat there all 5’’4 of her and her 110 pounds with blond permed hair and green eyes she was pretty and she was small and now she was in with girls that were bigger then her she noticed.. She turned red as the teacher announced her name great so much for not making a scene I just wanted to blend in and not be embarrassed! She thought as she gave a smile.. “Thank you glad to be here.” She sat back down glad that ordeal was over.. The worst thing was being at a new school but also more then half way though cause she wanted to make friends but she was fully aware by now the girls already have their little groups and she had none! Looking around the room Checking people out she could tell who the popular girls were.. She also noticed this girl motioning her over.. Kayla smiled politely and waved her off.. She knew right with the girl being by herself she was the loner and that’s what she fought had to not be! Kayla was no loner back in Texas she was real popular and she was in the top group that most girls wanted to be a part of.. Now she was the one wanting to fit in with the cool kids... 

No, Kayla was stuck in the middle of nowhere, in the southern area of Wyoming, and worse still, in a relatively small town that had but one high school, and one combination elementary-middle school.  Being a small town, that made her making friends even that much more difficult because the kids who had lived there all their lives already knew each other, even before starting high school.

Angela took in the appearance of her new classmate, and she scoffed in her mind.

"She probably thinks she's better than all the rest of us, dressed in those city things like she's rich or something.  I bet she's just showing off trying to hide how poor her family is, and those are probably hand-me-downs or something." Angela thought to herself.

A small group of girls not too far from Kayla started to whisper when the teacher was more interested in telling his point than watching gossip around the room.

"Did you see that?  She sort of waved Cindy off like she was better than her."

"Being new, you'd think she would take any friends she could get."

"I bet she thinks she's popular, and the popular girls are going to just open their arms to her and call her in...."

"She has another thing coming if she thinks that!  There is no way Darlyn is going to accept her as one of them unless she can impress her."

"Right?"

Kayla sat there as she knee it wouldn’t get her anywhere being friends with the loner girl... As she was sitting there she let her mind wonder back to how this sucks and she misses home! She thought about her friends and how hard it was going to be to make friends, but she has decided she would say hi to Angela as she seemed to be popular as the other girls gravitated toward her.. Kayla wondered what they were laughing about as she looked at the teacher he seemed annoyed buy she noticed even the teacher wasn’t going to say anything to her.. Wow she really is the queen bee here.. Kayla tried to keep her mind on the rest of the class knowing soon it would be over and she’d go home and be done with this for today... Finally the bell rang.. Great I’ll see if I can causally say hi to Angela. She thought as she grabbed her back pack and began walking out of the classroom.. 

Angela took her time getting her things together because she wasn't concerned at all about making anyone's schedule but hers, well, hers and maybe Darlyn's.  When she walked out of the classroom, students like Cindy kept their heads low and stayed well out of her way.  

It wouldn't be hard to pass by Angela looking rather casual, but the trick would be in impressing her enough that she would acknowledge anyone but another popular girl, or maybe a star athlete boy, like Maybe Scott.

Kayla was nervous just cause she was new if Angela was at her school she would be the one that was nervous to approach Kayla.. She smiled just thinking about that cause she knew it was true! As she thought about that she realized that’s what gave her the confidence that she needed.. “Hi Angela I’m Kayla the new girl and I was just seeing what you guys do around here.” Kayla smiled waiting to see what Angela’s reaction would be.. 

Angela frowned when she was addressed by a no-body.  She looked around for a second expecting someone a little more established than a new girl, but there it was, the only one that made sense to have spoken, and who was waiting for her answer, was the new girl, standing as bold as brass in her face.

"I don't know where you come from," Angela told her.  "But around here, you don't normally start off by just approaching the popular kids!  That's a good way to get in a lot of trouble.  Now go find someone else to talk to.  I'm busy."

She turned to walk away....

Kayla was a little taken back the way Angela addressed her.. She was still as confident as she’s ever been but she wasn’t going to let this girl get to her... Kayla decided to play this out like she would back home... “I’m from Texas and it’s totally fine.” She began walking away she knew most girls would’ve stood there begging for Angela’s attention or trying to talk her into changing her mind.. Kayla knew she wasn’t like other girls and she also knew by waking away Angela would be wanting her way and wanting her to beg and plead.. By her walking away Angela would be wondering what was up with this girl... She would probably be offended cause she didn’t try it beg and plead for her attention.. 

Angela didn't take it very well, that the girl basically turned her back on her and walked away when she was trying to teach her the rules and etiquette in this high school.  She watched her walk off, and then shaking her head, went off to meet her friends.

"Stupid girl."

As Angela eventually started to make her way to her first class, again, she saw Cindy sitting in the nearly empty class room by herself reading a book.  The only other people in the room were some boys talking in a corner and the teacher writing up today's lecture notes on the board.

Kayla walked back to her locker and grabbed her books for the last class of the day then she would go home and be happy that this day was over.. As she slammed her locker she wondered what Angela must be thinking... Kayla smiled thinking Angela was probably all flustered and upset cause she didn’t get her way... if she don’t watch it maybe it’ll take over the school and she can be friends with that loner girl... Kayla smiled at the thought as that would bring the girl down to size.. 

(It looks like we got our wires crossed, mind backing up a bit to just before lunch?  I don't think we did anything past the first class yet... and she hasn't even heard rumors about the popular girls and where they use the toilets, right?)...

Angela sat down in the second class of the day, and kept giving Kayla evil looks.  Then the same in third class.  She thought the girl really seemed stuffed up, and she wanted to bring her down a bit, maybe show her how much a non-person she was.

However, when Darlyn saw how much Angela was staring at the other girl at lunch, she asked her about it.

"Why are you looking over at that table?" Darlyn wondered.

"That new girl over there is a ... a... a word I wouldn't want anyone hear me say."

"Oh?"

"So, get this!  She comes up to me, and she acts like she's going to just start talking to me, right?  First day and everything!  Then, next thing I know, as I tried to explain the rules to her, she ignores me and just walks away.  Just like that!"

The others at the table gasped at what happened.

"She should probably be taught a lesson," Darlyn said.  "But why don't we concern ourselves about the decorations for the up coming school dance, right now?  You know that the dance committee is going to bother us with what we think, right?  And I'd like to have something to offer when they do."

"When is the dance?" one of the others asked Darlyn.

"Just before Halloween."

"Oh, great!  A costume party, right?"

"Well, you know....  The dance committee will take what we say serious, right?  We can tell them that costume parties are for babies, and they won't want to have one then."

"Oh, that's a good idea!"

(Ok sorry about that)

Kayla sat in her class she drew some horses and lions and really didn’t pay much attention in class... She did the same thing for the rest of the day as she was board and upset with her confrontation with Angela... Maybe I’m just hungry! She thought to herself as she waited in line getting her lunch she noticed Angela and her little gang talking and laughing... Kayla sat down and began eating she couldn’t help but think Angela was looking at her.. 

(No, that's okay.  I kind of started it, because I almost had them do the first period all over again before you put it was the end of the day.  I just wanted to get on the same page again is all.)

While the day was really not going well either for Angela nor for Kayla, Kayla's day was about to get worse!

Cindy, the number one no body, as it came to girls, sat right next to her at the lunch table.

"Sorry," Cindy said softly.  "This is the only place I'm allowed to sit."

She nodded at the other tables, all in clicks, and all definitely dressed quite differently from Cindy.  It was now very apparent that Cindy's parents were very poor.  While her clothes were not torm or raggy, they were definitely clothes from maybe a year before, and her shoes were definitely cheap Walmart brands.  Her hair was sort of greasy, but not like she never washed it.  It was just not as nice as other girls' hair.

Kayla was eating when that girl Cindy sat at the same table.. Oh great now I have the loner girl sitting next to me... “It’s fine.” Kayla was trying to be nice by not telling her to go away or for Kayla to get up herself.. Something the girl said did peek her curiosity.. “What do you mean this is the only place you’re allowed to sit?” Kayla was wondering if Angela and her group controlled the school that much that they told people where they can sit!  

"Well, those popular girls over there," she pointed at Angela's group.  "They can make you or break you.  If anyone lets me sit at their tables, then they will become nobodies because I made that leader over there, called Darlyn, Mad on the first day of school.  She said I will never have any friends at this school for the whole year, and so far, she's right.  No one will let me sit with them."

She looked down.

"Since it looks like everyone is shunning you, too, maybe you made the popular girls, mad, too?"

Kayla could’t believe what she was hearing.. “Wow what did you do?” Kayla had to find out all the info she could on these girls she realized they were bad news!  They ran the school and could make peoples lives hell.. “I don’t care about them they won’t bother me.” She said finishing up her lunch.  Kayla looked at her cell Phone “I just have enough time to go to the bathroom I’ll see you around.” Kayla got up to leave she felt bad for Cindy but she didn’t wanna become her either.. 

The closest bathroom to the lunch room looked pretty dingy in there.  The floor was almost yellow with stains and the walls had mold on them.  The mirrors were foggy and so dirty it was hard to see your face in them, and the toilets were so much worse, almost gross to sit on.  Next to the toilets and all over the seats, there was evidence that none of the girls actually sat on the toilets, but tried to hover above them causing their pee to sometimes miss and hit the floor or the seats.

Even still, there were girls in there, using the bathroom in that condition.

In one stall, there were even a pair of yellow stained panties hidden behind the toilet.

Of course, the popular girls didn't use this wash room nor most of the other ones like this.  They had one bathroom that the popular girls actually made sure got cleaned up both before they would sit to pee and after they were done.  Of course, they didn't do it themselves.  They had a small group of people that they let use their bathroom in exchange for them keeping it clean for them.

Even now, the popular girls were also starting to stand up and head off towards the popular girls' toilets.

Kayla walked into the restroom and it was disgusting!  “What the hell!” She shrieked not believing how horrible it was! “Damn don’t they have janitors for this!” She said to herself as she walked out... “I’m not going to use the bathroom in that nasty ass place!” Kayla went walking around looking for another bathroom.. “Guess I’ll ask Cindy!” She walks back over to Cindy who was just finishing up her lunch. “Hey wsup with that nasty bathroom do they have another one?”