LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Plastic Panties

The Rearz site is a bit difficult to navigate with related things often being in differeent section so I will give you the Google pagehttps://rearz.ca/brands/AC-Medical.html

https://rearz.ca/brands/AC-Medical.html

The panties come in different models Christy, Susan and Angela. All in regular or high badk. The difference between Christy and Susan is the sized of the leg openings and I have no idea about the Angela. These are the same ones carried by A. X. Medical until it was bought by Rearz. I use the Christy high back which I have in white, pink transparent pink Transparent medium blue, transparent cherry red, tranparent amber and opaque yellow. I do not have any clearor prints I have had some of them for 18 years and they have a reputation for being good. They are roomy and eachsize fits a wide range of waist sizes with a good deal of overlap among the sizes, which is good. The colors may be a bit exotic for anything from 1948-54 but there were, at that time MANY local and regional companies, si some exotic colrs would not be out of the way at all. They are well shaped and the right size will swallow up thick or multiple diapers. The plethora of colors means that they can go with many outfits if you so choose. The material of the white could be a bit thicker but overall they are about 4 mil thick. They are smooth to the touch as that is what the A. C. Medical company prided itself in. A-/A

Rearz also sells Omatsu items, which I have not tried and cannot speak about. What I recommend are the Susan or christy high-waist or overnight gor escellent coverage

to RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME rating system

I have a few sets of Rearz plastic panties and I have to say that, once I have found the right size, they are great, but I have ordered some before and found the legs to be comically small compared with the waist size. It can definitely be a bit confusing understanding the different types they offer and what the differences are. Break out the measuring ribbon and pay close attention, but once you have them right, they tend to last a long time. 

I finally had to use a memory aid: Christy, the longer name, goes with larger leg openings, Susan, the shorter name, goes with smaller ones. I think that Angela panties are close to or the same size as Christy.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

I tried them and the elastic is coming out of it after just wearing it 4 times.
I don't know why, maybe I'm just rough but regarding ABDL how sturdy it is, is the absolute number 1 thing for me. I have ripped through my onesie as well as well as several diapers too. I can't really relax if I need to constantly be conscious of every movement I make to not rip something.

On 1/8/2021 at 11:15 AM, vvp39 said:

I finally had to use a memory aid: Christy, the longer name, goes with larger leg openings, Susan, the shorter name, goes with smaller ones. I think that Angela panties are close to or the same size as Christy.

I do not know if RearZ has a French catalog, but in the A>C Medical French cat they were "Suzanne" and "Christine"

The best is the high-waist" aka "overnight" Christy