LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wish Boys Spandex Diaper Play Suit

PullUpDiaperLover

That title is a mouth full. Came across something fun for little boys on Wish. Granted Wish is a pretty fishy Chinese site with long wait times, but I could not resist. I bought a blue one and have a striped one on order. I am really enjoying my first one. First, what is it for? Its really just for play and voyeurism activities as a little boy. I swing both ways, and my wife prefers me as a boy so this was a good excuse for something more boyish this time. I assume this is an Asian Gay Diaper suit of some sort. Sizes run small as a result. I am fairly husky and a 3x is  just a little small so my next one will be 4x. However they are designed to be worn tight likely a wrestling suit. The spandex provides a unique feel. The other thing its great for is diaper sex of any kind, as the diaper can be pulled down and penetration can occur from either side. As far as  a onsie goes, it may provide some rear waste band concealment but little wet diaper support.  It sort of works the opposite, increasing the bulge between your legs! Feels awesome. The photos show a half wet Princess for reference. But I also found that the Rearz heavy Training pants feel and look awesome in the suit as well when you are looking for something lower key to wear. See second photos of a Little Bella. Keep in mind being open crinkling of diapers is much louder then with an actual onsie. Another untested attribute I suspect is that this suit will be cooler to wear then a traditional onsie in the summer.

DSCN9687.JPG

DSCN9688.JPG

DSCN9689.JPG

DSCN9697.JPG

DSCN9702.JPG

Archived