LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A World of Littles

Hello! Here we are for a brand new story! ❤️ 

I would first love to thank my lovely patrons! (Lachlan C., Guilend, LB, James S.,Littelegoartist, babyjamie, Mike D., luap1123, Little Saiyan, KMC, Adam S., Jukebox, David, Jeff, Ryan, Wayne F., Danny V., Ryan, Mike S., Matthew, Daniel)

Also, a little update! Starting next week, I'm cutting my hours back from work so I'm going to have so much free time! I have some great plans for my patreon (I already have almost 2 stories finished and some drawings!) my audio books and some podcast will be coming out soon as well! I appreciate any and every support! 

Red Queen / Mamabug is creating ABDL stories/podcasts | Patreon

Enjoy the story! (You can find the next 2 chapters on my Patreon page as always :)

Chapter One

The sun shone brightly through the curtains as Michelle rolled over, groaning in her sleep, not wanting to get up. She opened her eyes to notice her husband, Jason, looking right at her.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He said that as he let out a small yawn and a stretch, the blanket fell off his body, revealing that he wasn’t wearing a shirt.

“Good morning,” she mumbled, still trying to wake up, “can I go back to sleep?”

“You have to wake up,” he said in a playful tone as he wrapped his arms around her and brought her close to him, kissing her nose lovingly.

“You’re always so horny in the morning,” she said in a straight voice, but laughed and kissed his lips.

“I can’t help it. You look so damn sexy,” Jason said as he pushed her blonde hair out of her face and looked into her green eyes.

She laughed and pushed him away. “you’re right; I can’t stay in bed all day. I have a lot to do.”

“Oh, come on,” he said, “come back in bed, we have time. It’s not like – “

His words were cut off by another voice that was in the room. Michelle sighed as she looked at the baby monitor on her bedside table. The noises were coming from there.

“I have to go; the baby is awake,” Michelle told him with a soft smile, but before she got out of bed, she kissed her husband gently on the lips.

“Ugh, fine,” he said, though she could tell by his voice that he wasn’t genuinely annoyed, “you get the baby up and ready, and I’ll make us some breakfast.”

“That sounds lovely,” she said as she got up and headed out of the room, but not before grabbing her robe and tying it around her body.

The baby’s room was about two doors down from theirs, which she liked just if he heard anything that a baby shouldn’t be hearing.

She got to the door and slowly opened it up.

“Good morning, sweetie.” She smiled brightly towards the crib, which sat a 20 something-year-old man, in nothing but a t-shirt with a train on it and a thick diaper.

“Morning, Mommy.” He said with a giggle as he wiggled about, but he didn’t try to get up.

“Did you sleep well,” she said as she walked over to him and pinched him on the cheek before her hand slipped to his diaper and pressed down, “It looks like someone has a wet diaper that needs to be changed, huh?”

He nodded his head, holding up his hand, indicating that he wanted help out of the crib.

“Okay, little one, let’s get you out,” Michelle said as she pulled down the crib rails and helped him step out of the crib and climb onto the large changing table on the opposite side of the room. His nursery was quite large; there was a large toybox beneath the window that had the name ‘Daniel” written across it.

“Daddy is making us some breakfast!” She cooed at him as she pulled his shirt up to make sure it didn’t get wet, “and mommy has a fun-filled day for her little boy!”

He squirmed but didn’t say anything as she began to untapped his diaper and pull it down, revealing his tiny and baby-like penis, which was completely hairless. She grabbed a few wipes, gently going over his private parts, using her free hand to hold up his legs as she did so. Once she was satisfied, she pulled out one of his diapers, which had little dinosaurs on it, and placed it beneath his bottom. She grabbed some powder and poured a generous amount before she taped up his diaper snuggly against him.

“There we go to a nice and clean diaper!” Michelle remarked as she grabbed a fresh, clean onesie from his dresser. This one was black but had colorful blocks on the front. She helped him into the onesie, snapping it on the crotch.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her on the cheek.

“There you go, baby, before we get some breakfast, mommy will let you have some milk,” she said as she kissed him back, helping him down from the changing table. There was a large rocking chair in the nursery, though it was a lot wider, almost like a bench. It could easily hold two adults. She sat down upon it, letting him curl up in her lap, as she pulled up her t-shirt and bra, revealing one of her breasts.

He nuzzled closer to her, wrapping his mouth around her nipples, and began to suckle. She rocked them back and forth, patting his diapered bottom as he continued to drink.

“There you go, little boy,” she hummed, enjoying the feeling of him feeding off of her. After a few minutes, she had him switch sides.

When he was finished, she jokingly patted his back.

“Time for breakfast!” She said as she poked him on the nose.

In the kitchen, her husband was waiting for them, having made pancakes.

“They smell delicious!” Michelle said she helped Daniel into his highchair by the table that had enough seats to fit about six people.

Jason placed a plate of cut-up pancakes with syrup and a kid’s fork onto his tray.

“Oh, wait!” Michelle said. “You need to take your medicine!” She rushed to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle, plopping two bills in her hand before grabbing a bottle and filling it with juice.

“Here, take this,” she said as she handed him the pills, he wasn’t hesitant to take them, sipping on his bottle for a moment before he dug into his breakfast.

Jason wrapped his arms around Michelle, kissing her cheek. “Hmmm, I wish you would have stayed in bed a bit longer.”

“Shh,” Michelle said, “we have little ears around.”

“Oh, he is fine,” Jason said as he looked over at little Danny as he was happily eating his pancakes, not paying attention to what the two of them are doing, “though sadly I have to leave for work.”

“There you go,” she said with a smile, “I told you things were going to change when we decided to adopt.”

“I know,” he said as he patted the young boy on the head, “and I wouldn’t change it for the world.”

“Good,” Michelle said with a broad smile, “oh, I forgot to mention that Eliza and Rick are coming over later on this evening for a playdate.”

“That is fine with me,” Jason said, “should I pick up some wine on the way home from work?”

“That would be lovely,” Michelle said as she grabbed a wet napkin and patted Danny’s face, “I know Danny loves to spend time with their little girl, Annie.”

“They are cute together,” Jason admitted with a nod of his head, “well I need to be going now, you be good for your mommy.”

“Yes, daddy.” He said meekly, grabbing another bite of food and plopping it in his mouth.

“Have a good day, dear,” Michelle said, kissing her husband on the cheek, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he said as he headed to the door, and Michelle turned around to look at her little boy sitting in the chair.

In their world, it makes complete sense to see a grown man sitting in a high chair with a big thick diaper on. When a child hits 18 years old, they are given a choice. They can live as adults, go to work, get married, and do whatever they want. However, if they wish to relive their childhood and never grow up, they can be adopted by parents who don’t want to have biological children and live like that.

Certain things have to take place, though; they have to take a pill that affects their hormones. It helps men’s penises become smaller, and they don’t grow hair any longer, their skin is a lot smoother, they look a bit younger. They still have an adult brain, but they certainly don’t act like it anymore.

Michelle and Jason adopted Daniel, aka Danny, a few years ago. Although technically Danny was 21 years old and Michelle and Jason were 26, they were the parents. They had legal guardianship over him. He couldn’t do anything without their permission.

“I love you, Danny,” Michelle said as she kissed the top of his head.

“I love you too, mommy.” He said with a large grin.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awwww. So cute. Its short and sweet :) Very fun

You think they can have a half way point with that decision? Having a career while still sometimes being a baby?

Here is the next chapter xx

The following 2 chapters are on my Patreon page and tomorrow I'll be posting a special Patreon exclusive story there! :) Red Queen / Mamabug is creating ABDL stories/podcasts | Patreon

Chapter Two

Once Danny was done with his food, Michelle cleaned him up and told him they were going to the mall today. She helped him out of his high-chair and led him into the car, where there was a large car seat in the back for him. She buckled him in tightly before placing a sippy cup in the cupholder for him and gave him a small bear for him to hold.

“There we go,” she said, “nice and safe! Now let’s hit the road! If you’re a good boy, mommy may buy you some ice cream!”

“Yay!” He said as he clutched tightly to his bear as she closed the van door and made her way towards the mall.

The mall was about a   ten-minute drive from their house, and it also had a little indoor playground area that Michelle liked to take Danny about once a week. It was nice to get out of the house a bit. Once they arrived at the mall, she pulled out a large stroller from the trunk and opened the van to let Danny out. She set him in the stroller, buckling him up before handing him his bear and sticking a pacifier in his mouth.

“Let’s go!” She said!

Thankfully, the stroller was partly electric, so it helped push him into the store, and she didn’t have to work so hard. She wasn’t the strongest out there. They walked into the mall, it wasn’t the largest, but it was a decent size. Since it was the weekday, it wasn’t super busy, but they passed a few other mommy’s with their littles on the way to a few stores.

Michelle went to a few clothes stores, just looking around. She didn’t buy much; she did pick up a few new shirts for herself, though, before going to the Little’s Store, which had everything littles needed, and picked up a few new onesies for Danny.

“How is your diaper holding up, little one?” She asked him as she stopped to order a drink. He wiggled around but didn’t say anything. She reached down to touch his crotch before sniffing. It was wet.

“Uh oh, someone needs a change!” She said with a giggle before turning back to order her drink, before placing it in the cupholder.

“Let’s go change your diaper!” She said, as she soon found a changing room. Inside was a large room, divided into three private sections. Each one had a large changing table, with a chair in the corner, a vending machine for items one may need (like extra diapers, powder, or wipes), and a trash can.

Michelle unbuckled him from the stroller and helped him on the changing table. There was no one else in here besides them at that point.

“After this, we will go to the Little’s Playground,” Michelle said as she unsnapped his onesie an pulled it up, revealing the diaper where she could see the blue line that stretched down the diaper, so there was no way to hide the fact he wet his diaper.

She pulled it down and wiped him up before placing a clean diaper beneath his bottom.

“There we go,” she said.

“Thank you, mommy.” He said, still holding onto his bear. Once he was all cleaned up, she placed him back in his chair, threw away the diaper, and washed her hands.

“Now, let’s go to the playground,” Michelle said as she pushed him out of the changing room.

The Little’s Playground was at the end of the mall. Inside of it, there was an array of things for littles to do. There was a table for coloring or finger painting, large blocks, a bounce house, books, and many other toys. There was an area for the grown-ups to hang out while the little’s play.

“Hey, Michelle!” Someone called out, waving her hand.“Hey, Danny.”

“Hey Marie,” Michelle said with a grin, happy to see her friend there, “where is little Zach?”

“He’s over there?” Michelle said as she pointed to a little boy who was playing with large blocks. He was wearing a blue shirt with shorts, but the shorts didn’t cover his thick diaper very well.

“Aw, your friend is here, Danny!” Michelle said as she began to unbuckle him, letting him free, “go have fun and be good!”

Danny shuffled out of his stroller and began to walk over to where Zach was. The two friends gave each other a quick hug before playing on the mat with the blocks.

“How are you doing?” Michelle turned to ask Marie, who was currently fixing her hair, holding the hair tie in her mouth as she used her free hands to pull the hair back in a bun.

“Not much,” Marie said, talking through the hair tie, “oh, though, Jeffrey did get a new job.”

“Oh, really? That is fantastic!”

“Yes, it is!” Marie said, “though I also plan to start working pretty soon as well.”

“Oh?:

“Yes, I don’t really need to work, but we are trying to buy a bigger place.”

“Are you going to be sending Zach to a daycare then?” Michelle asked, peering over at the young boys every once in a while to make sure they were okay.

“Yes,” Marie said with a sigh, crossing her arms, “I don’t want to, but I found a good place that has great recommendations.”

“I’m sure he’ll be okay,” Michelle said with a bright smile, “he is a good little boy.”

Marie smiled back at her, “thank you. What about you? Still planning on staying home.”

“As long as I’m able to,” Michelle said, “I’m glad that Jason, as a well-paying job that I have that option.”

“Very true,” Marie said with a nod of her head, “Oh, did you hear about Elizabeth?”

Michelle looked at her and nodded her head. Elizabeth was another female from their friend group. They all went to high school together. “Yes, I did. It’s so sad. I don’t know what I can do for her.”

“I know,” Marie whispered, “it doesn’t happen very often, does it – when a little wants to grow up?”

Indeed, there had only been a handful of times when little’s decided they didn’t want this lifestyle. They were able to stop taking the hormones (although whatever happens is permanent), and they’re able to go to the ‘other side’ and live a whole different life. Elizabeth’s young little, Penny, decided about a month ago she didn’t want to be a little anymore. Poor Elizabeth is heartbroken over it.

“She only needs time,” Michelle said. “We should visit her after a while, but let’s give her space for now.”

The two women didn’t say much after that. Michelle watched Danny as he went from playing with the blocks to going on the bounce house. She couldn’t imagine how she would feel if he decided to leave. She tried not to think about it, but sometimes it caused her a great deal of sadness when topics like this came up. Her heart hurt for her friend, Elizabeth, who was so sweet and caring.

“Oh, look at the time,” Michelle said as she looked down at her watch, “it’s getting late. We need to get going. It was lovely seeing you, Marie. We need to catch up one night for dinner.”

“I agree,” Marie smiled.

“Danny,” Michelle called her little boy, “It’s time to go, baby.”

Danny looked up at her with a sad face but didn’t move.

“Danny,” Michelle warned, her voice lowering, “come here now.”

He turned away from her, ignoring her words altogether. Michelle felt her face grow warm with anger as she walked over to him and pulled at his arm.

“Daniel Matthews,” she said, speaking his name in his ear, “you are in big trouble. You come now, or your punishment will be worst.”

He opened his mouth, letting out a small squeak as he was pulled away by his mommy. Zach waved at him before turning to play with someone else.

Michelle put him in the stroller and led him out of the playground and out of the mall.  Michelle didn’t say a word the entire way home; once they got home, she unbuckled him from the car seat and brought him inside.

“Come with me,” she said as she led him to the couch, sitting down before patting her lap. He knew what she wanted. Danny climbed over her lap, letting his bottom be high in the air. Michelle raised a hand and spanked him hard, four times; he let out a small whimper every time.

“Next time I call you,” she told him, “you obey. You understand?”

“Yes, mommy,” he whimpered, “I’m sorry.”

She patted his cheek, “go play in your room; I’m going to get some lunch started for us.”

“Okay,” he said as he waddled into his room as Michelle got up, with a deep sigh, and headed to the kitchen, trying to get rid of those nasty thoughts that loomed in her mind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here is the next chapter xx

The following 2 chapters are on my Patreon page and tomorrow I'll be posting a special Patreon exclusive story there! I also recently posted a new drawing and will be posting a new chapter of an audio book soon! Check it out! Thank you all for support! ❤️ :) Red Queen / Mamabug is creating ABDL stories/podcasts | Patreon

Chapter Three

Jason returned home from work that night before their company arrived. Michelle worked hard in the kitchen, getting dinner prepared – having made meatloaf for all of them. Danny was in his room playing.

“Hey babe,” Jason said as he kissed his wife on the cheek, setting his bags down, “dinner smells delicious.”

“Thank you,” she said with a grin, “how was work?”

“It was pretty crazy as usual,” he said with a sigh, “but nothing too bad. How was your day?”

“It went pretty well,” Michelle said, “nothing too crazy. Eliza and Rick should be here any minute.”

“Where is Danny?”

“He is in his room playing,” Michelle said as she went back to peeling the potatoes. Jason left his wife to go into Danny’s room. He was in the middle of the room, playing with some action figures.

“Hey champ,” he said with a smile, and Danny turned to look up at him.

“Daddy!”

Danny shot up and wrapped his arms around Jason’s legs, hugging him tightly.

“Hey, little one,” Jason said as he patted him on the head, “Were you a good boy today?”

Danny nodded his head.

“Good, we have company coming over soon – so let me check to see if you need a change.”

Danny stood up and turned over as Jason stuck his fingers into the boy’s shorts and diaper and pulled them out so he could peek inside.

“You are a little wet, but you should be fine. Come on; your mommy is almost done making dinner.”

The two of them walked out into the kitchen and finished helping her set up the table when there was a knock at the door.

Michelle opened the door to let Eliza, Rick, and little Annie into the house. Eliza and Rick were friends of Michelle and Jason when they were in college, so they were about the same age – although they adopted Annie a year earlier than they did.

Annie was wearing a cute red dress, her hair in pigtails, holding onto a stuffed bear.

“It smells wonderful,” Eliza said as she pulled off her coat to hang on the hanger.

“Thanks,” Michelle said, “you look wonderful! Have you lost weight?”

“Yes,” Eliza said, grinning, “I’ve gone on a diet; I’ve lost ten pounds so far!”

“Wow, you’ll have to tell me what you’re doing.”

The two ladies laughed as they made their way into the kitchen.

Danny looked at Annie and gave her a small wave and a smile – but the little girl wrapped her arms around him and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

“Hello, Danny!” She said brightly.

His cheeks blushed as he nodded his head in greeting.

The two families found themselves around the kitchen table – except for Annie and Danny that were sitting in high chairs (Michelle had an extra one for Annie)

The four adults sat around, drinking wine and talking about their days in college. Annie and Danny didn’t speak much to each other, just enjoying their food. Once in a while, Danny would look over to Annie; when she caught his eye, she would give him a smirk, and he would turn away.

Once the adults were done eating, they cleared away the table to set up some games for them to play. They cleaned up the two little ones before setting them in Danny’s room to play.

“Be good, you two,” they said with a laugh before heading back into the dining room area.

“What do you want to play?” Danny asked as he looked around his large room.

Annie smiled at him but shrugged her shoulders. For female littles, the hormones caused a bit of breast reduction – sometimes, they even had surgery to remove the breast altogether. Annie, however, had A cup, and she said she preferred it that way.

“I’m not sure,” she said, “what do you want to play?”

“I don’t know…” Danny said in a small voice. Annie was always like this when she came over. Even though she acted all sweet and innocent in front of the adults, she was quite mischievous and the trouble maker.

“We should play dress-up,” Annie said, “I have some of mommy’s makeup in my bag. I could make you into a pretty little girl.”

“I’m a boy!” Danny said.

“Oh? You are?” Annie said with a laugh, perhaps I should check you then?

“What are you…” but before you could say anything, Annie had pushed him onto the floor and held him down. She was a lot stronger than she looked. She pulled down his pants and poked at his diaper.

“Looks like someone is wet,” she said with a laugh as she pulled at the tabs and opened up the diaper, revealing his small penis.

“I don’t know,” she said, “It looks almost as big as my private part. Are you sure you’re a boy?”

“Y-yes!” he said with a shine.

“My daddy’s penis is way bigger,” Annie said, poking his now, “I’m sure your daddies are bigger too.”

Danny felt tears in his eyes as he turned away from her. He then felt the warmth of the diaper back on his skin as Annie put his diaper back on and helped him back into his shorts.

“I was just teasing ya know,” she said as she walked away and stared out the window, “did you hear what happened with Penny?”

“Yes,” Danny said, wiping away his tears and standing up, “why? Are you thinking of leaving?”

“What? Don’t be crazy,” she said, “I love my mommy and daddy. Plus, it’s amazing getting to be little ALL the time. No responsibilities or cares in the world. It’s perfect. What about you?”

“No way.”

“I figured you would say that,” Annie said as she gave him a grin.

He wasn’t sure exactly what she meant by the comment, but he decided to ignore it.

About an hour or so later, her mommy and daddy came in and told her it was time to leave. She gave him another big hug and kissed him on the cheek before heading out.

“I think it’s time to get ready for bed,” Michelle said as she began to run the water for the dishes.

“Yes,” Jason agreed, “I’m going to go take a shower.”

“Daddy,” Danny said with a whimper.

“I think Danny wants to join you,” Michelle said.

“Very well,” Jason said, “come on, little one. Let’s get you all cleaned up and ready for bed.”

They went into their bathroom, which had a huge shower, the perfect size for both of them. Jason got Danny undressed first, before getting naked himself.

They got in the shower, staring at the warm water as Jason put shampoo in his hand to wash Danny’s hair.

However, Danny’s eyes were focused on his daddy’s manhood – which Annie was right – was a lot bigger than his.

“What’s going on, little one?” Jason asked him.

“Annie said I wasn’t a boy,” he said, “because I’m so small.” He then looked down at his private area.

“Was she teasing you again?” He said with a small laugh and a shake of his head, “you are a boy! You’re just a little boy! If you were a man, you would be as big as me.”

“I suppose so,” he said, shifting his weight.

“Don’t worry, little one,” he said, “did you need some help tonight? I know that Annie likes to get you all excited.”

Danny blushed at those words, knowing what he was saying, but just nodded his head. Jason reached down without another word and began to tug on Danny’s little penis until it grew hard. Danny panted, biting his lip as his daddy continued to play with him – until he had a happy ending.

“T-thank you, D-daddy.” He said panting.

“You’re welcome,” he said with a smile, “you’re my precious little boy; I’ll do whatever I can for you. Now let’s finish getting washed up.”

Not another word was spoken between the two of them as Jason finished helping Danny getting cleaned before getting out of the shower and getting ready for bed.

Here is the next chapter! xx

I also posted the next chapter of my audio book "The Taboo Word" on my Patreon! ($10 tier!) 

:) Red Queen / Mamabug is creating ABDL stories/podcasts | Patreon

Chapter Four

The following morning, Michelle didn’t have much planned for the day – mainly focused on chores. She woke up Danny, changed his diaper, fed him breakfast, before letting him watch TV as she focused on clearing the kitchen. She checked on him once in awhile, as he laid there watching it.

Danny wasn’t too focused on what his mommy was doing, he was too caught up watching TV, switching the channels whenever something boring was on.

He was only wearing a t-shirt and a thick diaper between his legs that was slightly damp.

It wasn’t long though he felt a rumble in his stomach start to kick in and he knew he had to mess his diaper. He didn’t think twice about it though. It wasn’t something he paid much attention, he was laying on the couch, watching Power Rangers, when he pushed and let the mess slide form his bottom and into the cradle of the diaper.

He didn’t say anything, he didn’t cry out, he just continued to watch TV, knowing his mommy would check on him soon.

Which she did, about thirty minutes later.

“Oh boy!” she said waving her hand in front of her face. “What do we have here?”

She walked over to where he lay, he had turned his eyes to her when she walked in, but then looked back at the TV a moment later.

She took her fingers and stuck them inside his diaper by the leg and pulled it open and peered inside.

“Stinky boy!” She said! “Someone needs a diaper change!”

He didn’t move where he was laying down, so Michelle reached over and turned off the TV.

“Hey!” He said with a pout. “I was watching that.”

“You need a diaper change first!” Michelle said. “You’re going to get a rash.”

He sighed as he slid off the couch and followed his mommy into his room and hoped onto the changing table.  He wiggled around a bit, before Michelle stuck a pacifier in his mouth to keep him still.

She tore the tapes of the diaper, picking up his legs, as she brought down the diaper, revealing the mess he had made. She took the diaper and wiped off as much as the mess as she could, before she grabbed some wipes and began to wipe him down. Thankfully they had large wipes otherwise they would be like this for a long time. Once she felt satisfied that he was clean, she rolled the diaper up and placed it in the large diaper hamper next to her, before grabbing a clean diaper and sliding beneath his bottom.

“Now you are all clean, baby boy.” She said as she pulled up his shirt and blew a raspberry on his tummy, causing him to giggle as he wiggled around.

“Do you want another feeding?” Michelle asked as she pointed to the rocking chair. His cheeks reddened slightly as he nodded his head, holding up his hands so she could help him up.

She sat down in the rocking chair, letting himself get settled across her l ap, before she pulled up her shirt and bra so he could suckle against her breast.

She hummed as she rocked them slowly as he continued to feed off her. When they planned to adopt, she had to go through a whole ordeal in order to cause herself to be able to breastfeed. Now, her breast get hard and full randomly and she has to get Danny to feed off her to relief herself of pressure.

In about fifteen minutes, she had him switch breast, giving a sigh of happiness in the process.

She wouldn’t change these moments for the world. She loved him more than she could express.

When he was finished, she pulled down her shirt and bra and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “What should we do?” She asked out loud, but he just shrugged his shoulders.

“I know, why don’t we go on a small little walk around the neighborhood? I’ll go get your stroller.” She said as she got up. “Wait for me here.”

She left him as she went to the car to grab his stroller before returning for him, strapping him in, before heading down the sidewalk.

It was a beautiful day out, it wasn’t too hot, nor was it too cold. There was a slight breeze. They didn’t walk too far, just around the neighborhood, staying hi to those they past. There was another Mommy with their two little’s – twins, walking by as well. They stopped and chatting for a few minutes before going their separate ways.

They ended up at a small little park. There was a large slide, a swing set, and some monkey bars. A few other mommy’s were sitting on the bench, letting their little’s ones play.

“Mommy!” Danny pleaded. “Can I go play?”

“Just for a few minutes, dear,” she said as she unbuckled him from the stroller and let him run off to play with the other little’s. Shey tsmiled as she stood there and watched as he climbed up the stairs and slid down the slide, letting out a squeal of delight as he did so.

“Michelle,” she heard a voice and saw one of her neighbors, Danielle sitting on the bech. She was sitting next to someone she didn’t recognize, “come and sit with us.”

Michelle smiled as she pulled the stroller over to the two ladies and sat down beside them.

“How are you doing, I feel like it’s been forever.” Danielle said.

“It’ being doing well,” Michelle smiled, “how have you been?”

“I’ve been really busy,” Danielle said, “I don’t think I’ve told you that we are in the process of adopting another  little.”

“Another one?” Michelle asked, her mouth wide open, “wow! That is a huge commitment!”

It wasn’t the strangest thing in the world for a couple to have more than one little, but it still wasn’t common. There were many reasons for it, one of them for being the price. They have to pay a lot of money in order to adopt a little. The money goes into caring for them – and placing a lot of money in a savings account, just in case they ever decided to be unadopted.

“A boy or girl?” The other girl, that Danielle introduced to her as Tina, asked.

“A girl,” she said with a smile, “now we have one of each. Of course, after that it will be enough.”

“Congratulations, when do you get her?” Michelle asked.

“Probably in about a week, we are doing all the paperwork now and getting her room ready.”

“That’s awesome,” Michelle said with a smile.

“What about you, Michelle? Your husband earns enough money, ever thinking about getting another one?”

Michelle shook her head. “No, I mean we have talked about it once in a while, but I think we are quite content with Danny. He is very special to us.”

“He is adorable,” Danielle said with a smile, “but you guys have a different relationship with him than I do with my Elijah.”

Michelle nodded her head. Every parent and little had a unique relationship. Not every one was exactly the same. The average age for a little to act like is around 3 to 5 years old, but there were some that were older, some that were younger – and some with no clear age at all. Some parent-types were strictly that, nothing else went on between the two of them.

But for Danny – it was different. Michelle wasn’t ashamed of their relationship to their little boy, she just wasn’t sure how to explain it.

“I think just the three of us is just perfect,” Michelle said with a bright smile.

“That sounds perfectly wonderful,” Danielle said.

Michelle got up, “I’m sorry, but we need to get going now. Danny! Time to go now, honey!”

This time, Danny didn’t disobey his mommy, he waved to his friends as he slid down the slide and came running up to her. She smiled as she brushed back his hair with her hands and buckled him back into his seat.

“It was nice seeing you, I hope you have a good day and congratulations again.”

“Thank you,” Danielle said, “hope we can meet up soon.”

“Definitely.”

Michelle then pushed Danny down the sidewalk, looking down at him, many thoughts going through her mind, wondering what the future would bring.

• Like 1

Here is the next chapter! ❤️

Like always, you can find the following 2 chapters on my patreon page! you can also find artwork, patreon exclusives and audio stories!! 

I will also be posting an update on my Podcast there sometime this weekend! 

Chapter Five

“Do you ever think about bringing in another little?” Michelle asked Jason that night as she pulled off her top and bottoms to get dressed for the night.

Jason, who was already in bed, gave her a puzzled look. “Where is this coming from?”

“I met with Danielle at the park today, and they are adopting another little.”

“Wow,” Jason said, pausing for a moment to take in this information, “I mean, we have talked about it before….do you want another?”

Michelle sighed, “I’m not sure, honestly.”

Jason smiled at her as he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, though now she was just in her underwear.

“You’re so funny,” he said as he planted a kiss upon her cheek.

“I was serious.”

“I believe,” he said as he turned her around to face him, “we have a wonderful thing now; why change it? Aren’t you happy?”

Michelle lifted herself on her tip-toes and kissed him on the lips. “Of course, I’m happy.”

“I think I know what you need,” he said with a grin, “I think we need to get away for the weekend.”

“But what about Danny?” Michelle asked him.

“We can get a babysitter,” Jason said with a shrug of his shoulders, kissing his wife even more, “come on. It’s been a while since it’s just been the two of us.”

“I don’t know, and I feel a bit uncomfortable leaving Danny behind…” Michelle said.

“Oh, we can get someone he knows; I’m sure he will have a lot of fun,” he said, now kissing her neck and rubbing her shoulders. She let out a small sigh.

“Okay,” she said with a smile, “fine, okay, that does sound like a lovely idea.”

“Right?” He said, “we can hang out by the pool….or stay in the hotel all weekend.”

“Oh, you’re bad,” she said, pushing him away playfully.

“Just a bit,” he said with a laugh as he bent down and kissed her on the lips. They didn’t speak anymore after that, wrapping each other in their arms and falling onto the bed.

“Now, do you have everything? Do you need me to repeat the list once more?” Michelle asked, running around the house like a madwoman trying to think of everything else she may have forgotten.

“Michelle!” Eliza said with a laugh. “It will be alright. It’s just the weekend. We are going to have a splendid time, aren’t we, Danny?”

Danny was sitting in his highchair, eating breakfast. He wasn’t too happy when he found out his mommy and daddy were going out for the weekend without him. He wanted to go. The thought of staying with Eliza, Rick, and Annie all weekend. He blushed at the thought. It wasn’t as if he didn’t like Annie, but she also caused him to blush.

“I know,” Michelle said, “I’m sorry. It’s just been a while since I’ve left him.”

“I understand,” Eliza said, “I had a hard time doing that to Annie a few months ago. But you guys deserve it! Don’t worry, go and have fun!”

“Come on!” Jason called from the doorway.

“I love you, sweetie. I’ll see you on Sunday.” Michelle said as she planted a big kiss on Danny’s cheek.

“Bye, mommy,” he said sadly, watching as she grabbed all her bags and was almost pushed out the door by Eliza.

Once they were gone, Eliza sighed with relief. “Okay! Let’s get your bags in my car and head over to our place. Annie can’t wait to play with you!”

Eliza picked up Danny’s bags in the car before returning to him, helping him out of his high chair and into the vehicle. Eliza, Rick, and Annie lived about 15 minutes away from where he lived. Their house was a lot bigger than there’s. He had been there a few times when they threw dinner parties.

When they got there, Eliza helped Danny out of the car, when a maid came rushing over to help her with the bags.

“Heidi, can you take Danny to Annie’s room, please?” Eliza said as soon as they got into the house.

“Yes, ma’am,” she said with a small curtsy as she grabbed Danny’s hand and pulled him into Annie’s bedroom – which was perhaps twice the size of his room.

“Danny!” Annie called out with a squeal, rushing over to him and wrapping her arms around him, planting a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

“Hey, Annie,” He said meekly as she let go of him. Annie was wearing a relatively short pink dress; she bent down every time her thick diaper would stick out.

“Mommy said you were spending the weekend with us,” Annie said, “I’m so happy! It gets a bit lonesome sometimes without someone to play with.”

Danny nodded his head, and he was still a bit sad about being without his mommy and daddy.

“Let’s play something,” Annie said, pulling at his arm, “right now, I’m drawing a picture. You could draw a picture of your mommy and daddy.”

Danny gave her a small smile as the two of them laid across the floor and began to color pictures for what seemed like forever.

Once they were lost in their world, there was a knock on the door – Eliza walked in.

“Hello, you two, what are you doing?”

“Coloring,” Annie said as she held up her drawing.

“Very cute!” She said. “Do any of you need a diaper change?”

The pair of them looked at each other but didn’t answer her. Eliza shook her head as she bent down between them, placing each hand upon their bottom.

“Danny, it looks like you are fine, Annie, dear – you are drenched. Why didn’t you tell mommy earlier?”

“I forgot,” Annie said, not even looking up at her as she continued to color.

“Annie, let us get you changed out of that diaper,” she said, rolling her over on her back.

“But, I want to color!”

“You can after I change you,” Eliza said strictly as she got up to gather up the supplies.

Danny tried not to pay attention to the diaper change, but his cheeks blushed as he turned to watch once in a while, catching Eliza pull-down Annie’s diaper and wiping her clean. Just like he was hairless down below, so was she. But the sight of her naked caused him to turn away from her.

Annie must have caught his eye, but there was a smirk on her face.

“Here we go,” Eliza said as she placed a fresh, clean diaper between Annie’s legs and taped them up tightly. She rolled up the used diaper, “I suppose I need to check you more. I’ll be right back with some snacks.”

“Did you enjoy the show?” Annie asked Danny with a large grin after her mommy was gone from the room.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I saw you staring at me,” Annie said, “you were blushing.”

“Was not!” He said as he stuck out his tongue.

“Did you want to touch it?”

He stared at her but didn’t say anything.

“Or perhaps you wanted me to touch you?” Annie said with a laugh.

“N-no!” Danny protested. Annie reached out to grab his hand, but before she could do anything, the door opened up once again as Eliza returned with snacks.

Danny’s heart was beating loudly, and he was glad he didn’t need a diaper change – because he didn’t want Annie to see how excited he currently was.

• Like 2

Here is the next chapter! ❤️

Like always, you can find the following 2 chapters on my patreon page! You can also find a new exclusive patreon story (A Diary of a Pro Mommy,) As well as access to 12 drawings and multiple stories! I post something new almost every day! I will be posting a new story on there as well pretty soon! xxx 

Chapter Six

“Here we go little ones,” Eliza said as she set down a tray of snacks before the two of them. There were grapes, cut up strawberries, some carrots, and crackers.

“Thank you, mommy,” Annie said as innocently as she could as she grabbed a piece of grape and plopped it in her mouth. Danny stared at her for a long time, before he accepted the snacks as well.

“You kids behave,” Eliza said, throwing a glance at Annie before she left the room.

Danny shifted his weight, afraid of what Annie would do now. He was glad that Eliza didn’t check him again, because he had wet a bit more and he was worried that Annie would see his small erection if he was changed. He needed to cool down for a bit first.

Thankfully, Annie didn’t try to do anything else after that incident. They continued to play like normal, until about two hours later Eliza came back to get them for supper.

They were sat in highchairs and fed spaghetti that their cook made. It was delicious. Once they finished their meal, Eliza told them they were going to have a bubble bath – together.

Danny wasn’t sure about this, the thought of taking a bath with Annie – was quite embarrassing. But, he didn’t have much of a choice.

They were brought to the bathroom with the large jacuzzi tub and stripped naked. Annie wouldn’t keep her eyes off of him, which just caused him to blush as they stepped inside.

Eliza left for a little bit, leaving the two of them to play in the tub.

“You don’t have to be so worried about me,” Annie said, grabbing a handful of bubbles and blowing them towards Danny.

“I’m not scared,” he mumbled under his breath.

Annie smiled. “I really like you, Danny. Don’t you like me?”

“Y-yes,” he said.

“Well, then stop being such a baby,” she said sticking out her tongue.

“I’m not! I’m a big boy!”

“Who still wets his diaper.” She told him with a laugh.

“So, do you!” He replied.

“I know,” she said, “I like being a little girl. But, I also like being naughty as well.”

Danny opened his mouth to say something, but before he could, Eliza came in.

“Let’s get you all cleaned up for bed,” she said as she grabbed some shampoo and began to wash their hair before washing their body.

Once they were all clean, she wrapped a towel around them and lifted them out of the bathtub and brought them to Annie’s room to be dressed.

Danny was diapered up, and was put in blue button up pajamas, while Annie was placed in pink ones.

“You guys look so adorable,” Eliza said, pinching each of their cheeks, “let me get you a warm bottle before bed.”

“You do look cute,” Annie said with a grin and Danny blushed.

“So, do you.”

Once Eliza returned with warm bottles, the two of them were than tucked in Annie’s crib, the crib was large enough for the both of them to fit comfortably, but Danny was still awkward since Annie was so close to him.

“Good night,” Eliza said, running her fingers through their hair.

“Good night, mommy.” Annie said as she let out a stretch, before sticking the bottle in her mouth and sucking on it.

“Good night,” Danny muttered.

Danny thought he was going to have trouble sleeping, he wasn’t sure if Annie was going to try anything. But, she didn’t say anything to him for the rest of the night. He finished his bottle, and soon drifted off to sleep.

When he awoke the next morning, Annie was already awake.

“Good morning,” he said, giving a stretch.

“Good morning,” she said with a smile, “did you sleep good?”

“Yes.”

“Did you have any accidents?”

Before he could answer her, she tore off the covers and began to opened up the buttons on his pajamas, before sticking her hand against his crotch, feeling the wetness – he was blushing like crazy because he knew he had a bit of morning wood as well.

“You’re pretty wet,” Annie said with a giggle, “and a little happy too.”

“It’s normal in the morning…” Danny whispered.

“Oh, I know. Do you want to feel my diaper?”

Before he could answer her, she was sticking his hand into her pajama’s to feel her equally as wet diaper.

She then did something, he wasn’t expecting – she climbed on top of him, pressing her diaper against his.

“Do you like that?” Annie asked.

“Annie, we shouldn’t be…” Danny said, wiggling around.

“Doing what? It’s okay. Little kids explore all the time together. You’ve never seen it? I mean you do things with your mommy and daddy…what’s so bad about this?”

Danny didn’t have an answer for it, but he was embarrassed to the max.  Annie smirked at this as she began to rock back and forth. The feeling of her wet diaper and his wet diaper pressed up against each other, which caused him great pleasure.

“Annie!” He let out a gasp, he couldn’t believe she was doing this, but he didn’t want her to stop either. He wasn’t sure what this feeling was, it was different then what he experienced when he was with his mommy and daddy. He was embarrassed, but he liked it. He bit his lip, turning his head, unable to look Annie directly.

She continued to rock back and forth, the pleasure building up to the breaking point. They were both breathing hard at this point.

He let out a large grunt and gasp, as he knew he filled up his diaper once more.

“That was fun!” Annie said with a giggle as she knelt on her knees, grabbing a hold of the railing of the crib, “Uh oh, I have to poop now!”

Danny watched as Annie’s face turned red, but it wasn’t long before a strong smell entered the bedroom. Annie let out a giggle as she sat down, as if nothing happened, grabbing a hold of her stuff animal tiger and hugging it tightly.

It wasn’t too much longer that Eliza entered the room an Danny was happy about that. What would have happened if she walked in earlier on them? Would they get punished or would they get teased? What she have told his mommy and daddy? He wasn’t sure, but he was glad he didn’t have to worry about that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1