LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oasis de Juventud (In Progess)

Hey Everyone! This is my first chapter of my first story after lurking and reading for 5+ years, hope you like it!

I regained consciousness to the distinct KA-THUMP of my girlfriends car bottoming out on a pothole. I laid there with my eyes closed just a bit longer, trying to soak up the last seconds of my precious road trip nap. We were about to enjoy two relaxing, sun filled weeks at an all inclusive resort that my girlfriend, Allie, booked for us. I figured I could use as much rest as possible, in preparation for all the fun I was about to have. Living in Florida, we were only about an hour and a half away from our half-month getaway, a Resort called Oasis de Juventud. I had big expectations for this trip, seeing as it was a special birthday surprise Allie had planned all on her own. She was about 3 years older than me, which doesn’t sound like a lot, but when you’re 19 and she’s 22, it seems like a world of difference. At restaurants she always brags and shows off her fancy cocktails that she’s allowed to order, and she doesn’t understand half of the pope culture references I make, never knowing what song or dance I’m referring to. However, I don’t let that bother me too much. I know it’s all in good fun, and in a couple years it won’t even matter! “Turn right on to lakeshore drive, and your destination will be on the left.” Droned the navigation app Allie had used to get us here. I bolted up with anticipation of finally seeing our destination, and I was not disappointed. My eyes were met with tropical flowers dotting the luxurious entrance to out hotel, which itself was huge. It was a multi-building complex that spanned lengths of roped off beach, which was sprinkled with blue and pink sun tents and cabanas. Allie laughed as I got visibly more and more excited as we approached. As we pulled into the covered entryway, and were greeted by several young women in white dresses. “Grab your luggage, the valet will take care of everything else” Allie said as she turned off the car, and started to open her door. I quickly grabbed my phone and purse, and slipped on my shoes (seriously, who keeps their shoes on in the car?) I ran around to the back of our silver SUV to grab the two rolling suitcases I was allotted by Allie. She insisted I wouldn’t need more than that. I watched Allie give the keys to one of the young women who greeted us upon our arrival. Another woman in white began loading our luggage onto pristine white and pink luggage dollies, while the last one approached us with a tablet in hand. “Hello! Welcome to Oasis de Juventud! May I have your name please?” “It should be under Allie Connimer, we’re here for the two week package” Allie replied. I started to debate in my head where in the resort I was going to head first. Should I hit the sauna to sweat out the post car-ride slump? Or go straight to the masseuse and have her relief my stiff neck from sleeping on a car pillow. I could also just head straight for the pool, and show off all my new bikinis I bought just for this occasion! My 5’3 figure was nothing spectacular, but I was quite fond of my thick thighs, perky breasts, and hourglass figure. And I had chosen bikinis that I know would make Allie go mental. She loves when I wear light pink and pastels, she says it makes my ginger hair and delicate pale skin look even more inviting. “Ah, I see you guys right here!” The blonde white dressed woman interrupted my risqué daydream, “Alright, Ms. Connimer, I’ll just need to see your ID to grant you your wristband!” Allie obliged, showing the woman her I.D out of her wallet. “Okie dokie, you are good to go!” The hostess said as she strapped what appeared to be a smartwatch around Allies wrist. “Here’s mine” I said as I held out my Drivers License for her to see. “Oh, honey we don’t need yours! But you do also get a pretty bracelet I see!” She said as she strapped a light pink piece of padded plastic around my wrist. “Why don’t we have the same one?” Allie leaned over and whispered “You’re under 21, that’s all. Mine allows me to remotely order drinks. It’s all good love” She said with a rub of my back. I nodded understandingly, however still feeling a pang of jealousy for not being allowed the same rights as my partner. “Your bellhop will show you to your rooms, along with your luggage! Enjoy your stay, sweetie!” She said cheerily while making direct eye contact with me, which I found quite strange. Not wanting to become separated from Allie, I left it and began to follow the bell hop inside the massive white building. 

• Like 3

Chapter 2- 

The first thing that hit me was the unnaturally sterile smell of the pristine white lobby. It reminded me of the hand sanitizer I would use way too much of as a kid. A long echoing corridor with vaulted ceilings stretched to the back of the room. The elevators were plentiful along each side of the corridor. Along the back wall was a white marble service desk, with one more lady in white. I scurried to catch up with Allies clacking high heels that were 5 feet in front of me already. “Quite empty in here, huh?” I said to Allie, who merely acknowledged my statement with a shrug, and kept her eyes locked ahead. Using a key card, the lady in white opened the fifth elevator on the right, gesturing for us to enter. She followed us in, pushing the luggage cart with her. Inside the elevator were more buttons than I could count, all labeled with seemingly nonsense symbols. “How are we supposed to be able to get around ourselves with the elevators being so confusing?” I thought to myself. She clicked a combination of buttons and the doors slid closed, and we began moving upwards. The inside of the elevator was white marble, with pastel pink and blue tiles lining the ceiling. “The resort must be going for a relaxing color palate to suit the atmosphere” I thought again, before promptly falling on my ass as the elevator jerked to the side, and began moving horizontally. Allie rushed to help me up, and all I saw out of the lady was a small giggle. I regained my footing just as the elevator was causing to a halt. The doors slid open to reveal a light pink hallway, with white marble flooring continuing from the elevator. The bell hop led the way as she charged out of the elevator, and down the seemingly endless maze of hallways and doors. After about 15 minutes I lost track of how many turns we had taken. At this point, I was so dumbfounded with how many rooms there were, I was too busy to be thinking about how implausible this all seemed. We finally stopped at a door with a placard that read “MICKEY AND ALLIE” I cringed at the usage of my old family nickname. My real name is McKenzie, but ever since Allie heard my father call me Mickey, she would never stop teasing me with it. “Whats with the name?” I said as I nudged Allie with my elbow. “What? Just some harmless fun, I thought it would make you smile!” Allie responded with a whiny tone in her voice. I couldn’t stay mad at that. “I suppose it did make me laugh a tiny bit” I said begrudgingly. The bellhop used her keycard to open the door and pushed the luggage in first. Allie practically pushed me over to get in front of me to go in, and abruptly stops as soon as I walk through the door. “Hey, love what the fuck?” I say after I recover from smacking into her back. Before I can expect a response, the door behind me slams, and I turn to look at it, but the room is pitch dark. I had no way to defend myself as I felt a rag get shoved over my mouth and nose. Frantically, I try biting and scratching my way out, until I recognize the arms that are holding me. These are Allies arms. I try to mumble “Why?” Before I find myself slipping into a blank unconsciousness, and going limp in her arms.

• Like 4

Chapter 3-

I slipped in and out of consciousness for a while. I can piece together bit and pieces of what happened while I was under. I remember opening my eyes, and seeing Allie looking down at me. Her lips were moving, but I couldn’t make out what she was saying before I blacked out again. I remember the feeling of wheels. Whether I was in a wheelchair or mobile bed I couldn’t tell you. I remember corridor after corridor filled with screams. I still couldn’t make out anything that was being said to or around me. The last thing I remember in the hallways was reaching a door that was under a sign that read “Intakes” I saw Allie shake hands with a tall man before I fluttered out of consciousness again. I awoke for the third time strapped to a padded arm chair, and gagged at the mouth. I blinked open my eyes to realize that I wasn’t alone in the room. I was faced by two others in front of me, Allie, and the tall man from before who are obviously discussing something. I try to turn my head to survey my surroundings, but my head is locked forward by headgear attached to the chair. All I could see of my outfit was a light pink blanket encasing my body. I attempt to remove whatever is silencing me to demand an explanation, but before I could get that far, the tall man makes a “tut tut” noise with his tongue, and tightens the gag, silencing me further. Allie refuses to meet my eyes once I look at her. The tall man gets up from his chair, and disappears to beyond my scope of vision. He returns with a clipboard, pen, and a menacing syringe. “Good morning sleepyhead” The man says to me in a sicklily sweet voice. The way he looked at me sent a shiver down my spine, as if he was gazing on an object. Something with less respect than my counterpart that sat adjacent to his chair. She still was looking down into her lap, whatever was about to happen to me couldn’t be good if Allie won’t even look at me. That thought was interrupted by the squeal of the tall mans chair as he scooted closer to me. “Welcome to Oasis de Juventud Mickey. I’m Dr. Cambio and I’m going to be doing your intake appointment with you today.” I managed to get a muffled yell out of my gag, just so he would know that I’m not a willing patron of whatever this “resort” actually was. “Oh hush, I know you probably have loads of questions, all which will be answered by this pamphlet!” He said while holding up a light pink rectangle of folded paper. I struggled against my restrains, attempting to find any weakness in the bins that were preventing me from booking it the hell out of here. “Allie, would you do me a favor and read this to your sweet girl?” Allie finally lifted her head up from her lap. I expected her face to be riddled with anguish and worry. It made me tear up when I saw her smiling as she grabbed the paper from Dr. Cambio quite enthusiastically. She unfolded the paper and read “Thanks for choosing Oasis de Juventud! Our mission is to regress, relearn, and reform partners of individuals who aren’t able to have biological children but still want to experience the joys parenthood. Partner A (Caretaker) will undergo hormone therapy and parenting classes while Partner B (Baby) will undergo many forms of regression therapy and classes. Customizable regression packages are available for mommies and daddies who have specific wants and needs for their little angel. By the end of two weeks, both partners will be totally transformed into better versions of themselves! Have a fun and relaxing stay!” Allie finished as she looked at me for the first time since I regained consciousness. I don’t know why, but my first instinct was to laugh out loud, uncontrollable big belly laughs. She must be joking! Thats not possible, I must be being pranked! But the look on Allie’s and Dr. Cambios face said otherwise. “Mickey, the package Allie has picked out for you is our two-week total mental regression package. By the end of two weeks, you will physically be unchanged, which is lucky for you. Mentally, however, you will have the capacity of a 12-month old. Allie has also taken away the possibility of your intelligence growing beyond this capacity, so you’ll be that way until your time of death. I know this sounds absolutely dreadful at the moment, but Allie loves you so much and you’re committing the biggest sacrifice for her happiness. I and Allie both hope you understand that.” Allie nodded in agreement, and put her hand on my thigh “I just can’t wait until you’re my baby, forever, Mickey.” Something cracked within me when she said those words. I began thrashing, screaming, foaming at the mouth. Anything I could do to get out of there. I felt like I was dying. Dr. Cambio jumped out of his seat, and grabbed the syringe that had been eyeing me this whole time. He promptly removed the blanket covering me, and I was greeted by a plain white onesie staring back at me. Underneath, I couldn’t quite see, but I can’t imagine they’d put me in a onesie without some form of…protection. Especially with what happened next. Dr. Cambio plunged the needle into my exposed thigh, and immediately I lost all control of my muscles. My eyes wouldn’t look where I wanted them too, I had no control of my blinking, moving my limbs and body was out of the question too. With no control over my own body, I had no choice but to sit and listen. “Now” the Dr said as he took his seat again “Nurse White here will take you to your first stop at the resort, Mickey.” A woman in a white dress opened the door, and walked towards me, holding out a rag of something. He continued “Allie, I’ll take you to your next stop. Say goodbye Mickey, you’ll see Allie later.” The nurse brought the rag to meet my mouth and nose. I tried to move my eyes to meet Allie’s, but the best I could do was witness her tiny wave as I finally lost consciousness again.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...