LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found in the Hospital

Ishigreensa

A girl was laying in bed, a machine was hooked up to monitor her heart beat and another one to monitor her brain waves.  Her foot was tied and locked to the end of the bed via a strap that was locked in place with a small lock.  She was covered over a brown blanket, under of which she wore some gray sweats that someone had put on her and a gray sweatshirt as well.  Under her sweatpants, was a big bulky purple diaper that was somewhat warm and quite damp.

A man, about the age of 25 was in the room, pulling back the blanket to check her sweats and her diaper.  it had been a few hours since she was checked, so he had to see if she needed a clean diaper or not.

The college girl moaned as she fluted her head “Huh where am I how’d I get here?” Before she blushed when she felt something thick around her waist and it felt warm before feeling she was being checked by someone as she tried to escape only to find she was strapped to the bed.

"Oh, good afternoon, there, Miss...." he checked her chart.  "(name please).  I'm Jason, and I'll be your daytime aide until you are released from the hospital."

He proceeded to roll her to one side.

"I need to check you and change it if you're wet.  You can't be moving at the moment because the doctor says so."

He tried to get her onto her left side.

"I know this isn't ideal for you, but trust me, I've seen it all by now.  I've been working her for the last three years."

"I'm sorry, but you can't get out of bed right now," he told her.  "The doctor didn't tell me why, only that you can't get out of bed right now.  They are very worried about you, and you are in a diaper because you've been out for two days.  If you stayed out past four today, they were going to put a feeding tube through you."

"You might not have trouble knowing when you need a toilet, but right now, you simply can't get to one until the doctor says you are allowed to get out of bed again.  I'm sorry."

He got her diaper rolled to one side, and then he pulled her back towards him.

He pulled the wet diaper out from under her, and presto!  There was already a clean one under her.  He was experienced changing diapers at the hospital now, and that was just one of the tricks to make patients move around less.

He fasted her diaper up after putting some powder in the front of her diaper, and then he pulled up her sweats.

"You can call us any time you wet your diaper," he told her.  "But until the doctor says, you can't go to the bathroom in the toilet.  He should be checking on you pretty soon."

Rin blushed as the new diaper was taped up to make matters worse she was powdered up like a baby and didn’t understand why the doctor wouldn’t let her get out of bed before nodding her head slowly knowing she was stuck in diapers until she gets discharged 

Jason gave her the call button to make sure she knew where it was.  He also gave her the channel changer for the television for the room.  Everyone else in the suite were in comas like they feared she was in, so being the only patient awake, she got to choose what to watch on TV if she wanted.

Not an hour later, though Jason had said he thinking the doctor was male, HER doctor was Susan Powers.

She walked over to her with Jason following, and she smiled.

"You're awake, good.  I'll have you moved to a more convenient room soon, and we'll get you some dinner tonight.  You must be starving by now."

The doctor wrote down some stuff after checking her heart machine and her brain wave machine.

"Jason, here, will continue to be your main nurse-aide in the daytime.  Don't worry.  We won't change staff on you until you get used to where you are, and we determine how long you will be staying with us."

"I won't know that until we see how you are doing now that you are awake.  I'll check on you again tomorrow, and see how things are going.  Until then, just call the nurse aide if you need your diaper changed."

Susan smiled at her.

"Now, we are moving you to a more comfortable and private room as soon as we can, and I'll make sure the nurses know to bring you some dinner tonight.  I was scared I was going to have to put a feeding tube in you."

The doctor sighed.

"Now, we should get some questions answered, but that can wait until tomorrow.  I mean, about your medical history."

Susan smiled at her.

"Jason, take good care of her."

"I will."

Jason then went forward with some juice and a small snack, some Ritz crackers with cheese and some Oreo cookies.

"This is the best thing they have for now, but they'll be serving dinner in a couple of hours."

Shortly after Rin finished her snack, a few nurses come in to check on her and they had a rolling stretcher with them.

"We are here to move you to your regular room," Jason told her.  Of course, he was with them because she was primarily assigned to him.  "You are still not to walk on your own or do much moving at all, so we have to take you on this bed.  If you will just relax, we can get you moved between all of us to the stretcher, and then we'll get you to your new room."

They all pulled up the sheet under her, and using that as a support to lift her, they lifted her to the other bed-like gurney and then started for her room.

"Don't be scared," Jason said near her head where he was watching her.  "They will serve dinner in about an hour, but before that, I'll check that you aren't in need of being changed.  No one wants to eat with a mess in their diaper."

He smiled and they were soon in her new room, lifting her to her new bed.

"Now, before I go get you a fresh diaper and whatever else you may need, do you want me to get you something else while I'm out?"

Rin blushed before saying “.Isnt there a change of clothes I can get into? I’m not really a fan of sweat pants.” She told him “I don’t think I need a change yet.” She added since she was changed just a few minutes ago 

"I'm sorry, but we need something we can get on and off you easily right now," Jason told her.  "So it's either sweats or just a hospital gown."

He then left the room to go make arrangements to have her dinner served in her new room.

When the time came, a different nurse came in with a tray of food for her.

"The doctor says you can sit up, but not to move from the bed.  I'll just raise  the bed so you can get to your food a little easier."

Then the table was pushed over the bed so that it was conveniently located so she could easily eat.

Jason nodded.

"Okay.  But I have to help you since you are not supposed to be standing up or doing much moving around on your own.  Once you are done eating, I'll get you a gown, okay?"

He then left to let her eat in peace for a while.

A while later, Jason came back and smiled at his charge.

"So, I will check your diaper just to be sure," he told her.  "Might as well change it, since we are going to take off your sweats and put you in a gown."

He laid the gown on a chair near the bed, and then he squatted down by her.

"I'm going to roll you from left to right to get your sweats out from under your butt, then I'll feel the diaper just in case you wet without noticing it, and if it's wet, we'll roll you left and right to get it off and another one on you, then we can take your shirt off, and put a gown on you, okay?"

The good news for Rin, was that as far as can be proven at the moment, she wasn't leaking or wetting herself without her knowledge.

Jason frowned when he found her dry.

He shrugged it off though, and went through with changing her, and then he helped her get her bed in a position so she could sit for a while, or at least, have her head way up as though she was sitting though she was still in bed.

"You have a few hours that we can allow you to still watch TV," he told the girl.  "But my shift is ending, so someone else will be taking care of you for the night shift.  Just remember, do not move from bed for any reason, and call if you wet your diaper or you need any other help, okay?"

The next morning, before Jason started his shift, Rin already had on a clean diaper, and she was given her breakfast when he checked in on her.

"How did last night go?" he asked her as he sat not too far from her.  "The night staff says you were a very good patient and didn't try to leave your bed at all.  I'm very happy to hear that because the more you let your body heal, the sooner the doctor will be releasing you home in good health."

Jason noticed her blush, but didn't say anything about whether she peed or not.  He figured it was pretty obvious that she would have had to if she didn't try to get out of bed, and he had left her for more than 12 hours.

"The doctor should be coming this morning to tell us what happened and why he thinks you need to stay in bed," Jason told her.  "U(ntil then, if you need anything, just call me, okay?"

He smiled.

A couple of hours later, when Jason came in to check if Rin needed a diaper change or not, the doctor came just seconds behind him.  When he saw David with a fresh diaper and he was about to bend down to Rin, he coughed.

"Want me to come back in a few minutes?" he asked.

Jason turned to Rin.  "Are you wet?"