LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost in Hollywood

Ishigreensa

“Thank you for having me, I appreciate the time you’ve taken to interview me.” Celeste smiled, giving a nod before leaving the room in a hurry. 

After leaving she looked at her agent, a look of embarrassment on her face. “It went well. They seemed to be impressed. I...actually had an accident though. I just want to go home and burn my pants. I drank too much water.” Celeste mumbled, taking his hand. “I feel disgusting and embarrassed and ashamed.”

Jeff smiled at her and patted her back as she held his hand.

"Honey, I know it's embarrassing, and I'm sure that's the look they were going for or they wouldn't ask you to pretend to wet your pants.  And while I know you don't feel that good about it, there is a little secret...."

He whispered in her ear.

"You actually look cute, like that, with wet pants on and walking as though you just peed yourself.  So, don't be too hard on yourself about it."

He got her to the car, had her wait while he put a blanket and some towels down to absorb her urine when she sat down, and then let her get in and buckled her up.

"Truth be told, with your wet pants on like this, and you looking like with that look you have, you'd easily pass as a ten year old, if they wanted someone that young, not to say that I know a lot of ten year olds that actually pee themselves like this, but you do look about ten."

He started to drive.

"How about we get some lunch first, before I take you home?" he asked her.  "We don't need to go in.  We can eat in the car, but I'm sure you don't have a lot of money right now for food or to get new clothes anytime you want.  So.... How about it?  And when I drop you off, I'll take any dirty laundry you have with me including your wet things, and take them home with me to wash for you.  Would you like that?"

"But I did wet my pants, Jeff." Celeste told him, her lip quivering. She was going to cry when she went hope. "I drank too much water and they wanted me to do another scene, so I couldn't use the washroom. I didn't notice, but by the time I did everybody saw my wet pants." Celeste sighed out, shaking her head. She did feel slightly better when he told her she did look cute like that. "Thanks, I guess. I just want to burn these pants." 

Waiting for him to get his car ready, Celeste was checking her phone and replying to some texts of friends and family. Once she was inside, she was surprised that he buckled her up, but she guessed it was out of pure pity. "YEah, I guess that I look like a ten year old.." She sighed, looking out the window. "I would like to eat...can we get some pizza?" Celeste asked him. "And are you sure you would want to take my clothes to wash? I really don't mind washing them myself.." Celeste assured him, putting her phone down to look at him. "This is all lovely, Jeff. Thank you, you're so kind."

"I would like that, but I don't want to be a burden to you." Celeste explained to him, putting her hands in her lap. "I just hope I get the job, honestly.." 

"I know you'd washed your clothes yourself, if you could, Celeste, but you know you need to make your money stretch until you know if you get the part, and the motel doesn't have a laundry room, so where would you wash your clothes at?  I know you want to burn the these clothes, but you can't honey.  You just don't have that many clothes, do you?"

He smiled at her.  "If you did, I would have told you to wear something more juvenile, like a twelve year old for the audition.  "If you don't get the part, I'll bet it is partly because you weren't really dressed like a twelve year old."

He pulled into a pizza place and then looked at her.

"I can go in and get it, unless you don't mind walking in as you are," he told her.  "But I know I'd be ashamed to walk in if it were me.  I can get you whatever you like on the pizza and whatever drink you want.  Just let me know."

He waited for her to tell him what she wanted.

“That’s true...thanks for caring about me..” Celeste smiled warmly to her agent, “I don’t have many clothes. I have maybe about enough for two weeks, so I’m constantly cycling through them...” Celeste sighed out, hugging herself. 

Celeste shook her head when offered to go inside. “Oh no, I’m okay. I’m not going to go in there at all.” She grumbled, sinking lower into her seat. “I don’t want anybody to look at me while I have my pants soaking wet.” Celeste groaned. 

“I’d just like a pepperoni pizza with a root beer. Nothing else.” Celeste explained to him, pulling out her phone to text some of her friends. “Thank you, again. For being so nice about it. This is the most embarrassing thing in my life.”

"Sweetie," he smiled at her as he paused before opening the door.  "There is nothing to be nice about.  You had an acting audition and you were nervous.  You're not the first actress to wet her pants out of being nervous, especially since they wanted you to pretend to wet yourself anyway."

He put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll be right back, sweetie.  Just try to relax and forget about the incident.  After we eat, we can get you some clothes at the store to change into, and then we can get your clothes washed."

He got out and went into the pizza place.

About ten minutes later, he came back out with a medium pepperoni pizza to share with her and a two liter bottle of root beer and a couple of paper cups to share it in.

He sat the food down between them, there being just enough room, and he opened the box.  There was enough for each of them to have four slices each.

"Go ahead and eat up."

Just then, her phone pinged, and she had a message from the set she had just tried out for.

"Can you come back tomorrow for another take?  We have narrowed our search down to three finalists, and you are in the running."

"I'd like to hear about other actresses that also peed their pants during an audition where the character didn't have peed their own pants.." Celeste sighed out, looking up at Jeff and giving a weak smile. "But thanks, I guess that made me a little better."

Once he got the pizza and drink, Celeste went straight to eating the food happily, staring and thirsty from the audition. "After we eat I would rather just go home, honestly.." Celeste shrugged. "I'll shop over the weekend or something. I don't need a lot of clothes, the clothes that I have right now are just fine." She told him. "Except these ones, they need to be washed." 

Celeste blinked when she saw a message pop up on her phone. "They want me back for finals!" She cheered, setting her phone down to clap. "I actually have a chance at this thing, Jeff! I could have a job by tomorrow!"