LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost in Hollywood

Ishigreensa

Jeff McCohlner was a pretty lousy agent, really, but still, he had a few small time gigs that went to him for new talent.  He was currently looking for a set that was placed around a the home life of a troubled twelve year old, and he was supposed to find find someone short enough and naive enough for the part.  He wasn't sure he was going to find someone, what with the twelve year old's role.  Who would play a character like that?  And worse, who would try to do it as realistically as the set wanted?

He sighed as he looked over his newest actress clients.

Celeste Delroy was a new actress on the rise,  and she was struggling. The young actress hadn't received a gig in the last six months, and she was desperate for a new job. She didn't have enough money to get a better agent, so she had to get Mr. McCohlner. Celeste was a small girl to be at the age of twenty-one. Barely even five feet, she was often pulled over when driving, or even IDed when buying alcohol! Many people called her the immortal child star. She had starred in some commercials, but soon disappeared to focus on studies. Now, she was back out there into the acting industry. 

idol_buro__muse_dash__by_darkmoon032_ddearvp-pre.jpg

There was a phone call one afternoon, and McCuhlner hoped that she and the new set would match.

"I have a potential gig for you," he told Celest.  "But I need you to look over the scipt, sign some papers, and then maybe audition tomorrow morning with the cast.  Can you come in this afternoon to discuss it some more?"

“Yeah, of course sir. Thank you so much for finding something for me.” Celeste let out a sigh of relief, running a hand through her hair. She stood up from her bed and looked out the window, a bright smile on her face. 

“I’ll be ready in about an hour and I’ll see you at my office. Gosh, I’ll already take it, no need for auditioning. I just need a gig!” Celeste sighed out. What she didn’t know is that those words would be getting her into some trouble. 

Within the hour she was dressed and ready, knocking on her agent’s office door. In her free hand was her headshots as well just in case. Opening the door, Celeste entered. “Thank you so much again for finding this, Jeff.” Celeste smiled at him, setting her bag down. “What’s the gig?”

"Well, it's all they have open at the moment, and so I'm sorry if it's not really something you wanted, but this one drama family show wants someone to play a twelve year old with some social issues that pokes fun at people that make fun of those that are different or with special needs, sort of as a way to wake people up to how they treat people."

He smiled up at her.

"The set would like to meet you tomorrow and see how you would fit in with their cast, so can you remember two lines for me to audition with tomorrow?"

He smiled at her and appreciated her gratitude for finding the gig.

"The first line you need to remember is... 'So what.  Even if I did pee myself...,' and then you are supposed to pose as though a twelve year old is thinking of a comeback to someone that just made fun of them.  "The second line you need to remember is: 'Mom... I'm in middle school now.  Middle school kids don't need that kind of stuff!"

He waited for her to catch on, but hoped she wouldn't think too much about what the lines could imply.  Then he asked her to sign some preliminary papers to start drafting the first season's contract with her.

"The studio will counter sign the contract tomorrow if they accept you as apart of their set."

Nodding to her agent’s explanation, Celeste sat down on the chair. “It’s good that there are things being brought up about bullying those who are more different than society.” Celeste smiled, but then soon frowned at the sentences. It was strange but...she needed this gig. It was the first gig in months, and it was all that she needed to stay afloat with money. 

“okay. It doesn’t sound too bad. I don’t mind playing a child role, it sounds like fun. I’ll make sure to remember those lines for the audition tomorrow.” Celeste nodded, taking the papers and glancing over them before signing them and passing them back to her agent. 

“Why...does the 12 year old say about peeing herself? Does she have a problem?” Celeste asked her agent, tilting her head to the side. “It kind of sounds strange. It’s alright though, as long as I don’t  have to actually pee myself.” Celeste chuckled. “How did you find this gig? I’m still so thankful for it, sir.” 

"Actually, they've been looking for someone for about six months to get it kick started, but they couldn't find anyone to play the twelve year old," Jeff told her.  "I'm not in charge, so I don't know what all they want you to do to keep the script, but honestly, it's really hard to break in in Hollywood.  There are so many new talents looking for a role.  If you take this role, and if the sitcom becomes a hit, you will be in."

He smiled at her.

"So, I'll pick you up tomorrow and take you to the set where you can meet the people in charge of the series."

He then dismissed her until the next day.

(skipping, but you can add something overnight that she does if you want):

The next morning, Jeff arrived at her motel room in a limo and he walked up to her room and knocked on the door hoping she would be ready to go.  He hadn't warned her that he was going to pick her up nearly two hours early though, so she might not have been quite ready yet.  Divas thought they were the most important thing in the world, and since Celest was just starting out, she needed to understand that she had to make people like those in charge of this set happy at least for the first two years or so of her career if she really wanted a good shot at success.

"Okay. I've been looking for a job for about six months too, funny how things aligned." Celeste chuckled, shaking her head. "I'm so excited to be able to take this role if they let me in. I really need it, and it sounds like an interesting show. I'll see you tomorrow."

That night Celeste readied herself for the next morning. Laying out clothes for her, doing her skincare and taking a bath. Although the motel was not in the best condition, she tried her best to make the most out of it for her temporary home. With this hopeful new job, Celeste could dream of a nicer apartment. 

Celeste was half asleep when she heard the door knock, standing up and answering the door. Her face turned pale when she saw her agent. "Oh my gosh...sorry sir! I thought you were picking me up at ten..." Celeste explained to him, letting him into her room and closing the door. "I'll get ready right now.." Celeste rushed around to get herself dressed and her makeup done (which wasn't a lot to keep her natural look.) 

Celeste was ready in about twenty minutes, opening the washroom door and grabbing her bag. "I am so sorry again..I must have gotten the time mixed up.." She apologized profusely, shaking her head in shame. 

Jeff frowned and shook his head.

"Celest, one of the things you need to understand if you want to work in Hollywood, is you cater to the famous until you make a name for yourself.  If they say you have an appointment at 11, you make sure you arrive well before that.  If they ask you to get a couple of lines memorized, you memorize more, just in case they ask for more of your time.  That's the only way to make it.  Never think about yourself while you are auditioning, or you will lose out."

Jeff didn't say anything about it until they were in the limo and on their way to the studio, when he seemed to remember:

"I hope you used the bathroom while you were getting ready," he told her.  I'm not sure how long the auditions will take."

He smiled at her.

"Whatever happens, though, just relax.  Try to present the character the best way you can, and I'm sure you'll do fine."

"I'm sorry Jeff. I'll make sure to be ready the next time you show up at my room." Celeste assured him, taking notes of the things he had said. Picking up her bag, Celeste joined him in the limo and stared out the window, keeping her phone in her hand. She was nervous. Anybody would be if they were to audition for a new show, it only made sense. Celeste took a shaky sigh. "I did use the washroom before we left. Though I don't know how long I'll last.." Celeste explained to him, shaking her head. 

"I just hope I get the role. It means a lot for me to actually get a role, but with this world, money is a way to survive." Celeste sighed, shaking her head. She was quiet the entire ride there after that. 

Once they arrived, Celeste exited the limbo and followed after Jeff, her bag slung on her shoulder. There weren't many people here, which meant the competition was going to be even more fierce. "You think I'll get the role?" Celeste asked him in a low whisper, observing all the other people. 

Jeff nearly laughed at the thought of some of these people getting the role.

"Honey, the competition is even ratio-ly better for you than you think.  Do you really that girl or that girl would convincingly pretend to pee themselves on camera?" he asked her.  "This set wants you to play act a girl that wets her pants probably every week.  When half these girls hear that, I'm pretty sure most of them will move on to something else."

He smiled at her.

"Of course, if you were really that worried, there is one thing you could do...."

But he didn't tell her what that one thing was.  It seemed ridiculous to him that even this girl would do that on live camera, after all.

“You’re right...” Celeste shrugged, hugging herself. “I do find it a little strange they would want us to pretend to urinate in front of the camera, but this role is more than enough for me to keep myself above the water.” The young girl explained to her agent. 

“But what’s the one thing to do?” Celeste asked him in a curious voice, tilting her head to the side. “If it will get me the role, I will do it. You have no idea how much getting this role would mean for me. I would be able to move out of the motel, and get proper food...” Celeste sighed, shaking her head and taking a sip of water, and another, and another. She wasn’t watching how much water she was drinking at all. 

Even though she said she'd do that thing, Jeff decided not to take the chance and tell her.  He figured she would have guessed, if she really wanted the role as badly as she did, and seriously thought any of these girls were a threat to her getting it.

He shrugged.

"Just do your thing, and do it better than anyone else," was all the hint he really gave her.

One girl came out of the office scoffing and yelling about how ridiculous the role was!

A second girl ran out of the office and towards the doors before even a couple of minutes of being in the room.

After nearly half an hour, and twenty girls down, it was Celeste's turn, and she seemed to be the last one on the set that morning.

When she was led into the room, the first thing she saw, was a bed, half open/ready for her to get in.

At a head table, there were five people, two women and three men looking her way, and a desk nearest the main table, likely meant for her.  Her agent was not allowed to come in with her because they didn't want him coaxing her.

"Good morning, um... Celeste? Is it?" the middle person, a woman said.  Please have a seat in the desk so we can get the business formalities out of the way, then you can audition a couple of scenes for us if you really want the part...."

Celeste nodded. One after another of each actress came out, making comments about the role. Celeste continued to drink her water nervously, her bladder filling up more and more with liquid. She was in shock to see all these girls coming out angrily. What would they have done to make these girls leave in such anger? She was quite nervous by the time it was her turn, her bladder full. She hoped it wouldn't take too long so she can go to the washroom, but at the same time, she had to hope for the best that Celeste would receive this role. 

"Yes, good morning. My name is Celeste." The girl smiled warmly at her, before looking around the audition room and seeing the bed. She wondered what that would be used for. Sitting down at the desk, Celeste crossed her legs and stood up straight, brushing her hair back. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She spoke gently. Celeste was careful with her words and would watch what Jeff would do to copy after him. "Thank you for taking your time to audition me."

"How do you feel about playing a twelve year old girl rather than one closer to your age?" they asked her first.  "And what would you say if you were to lay in that bed back there, and we have someone come up on you, and pull the blankets back and act as if you wet the bed?  Would you be willing to play out the scene and show us what your natural response is, except, try to think of being twelve, so no really harsh language, and it would be a mother checking on a child, so you should be nervous of being found out, like this is the first time in a few years, that this had happened.  Would you be willing to do that?"

The head person smiled at her.

"Okay, if you are willing, get ready for bed," he told her.  "This is a PG-13, so you are allowed to take off your pants, but if you don't have an undershirt on, then leave your shirt on to pretend to sleep in, and then crawl into the bed, okay?  When I say action, close your eyes, think over and over to yourself, that you are peeing in your sleep, and then open your eyes, and show us your surprise that you are wet even before your "mom" comes in to wake you, okay?"

After the questions were asked, Celeste would wait for a moment to think about her responses before responding herself. "I would feel fine about playing a twelve year old myself." She began, "Many people have mistaken me for much younger anyway. With your request I would gladly love to show you how I will be able to act out the scene." Celeste smiled, though she was nervous. Looking like she wet the bed? Surprise? It was strange...maybe the child only had no control of her bladder in this show, and it was how she would learn about not being much of a bully. It made sense. Celeste had to get this role, she just had to! If not she would have to go to her hometown in quiet North Dakota and work with her parents...she didn't want that for a job!

Looking at her agent, Celeste stood up and headed to the bed. Taking her pants off, Noelle climbed into bed, and waited until they said action. Once it was said, Noelle rubbed her eyes, pretending to be the 12 year old. Her eyes would widen, throwing the blanket away and pretending to feel the wet bed underneath her. "Oh gosh...oh no..." Celeste's voice trembled. "Mom can't know about this..!" Noelle looked panicked, shaking her head. "I can't believe this is happening..!" Celeste could hear her heart beat rapidly go at 100 miles an hour, looking around her room before pulling the blanket over to hide the 'wet' spot on her bed. Her bladder was going insane, she needed to use the washroom and now! Though what if she peed and they were really disgusted with her?! Celeste would lose the job!

"Oh god...Crap...I need to hide this before mom sees! She's going to come in here at any moment! Maybe if I just pretend that I spilt water on myself..." Celeste looked around the room. There was none! "Who am I kidding, she wouldn't believe me.."

The woman who was not at the center of the table, stood up and approached the scene.  She pretended to open the door and catch Celest looking around for something.

"Good morning, Celest."

Then she made to look right at Celeste's panties where she stood.

"What's that?  Come here," the woman who was playing the mom role told her.  "She reached to her bottom as if she was going to feel her wet panties, where were actually dry at the moment, but didn't quite touch her.  "You did," she said sighing.  "First, you pee your pants at school yesterday, and now this?  Maybe we should put you in diapers again or something."

She shook her head and went to hug her pretend daughter.

"It's alright, baby, but we need to get you changed...."

They were about to cut the scene there....

Celeste got into the character pretty well, standing there in shame as the 'mom' began to go over to pretend to feel her pants. "No mom! We shouldn't have to do that!" Celeste tried to convince her, taking a step forward. She crossed her legs. God, how much she actually had to pee! Celeste felt like she was going to burst if this scene didn't end here. "I'm a big girl mom, it was just two accidents, it won't happen again, I promise." She pleaded to her mother, hugging her back. "So what..even if I did pee myself...it's normal...right?" Celeste told her, remembering the lines that her agent told her to memorize. 

"Mom, I promise, I'll make sure I use the washroom and not have an accident. I can wear my underwear, I'm sorry it happened.." Celeste sighed, giving her a tight hug. "Mom... I'm in middle school now.  Middle school kids don't need that kind of stuff!" She assured her. "I'll be okay."

Celest might not have known it, but she had made a big booper when she used the first line in this scene.  It was not in the character of the scene.  But the people at the head table didn't say anything to correct her.  They just let the scene unfold as it was.

In truth, they didn't even like the way she used the appropriate line for this, but then again, the screen writers would be writing her lines, so really, all she had to do, was sell the story with her acting, and truth be told, with her squirming and crossing her legs and holding her head in shame when the mom was talking to her, acting as though to feel her wet panties.  She was doing a lot better than anyone else, and she was actually not against pretending to wet her pants....

"Okay, cut this scene," the head person said.

"We need one more scene from you, and then you can go for the day."

"What we need, is for you to go to back to the desk, the class is just ending, and you are approached by the class bully.  YOU've just peed your pants in class, and the bully comes over to taunt you about it.  So, act as though the bell just rang, and the scene will start as you are putting your things away, and the bully comes over to make fun of you...."

Celeste looked towards the person who cut the scene, nodding and crossing her arms. "Okay, I will. I'll do that." She smiled at the director, slipping her pants on and heading towards the desk. Celeste sat down, pretending to scribble things down until they said action. She hadn't realized but she actually began to pee her pants, the warm urine running down her pants. When Celeste stood up to begin packing things away, that's when she noticed her accident. 

Oh god. This was a literal nightmare come true. She had peed in an audition! Celeste's face turned red, but continued to stay in her scene. 

When the girl sat down at the desk, and the front was talking to a 'boy' man who was going to play the bully, the head woman noticed that urine was spreading across the girl's lap when she looked over to see how to have the bully approach her.  She whispered to the bully, and he smiled.

They whispered a little more until it looked like the puddle had stopped growing, and the dripping off of the chair had stopped, and then the boy moved to a starting position, and action was called.

The boy that came over to her was just a little taller than she was, and he smiled as she pretended to pack things away.

"What's that in your chair?" he asked her pointing at her puddles in her chair and the floor.  "Are you a baby, or what?"

He got in front of her, in her face, and he pushed at her shoulders until she fell sitting back down in the chair of her pee.

He turned to an invisible person on his right.

"What do you suppose happened here?"

He waited a moment and then responded.

"Yep, that's what I thought.  She peed her pants... didn't you?" 

He turned back to her as she sat there, the pee in the chair being reabsorbed some by her jeans....

Celeste turned around when she saw the bully, crossing her arms before looking behind her and seeing the puddle of urine. She couldn't believe she actually did this! No matter, she was still going to play the part. She had to get this part! Celeste took a shaky breath, "I-I'm not a baby!" Celeste's voice trembled, looking over to where another person would be. Her urine was becoming cold, as well as her jeans. God, how embarrassing did she feel. "It's none of your business." She told the bully, an upset look on her face. 

Celeste took a shaky breath, hugging herself. "It's just...it's just.." Celeste tried to make an excuse for her pee, tears forming at the corner of her eyes. "It's just water. I spilt my water at the end of class!" She tried to admit, nodding as she grabbed her water bottle. "Yeah, it's gatorade in there. So that's why its yellow too."

The boy smiled and shook his head.

"But I sat right there, just in front and to your right, and I heard it pouring off your chair.  I looked, and I saw it coming, not from your bottle, but from your pants, directly.  You peed, and you smell like it.  So, get out of that one, little kid!"

He turned to his invisible friend than then looked back at her.

"He's right.  Not only do you wet your pants right here in front of everyone, but you lie about having gatorade in the bottle, and you know we're not allowed to have anything but water in our bottles in the classroom.."

"Oh, you're right," he pretended to hear his invisibile buddy.  "Maybe she did have gatorade, and we can just tell the teacher she's drinknig soft drinks in class when she's not supposed to."

"Mrs...." he pretended to walk towards the teacher....

Celeste paused. She looked horrified, humiliated, and defeated partially. What was this bully's problem? He had no say in bumping into her personal life! Celeste kept herself in the mindset of this character, taking a deep breath and clenching her fists. "Fine.." Celeste grabbed the bully's arm. "I did have an accident. So what? Don't mess with me though." She warned him. "Just because I had an accident doesn't mean I'm weak." Her agent said her character was a bully too, but to those who had problems like her though...well, she would have to improvise for now. 

"If you make fun of any other kid that has problems like these you'll be dealing with me." Celeste threatened. "Only I can do that kind of crap, okay?"

The boy quickly backed off, as though not only the boy in the story, but also the actor had not expected this.

Those at the front stood up.

"That's enough," they said to end the scene.  "Celeste, go home, and we'll think about it some, and then let you know if you are the one we need for this role."

When Celeste got out in the hall, Jeff looked at her for a minute, looked down at her soaked pants, and then he shook his head and reached a hand out to her.

"Well?" he asked her.  "How... how did it go?"