LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emetophilia

Kay, so, I know this forum is to talk about other fetishes or interests you might have. Mine is vomit. (Well, I have many fetishes/interests really...Petplay being another) 

So I'm putting this out there. Are there any other people who love emeto/vomit? I don't get turned on by it like some people do, but it makes me happy, and I love writing sickfics of my favourite characters getting all pukey and vomiting. The more puke, the better. Filling up buckets and making big messes. (I call this puke inflation)

I enjoy making up fantasy illnesses to affect my fave characters with too. It's the whole hurt/comfort thing...only with...puke. 

I also love getting fan art of them being sick, and being cared for while sick. Annnnd watching videos of people puking irl. Like the Rainbow Milk Challenge for example. 

There are a bunch of 'emeto' or puke blogs on Tumblr, and it's more well known there. But I don't know if anyone here has ever heard of it. I run a Homestuck Emeto blog. But it hasn't been updated in a while. I want to update it with more art and stories. I wrote a few fics which are on Tumblr and AO3 too. Message me if you want links. 

I tend to also enjoy mixing emeto with ABDL, so the characters are Littles who need their big sissy, broher, Daddy/Mommy etc. to help care for them while they're sick. Or like, they're so sick they need diapers. ^^ I favour cute boys the most. 

• 11 months later...

Hey there Yunicorn,

I don't know if you'll see this reply but I just searched 'emetophilia' into google and came across your delightful post :)

As it so happens, I'm a male Daddy dom, looking for a female adult baby to care for, and I also have a vomit fetish, as well as petplay and many others - and while I don't live in Australia sadly, I do live in New Zealand so I'm not too far away xD

Anyway I just thought I'd reach out and say hey, I'd love for us to get to know each other.

Hope life has been treating you well, take care xxx
Odin

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Might be a weird one, but I like watching videos of toddlers throwing up because I want to be them. Yes, I would feel horrible and sick, but I would have loving parents to look after me.