LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New start for a new family( private for me and GuardianWolves)

baby frost

Lily evans finally parked outside her long tim boyfriends house with her toddler daughter aurora fast asleep in the back in her car seat after the long drive over here. They had been dating for awhile and today was the day they decided to move in together and merge there families.

Erick went outside when he heard the car and got out to see Lilly Evans, his long time girlfriend coming and parking her car in the driveway. His five year old daughter Adriana was still sleeping in her crib because she didn't feel comfortable sleeping in a normal bed and had pleaded with daddy to allow her to sleep in a crib still, instead of in a normal bed.

"Hey there babe, did you and Aurora have a good drive over here? Traffic wasn't too bad I hope?" He asked her as he went to help her with her stuff to get it inside the house and said "I was just about to start on making breakfast if you were hungry. I got a day off today and am gonna spend it with you and the two little ones, wanna think of something that we can all do as a family together?" He asked her as he added "I'm sure Adriana will be pleased to see you as usual." He told her as he smiled and continued to help her get the things she brought inside of the house.

Lily saw Erick come out and kissed him on the cheek before smiling.” Yeah it was a pretty smooth and calm ride plenty of sights to take in on the way.” She said as she got aurora out of her car seat.” This little one slept the whole way but breakfast sounds great I’ll help you” she said.” How about a nice movie day with the girls so we can bond together” she said as they headed into the house

"No, you don't have to worry about helping me with breakfast, you just had an extremely long drive over here after all, I want you to be able to relax for a bit, especially with the baby and all." He told her as he smiled at her and said "yeah that'd be a great idea, I know that Adriana's gonna be really excited about that, we could even make cookies to eat as well while watching the movie together, that would be a great way to bond together." He told her as he smiled at her and just waited for her to sit down and or set sleeping Aurora down somewhere she could sleep peacefully without getting cranky because she woke up before she was able to get a full sleep.

“ oh it’s no problem really let me just set her down so she can seep” Lily said as she went to the couch and laid aurora down putting her blankie over her so she would be warm and using the pillows to make a number so she wouldn’t fall off the couch.” Cookies sound like a great idea let’s do it.” She said.” But first let me wash my hands and we can get a start on breakfast” she said” where’s your bathroom” 

"Oh, it's down the hall, first door on the left, next to the door that leads out to the backyard." He told her as he nodded and just went to go and sit down at the kitchen table while he waited for his girlfriend to get her hands washed so she could help him make breakfast. He was sure that when baby Aurora woke up from her sleep time that she would probably want a bottle or something to drink so he would probably have to make sure to warm one up before it was breakfast time for the girls. He didn't know how Aurora felt about being put down and being away from her mommy, but he assumed that she would be somewhat okay with it.

“ thanks I’ll be back in one sec” she said as she went to wash her hands. She quickly washed them and joined him back in the kitchen.” What did you have in mind for breakfast. Is there anything you or Adriana really like” she asked him wanting them to be happy with her and her baby joining their family

• 8 months later...

"I was thinking bacon and eggs and maybe some french toast or waffles" He told her as he got out the waffles and french toast and let Lilly choose which one she would also like to have since he was fine with having either for breakfast. He knew that at some point his daughter was gonna be up and she was gonna be needing to be checked on. He didn't know if she would be wet when she woke up, but it could be a possibility. Lilly looked pretty cute at the moment, at least as far as Erick was concerned and he just stood there admiring her cuteness while he waited for her to decide which one she would like to eat more waffles or french toast.

Lily was fine with either option but looked over the boxes.” Hm waffles sound great but we have some time how about we make them fresh” she said smiling up at him. “ does Adriana like chocolate chip or maybe blueberry waffles.” She asked him knowing how much better they were. “ or maybe some fresh fruit over them” she waited for a response ready to make a good first meal for her new family

"She likes both like her dad, but whichever one you wanna make for the kids will be a great treat for them both either way." He said as he smiled and went to put away the French toast and got out the blueberry waffles and putting the chocolate chip waffle box away.

Lily nodded and took the box and went over to the fridge to get what she needed.” Where’s your bowls and mixer” she asked as she moved to the fridge to get some milk.while she grabbed it she noticed they had plenty of fresh Fruits and smiled.” This is gonna be great”

"Here, lemme grab it for you." He said as he went to reach up high to grab the bowls and then the mixer and placed them down on the kitchen counter for her to be able to use while she got the ingredients to make the waffles and other stuff she wanted to include with the breakfast. He heard her comment and nodded "it is going to be great, especially since I get to spend the day with you and Aurora and of course Adriana." He told her as he started to also get out the eggs and bacon when Lilly was done in the kitchen and got out another bowl so that he could crack and mix the eggs. "How would you like your eggs cooked today?" He asked.

Lily blushed knowing she wasn’t the tallest girl but smiled as well before saying to Erick in a southern accent.” Why thank you my hero” she said planting a kiss on his cheek before going to work. Hearing his question she thought” well I’m fine with everything but go with what Adriana likes the most i can get Aurora to eat with a little manipulation so we’ll be good” she said

He nodded and just continued to make the eggs while she went ahead and made the waffles and he also got the bacon out for them all to eat with their breakfast. When he was done with the Eggs, he got out a separate pan for them to be cooked and buttered up the pan to make sure that nothing stuck to it and then poured the eggs he had just finished prepping onto the pan and then started to cook the eggs, asking Lilly "how would you like to have your eggs cooked? I'm gonna go with scrambled for mine and Adriana's." He told her as he continued to cook the eggs and added "maybe once we get close to the end of cooking, can you go and wake up the girls for breakfast and just check on them, I think Adriana would be very happy to see you again after having not seen you for a while now." He said.

lily got the chocolate chip waffles and blueberry waffles finished and smield at the work. She went about cutting up some strawberries and bananas when she heard Erick.” Scrambled is fine” she said as she finished up cutting and then nodded.” I’ll head to her room now which one is it” she asked as she put the plate on the table