LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Padding a partner

Long post.....sorry!

I’d normally start the thread with an “advice please” request but I think most people will listen (read) what other people advise but generally do what they want to do anyway. 
So, it would be great to hear your opinions especially if you have been through something similar with a partner. 

A couple of background things first, I would say I’m predominantly a DL and as my board name suggests I like to have someone take control, force me into nappies and make me use them. 
I have had three long term partners join in with my kink with varying degrees of success. I have always enjoyed the thought of having a strong woman take charge and she’d decide to dress me in diapers for her ‘pleasure’

My current G/F knew all about my kink prior to us getting together and in the early years, when we first lived together,  did her best to join in with my fantasies. 
Over time this has dropped off massively and these days, when I do wear (about once a fortnight) I tend to dress and change myself. This then appears to put a strain on the relationship, whilst she never openly complains about me putting on a nappy, she goes very cold, which in turn makes me distance myself from her and the amount of time we would normally spend together lessens.

Further info and question. 
We have a good sex life (I think) although that again has slowed down due to our age and privacy issues. (We live in an old semi detached farm workers cottage and the walls are paper thin)  
During our intimate time my G/F prefers to take a passive role, she likes me to dominate, she really enjoys light bondage and for me to be in charge of her orgasms, verbally telling her when she can cum. 
She loves to be told she’s a “good girl” when she climaxes and does what she’s told to do.

Her natural default is to prefer to be under control rather than in control. I have the advantage of being able to switch between the two which I think she struggles with.

It has occurred to me that maybe her drop off with my DL kink is because she’d like her type of involvement to change.

Recently I have been toying with the idea of, during one of our light bondage sessions, whilst she is tied to the bed and blindfolded, slipping a disposable under her bum and taping her up and adding a pair of snap on plastic pants.
I’m thinking of keeping her there until she wets the nappy and using a magic wand vibrator to make her climax in her damp disposable. 
Taking her enjoyment of being my good girl to another level.

TBH, I have never previously thought about putting a partner in a diaper, as I said above, it’s always been about someone making me wear and wet. But I’m starting to think that it might be quite exciting and add another side to our relationship. 
And if it turns out that it’s not something she enjoys I will at least be able to show her how I would like to be treated by her. 
I should at this point add that before we moved in together she put on a disposable from my stash at her house (whilst I wasn’t there) and wet it to see what it was like and why I enjoyed doing it so much.

Has anyone been through something similar?

It would be good to hear members opinions on whether the above is a good idea or not.

About 13 years ago I tried something similar .My wife has never been one to wear diapers but don't mind to much if I did .

Anyhow one night back then while giving my wife a full body massage and cuddle with her by the light and warmth of our fireplace I had made the decision to put my wife in an attends 6 tape diaper ( my favorite diaper back then ) what a big mistake !  After taping  the diaper on her I sensced a slight mood change a bit of a coldness fell across her and shortly after , MY GAME , she got up and told me diapers was my thing and not hers and I should better not ever try to put her in a diaper again .

Well that ended the whole evening ,she was pissed and me , well I felt really confused ,stupid and belittled .

My wife has came along way since then she prefers I now be in some form of Abdl diaper when we have our intemant alone times, she has became much more comfortable with my desire to wear diapers BUT I have never tried to put one on her since that last time that ended so badly .

It's easy for us to wear a diaper and as abdl's we think nothing of it ,it's part of who we are and we want to share that part that comes so inoscentely to us with our partners , It is hard for us to understand why they wouldn't enjoy the same kind of pleasure and warmth a diaper brings , however we are not them . everyone comes  with a whole different kind of feelings and emotions to different objects than we do . They may participate to some extent to show us thair love and try to convey some kind of ecceptance for our needs or kinks but it's just not thair thing .We need to respect thair boundaries and feelings . What we like that may bring up and stimulates certain emotions and feelings in our minds  could  bring them negative emotions or stir up feelings of being violated by someone they love and care for.

You should really discuss this with them first and get a consensus  for how they feel about it , communication is key  .Please don't force your kink on them what you may like or want them to do to you may  backfire and cause alot of trust problems .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have you brought the subject up to her?  Relationships are a two way street and it can be tough to navigate sometimes.  However....good communication will go a long ways towards both of you getting what you want.