LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody get spanked after they turned 18?

Alex Bridges

Like poor Ben here?

https://www.deviantart.com/alex-b-author/art/The-more-things-change-the-more-they-change-back-865142124

Yes, I know this isn't the story forum, but since this isn't an ABDL story (yet; I haven't decided if it's the first entry in a series and if so, if it will stay non-ABDL), I'm posting the link here and hopefully kicking off a kinky conversation.

• Alex Bridges changed the title to Anybody get spanked after they turned 18?

Yes, I've been spanked many, many times since I turned eighteen in 1982! It is no secret that my parents started out anti-spanking. Growing up I did not know any kid about my age who got spanked. My maternal Granny lived next door to us. She was very much pro-spanking. So was my Mom's youngest sister, Aunt Betsy.

As soon as school in California ended in 1976 our family moved to Iowa for a year so my Dad could attend management training. What shocked Mom was that when she took us to enroll in Iowa schools she was told those schools all used corporal punishment. During that school year all of my siblings got paddled or spanked in school. However, I was not spanked. Funny thing is that by then in secret I was fascinated by spanking. All of my Iowa friends got spanked in some way at home. I saw several spankings of girls my age. I went so far as to tell a friend's mother that I was as guilty as the daughter she had just spanked. I said I deserved a spanking, but she said she would need to talk to my mother first. I admitted about my Mom being anti-spanking, so I did not get spanked.

My oldest sibling, Penny, had just turned 17 when our trip started. She was a high school senior that term, and she misbehaved enough she got paddled several times.

When we moved back home Aunt Betsy and her husband had bought the house across the street. Penny had graduated from high school in Iowa. That summer she babysat Aunt Betsy's children, a girl of 11, a boy of 10 and an infant boy. Apparently Penny misbehaved and Aunt Betsy spanked her OTL bare-bottom with a hairbrush. Penny told me that hurt more than the school paddle through her panties and skirt.

Then came the night I got home well after curfew. Aunt Betsy caught me and gave me the choice of getting spanked by her or she would tell Mom. Of course I took the spanking. It stung enough I cried, but I also found getting spanked to be exciting. Aunt Betsy spanked me several times. She must have told Mom because eventually Mom started spanking me when I was fifteen. When I was seventeen, the evening before I left home for university Mom spanked me until I cried.

When I was 26 I fell in love with a mature man. I admitted I needed discipline. He spanked me several times before we married. That was in 1991. He still spanks me when I deserve it or just want it.