LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Catheter attached to a chastity cage

I saw a Tumblr post about someone attaching a cut catheter to a chastity cage.  I made one the other day and I am loving how it works.  I thought the tip of my penis would get sore but since the chastity cage keeps it in place, there is no rubbing and soreness.  I have used stents in the past and have had a couple mishaps with they getting lost in my bladder.  This method prevents that and I can sleep with it in without issues.  I had an awesome night of bed wetting sleep.  It is also fun being in chastity.  I haven't had problems leaking because of the chastity too.  https://55694.tumblr.com/post/190353791067/my-cage-with-a-built-in-12fr-intermittent-cath

• Like 2

Some are braver than others..
I have tried cath, but it felt weird, so it only lasted a few minutes and then I read all the horror stories about infections and since I haven't tried it again

I rather have a pill that made me incontinent ?

• 2 weeks later...

I like that idea. Great mind fuck indeed. However, as a die hard stent user  I think I might try this one:

https://www.easytoys.nl/lockdown-kuisheidskooi-medium-p-39931/

I would tuck in the retrieval line under the foreskin before putting on the cage. Then I would go out in public leaving the key of the cage at home. Should be a lot of fun. But I am not sure, is it possible to wear such a cage in a diaper without any discomfort? 

I sometimes wear a cage with diaper and only time I ever had a problem is when I went to bed with a wet diaper, as I couldn't close my legs with the diaper AND chastity.  I sleep on the side, if you sleep on back there wont be an issue at all.
Diaper and chastity works perfect with each other, as the problem you get with chastity is that you usually have to sit to pee

• Like 1