LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her secret life (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wiggles her ass as the washing finishes. She pulls the plug and steps out holding a towel open “let me dry you off honey bunny then we can go cuddle”

She shakes her head no and blushes “I have no more farts in me.” She explains as she rubs the front of her diaper, enjoying the feel of it. 

Roxy is obvious if Yuki needs to be diapered or if she is into this as she is.

She shakes her head no again “no, you not understand me. I have no more toots in me... only poopies” she blushes a deep red as she finds one of her wife’s diapers and folds it open.

”lay down wifey and I’ll get you in a diapee”

Roxy slides the pink diaper under her wife’s bottom and then sprinkles baby powder down on the diaper before telling her “lay your bottom down baby bunny so sissy can diaper you for bed”

• 2 weeks later...

She doesn’t know what her wife is talking about “I don’t understand sissy. You need another paci for work?” She asks as she tapes up the clean diaper and pats the front.

Rosy nods, “Okay we buy you a new gag for work. But it take a day or two to get here so you need to use your paci I bought.” She pushes the pacifier into Yuki’s mouth “now hush and no more talking. It’s cuddle time” roxy says as she climbs into bed 

Roxy hates it when Yuki gets in her ‘dirty phase’ as she calls it, it grosses her out and if she knew her wife is wearing one of her dirty diapers she would get really mad and possibly leave for the week. But fortunately for Yuki, Roxy is in a deep sleep and doesn’t even smell it dirty diaper.