LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her secret life (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

Roxy was a sexy little number that stood at an even 5’ with her natural brown curly hair that just barely reaches her shoulders. She lived with the love of her life, Yuki, who was very understanding of her bladder issue that made Roxy wet at night. She is often wearing a pair of overalls.

She had to wear diapers at night to prevent the bed from getting wet. What Yuki didn’t know was that Roxy had a secret stash of diapers that made her feel even more like a boy. She was very much a tomboy already. The diapers had designs of astronauts, monsters, planes and even some with teddy bears for when she wanted to feel really little. The ones she had to wear at night were always white and boring. 

She was just getting done hiding her supplies, where she thought they were safe, when Yuki walked in

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuki was a very happy go lucky girly girl who wore pink and had pink dyed hair short skirts you name it,but she always loved the tomboy side of her girlfriend even if she wore diapers she never payed it no nevermind.

But one day as she got home from the nice paying club she worked at she saw her girlfriend hiding a stash of boyish baby diapers and smiles"hi baby how was your day

Roxy took a deep breath and started to pull her supplies out of a drawer. She has the diapers, lavender lotion, a pacifier with a truck, some bath toys and finally a couple of construction equipment and a stuffed monkey. 

She smiles glad her baby embarrassed it"hmm how adorable my little tomboy is?"she says smiling and hugging her"how about this baby mommy?"she says thinking while she's talking about already calling herself mommy"how about while mommy changes you play with some toys on our bed

She melts into the hug almost willing to do anything right now. “I a boy but for you a tomboy” she says quickly falling into little mode. “Why mommy change, you perfect?” She says as she puts her fingers into her mouth and starts sucking

"Hmm aww baby girl not that change just change into some pajamas im all dirty from working today so gather up your toys and come play while i go get changed?"she says going to wait by the entryway to the living room 

"Our bedroom of course dear?''she says glad for how easy she slipped into little space and how fast the name mommy took as they went into her bedroom and smiles"ok dear im gonna get changed no peaking ok?'

She grabs her things and asks to the bedroom and sits on the bed facing the back wall so she can’t see anything her girlfriend is doing. “There, I pway now!”She says as she immediately starts pushing her dump truck around.

She was a little shocked that her little girl yelled like that but knew she loved playing so she had to be strict mommy for now and grabbed her little girls ear"lay back so i can diaper you or you'll see mean mommy?"she said her voice low. 

When her ear was grabbed Roxy yelped and laid down fast. “Yes mommy, I be good. But I pway after I get a diapee?” She asks as she feels her pants being pulled off of her 

She smiles soflty and says"i think you've played enough today i just want a little cuddle time from my little girl?"she says quickly diapering her and smiling laying on the bed and pulling her on her chest gently 

In reality Roxy hasn’t played at all today, all she did was put some new diapers into her stash when she was caught by Yuki. Roxy turns defiant “nooooo, I no pway today! I pway NOW!” She says punching her fists into the bed

Roxy pushes away knowing this is a trick to make her sleepy. “NO! I don’t wanna lay down! Can we watch a movie?” She asks seeing if her mommy is willing to compromise 

Yuki was shocked and wasn't trying to make her baby sleepy just wanting her to calm down but could see that her baby was in a full little mode so she sighs"all mommy wants to do is cuddle but i can see you don't want that so im gonna go shower?"she says seeing how she will react as she goes to go shower.

She gathers her things up off the bed as her girlfriend gets off the bed and onwards the shower “Okay, hafe a good shower I go watch tvs” she heads out to the living room (to where the tv is)

Yuki sighs smiling and picks her up smiling and brings her on the couch"come on dear come cuddle on the couch?"yuki says desperate for her girlfriends attention wanting to feel like her baby actually wants to cuddle